Closed Thread

Just saw Transformers..... (minor spoilers if any)

I would like to start this by saying, the whole lead up to this i was optimistic. I didnt think michael bay would ruin it. I had no problem with the transformers being GM cars or anything like that. With that said...

THE MOVIE FUCKING SUCKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you watch all the commercials basically thats all the scenes the transformers are in. I knew the only way to fuck it up is have it be too much about the humans and thats exactly what they fucking did. SOOOOOO MANYYYY PLOTTTT HOLEEES! The movie was soooo shitily writen with so much stuff not explained and little to no background on the transformers themselves. So many unnecessary side stories and retardedly unfunny humor.

soooo fucking angry.... just got see live free or die hard instead, so much better

ok end rant.

what did you think

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Re: Just saw Transformers..... (minor spoilers if any)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligan
    I would like to start this by saying, the whole lead up to this i was optimistic. I didnt think michael bay would ruin it. I had no problem with the transformers being GM cars or anything like that. With that said...

THE MOVIE FUCKING SUCKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you watch all the commercials basically thats all the scenes the transformers are in. I knew the only way to fuck it up is have it be too much about the humans and thats exactly what they fucking did. SOOOOOO MANYYYY PLOTTTT HOLEEES! The movie was soooo shitily writen with so much stuff not explained and little to no background on the transformers themselves. So many unnecessary side stories and retardedly unfunny humor.

soooo fucking angry.... just got see live free or die hard instead, so much better

ok end rant.

what did you think
    Think you should just shut the fuck up and leave my /BG/ alone ; ;

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

You're fucking stupid.

The entire movie theater laughed at the jokes in the movie, and the cursing.

What fucking side story? This wasn't an RPG kid. It was straight and to the point, giants robots battling over a cube. Educate yourself.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

So um, is there an actual fight involving transformers? Like preferably more than 2 or 3 of them? Cause I don't really mind if they don't get much screen time outside the fight scenes.