Salvage Bans
    BG Level

[Lakshmi] Demonhunter + Kyoko (bc)

Both applied to our LS, any infos?

Thanks in advance :D

Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    BG Level

Re: [Lakshmi] Demonhunter + Kyoko (bc)

Demonhunter is still on Lakshmi as of this morning... unfortunately. He's well-known here for being much more friendly with the local Chinese RMT population than anyone should be. That includes partying with them when they level new characters or jobs, camping NMs with them and getting free stuff, and on a few occasions giving them pearls to his sky LSs. Now that nearly all of them have been banned, I certainly believe his nights have been boring as he states in his app on your site.

On a side note, I feel sorry for you guys for getting apps from half of the losers who are leaving Lakshmi.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Nothing else about them?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I've seen this guy around town and such but never came into contact with him until about a week ago.

I was at King Arthro getting ToD for my LS as it was real late at night and he came to camp. Out of no where he starts talking about RMT this RMT that and became Mr.ImtheRMT police.

After his little rant he was talking about how he knows who is here paying RMT for belt and he /points me. I don't know why he pointed at me, could be because i was alone, but he started harasing me about it.

We went on and started typing in chinese letters, at least i think he was ligitamly typing chinese and not pretending, and said the RMT told him i was buying the belt. It really ticked me off because i never met this guy and he was harassing me out of no where.

After pop, some pt got him and he started yelling RMT RMT! At the time, i knew one of the members for a long time and thought everyone else with him was not an RMT. I learned some of them were later, but he went off calling me a RMT supporter because i told them they weren't RMT.

After KA, i went to whitegate and he continued harrassing me and insulting me over there. It was really rude because i never met this guy before and out-of-the-blue he starts harassing me.

I hope this helps you.

Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    BG Level

It's his style of overcompensation. He hangs out with RMTs, yet claims that he's the only person in the game that doesn't buy gil. I confronted him at an Ulli camp (pre-patch) about camping with an extremely obvious and well-known RMT Taru BLM (one of the Grisly/Coward/Darkling crew, for fellow Lakshmians), and his response was basically "Well, at least I don't buy gil like you, they're just my friends." It's very typical projection, he accuses everyone else of buying to keep the topic off his own activities.

Hi...basically Cleophie is trying to say i am rmt and trying to migrate another server to avoid shame which is why i had to come here and post.

First n foremost...i am asian, can speak chinese or communicate with rmt or english people and i usually play in jp prime time..if you dun like me is ok...i dun like u too and i dun give a damn if ur happy or not..but i d like everyone to see or know what is going on.

What is rmt? Using real money to pay or buy virtual data

You said i camp NM with rmt....which money NM did i ever camp? lol in fact i stand in whitegate 24/7..if ur talking about sky farming...sorry we dun sell drops...we camp and give to own members..u can ask alyse or mental...we never sold any sky drops before...btw they are now in NA linkshell...go pte msg them if u wanna know more

2nd thing ur Linkshell Eminence has account buyers like bronty... genocyde..u guys know they are account buyers n wanna call us rmt? Why english dudes who buy chinese owned character like bronty are not called RMT is becuase these ppl are English. As long as ur English, sure people can close 1 eye... but if u can speak chinese or communicate with RMT... you are in deep shit.

3rd things... our LS has many asian from singapore, hongkong, malaysia, some GMT EST and aussie players..usually we do sky on weekends because our timezone is split into 3....its usually very quiet in jp prime time and which is why i am looking for a server with more ppl playing in jp prime time and if i was really rmt lol... i rather be playing with the infamous NA RMT linkshell Aviscon with 50-60 china dude

Last but not least...here is some screenshot we spotted English ppl from NA HNM linkshell buying abjs from 50-60 rmts in sky in JP time....guess u know the reason why in JP time coz thier linkshell ppl would all probably be sleeping.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/ ... 6/snd2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/ ... 6/snd1.jpg

This guy dead on the floor is with SnD spotted with 50-60 rmts and currently still in SnD

Btw bronx i formally apologise to you over that incident in KA...RMT said someone offer them 5M for belt and u happened to be alone...anyway a GM has been call to investigate..i m sorry i was a bit impulsive

Ok last post about girsly n crew...if u choose to believe it so be it..if not thats ur problem i cant be bothered anymore, its never ending

It might screw my rep defending them but i dun really care..its only a game..intergrity comes first

These 6 when we first know them..already had sky access coP rings etc ...back then i dun even have sky yet i think about 2-3 years ago..only problem is..they cant speak english and from china...comes from pretty rich family too

You said they were rmts? which money NM did u ever see us camping? other than sky for our LS? Which rmt has igira weskit when it wast like 13M and CoP earring..these 6 only play together coz no english ppl would play with them and everyone said they are rmt and they dunno english...how do you justify that? racist? jealousy? envy?

We form a LS and had like 30-40 members with lots of GMT , Aussie , Asian people and do nothing but sky but a few ground HNM..we camp hard for ulli..got like 12 kirin pop item in a month..these goes again.... NA ppl called us rmt coz we have only 6 chinese players who cant speak english

Anyway these 6 got disappointed n left for WoW..sure you can label them rmt or got banned or anything....i still have an asian LS i dun lose anything or money coz its only a game..i defend them is out of intergrity and i m sure many ppl still knows n respect them for thier efforts and contribution, talk doesnt really matter...u wanna get something done...show some action an d not whine about it.

Kyoko is from USA...plays in PST time..i met her in FFXI and she is 1 of the most thoughful person and considerate person i ever met...she is just like me....words or talk is all bullshyt....proof or action is how i moved her heart and we been playing for like 4 months now...yeah i might not have the best equip or stuff in this game which i can do without...but having kyoko in my and some good friends i made in here couldnt have made me happier.

You may have the best stuff or like to flame ppl rmt but 1 day when u quit..u still get nothing except time wasted...some ppl just dun get it..u play a game not the game plays u....if u so concerned about grisly being rmt or not..i give u his phone number and u go ring him up in china ok?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by demonhunter
    Hi...basically Cleophie is trying to say i am rmt and trying to migrate another server to avoid shame which is why i had to come here and post.

2nd thing ur Linkshell Eminence has account buyers like bronty... genocyde..u guys know they are account buyers n wanna call us rmt? Why english dudes who buy chinese owned character like bronty are not called RMT is becuase these ppl are English. As long as ur English, sure people can close 1 eye... but if u can speak chinese or communicate with RMT... you are in deep shit.
    ROFL if you are gonna go around trying to defend yourself and talk shit about people at least get your facts straight. Bronty and Genocyde are NOT in Eminence lol. I haven't even heard of these 2 people lol.I have been a member of the LS since 1 month after it was created so yeah trying to defend yourself by talking shit about Cleo and trying to make Eminence out to be RMT is pretty much hilarious to me considering the LS's you have been associated with.

Anyway GL to you on your new server. You won't be missed on Lakshmi.

lol bullshyt indeed...i was the 1 who told ur LS in say mode ur member = genocyde was an account buyer in ulli camp remember? ...cleophie slap 1 of my rdms n call her rmt...anyway she is gmt lol..i had to show some interesting proof that day ur LS had a gilbuyer account and u guys went quiet immediately

Correct me if i am wrong or lying..it happended when we camping ulli with u guys

lol bullshyt indeed...i was the 1 who told ur LS in say mode ur member = genocyde was an account buyer in ulli camp remember? ...cleophie slap 1 of my rdms n call her rmt...anyway she is gmt lol..i had to show some interesting proof that day ur LS had a gilbuyer account and u guys went quiet immediately

Correct me if i am wrong or lying..it happended when we camping ulli with u guys
    Bronty: Never even so much as registered an account on our forums, hasn't even had his name mentioned on them once.
    Genocyde: Only has a single post (an app that we rejected). According to our forums: Last Seen: 26th January 2006 - 06:56 PM

Anyone else you'd like to call out for being an RMT in our LS that hasn't even been near it?

hehe alibeemac you were there too..i remember i saw u there..u dun even have byakko pants and camping ulli for it...now u said i lie lol..goes to show both person from same LS had to cover up their LS member for buying accounts

Genocyde is a war for ur information...after a heated arguement with u guys on top on Genocyde about buying gil then u guys went quiet...why should i lie?

This is just to refresh ur memory

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hey what a shock. Responding with more lies to try and justify yourself. Oh and yes I remember that Ulli camp and there was more than 1 LS up there that day. 4+ if I remember right considering this was the days of Ulli's Aery. So again get your facts straight. Nara just owned your ass so stop now before you make yourself look like an even bigger lying idiot so that no LS on any server would take you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

hehe alibeemac you were there too..i remember i saw u there..u dun even have byakko pants and camping ulli for it...now u said i lie lol..goes to show both person from same LS had to cover up their LS member for buying accounts

Genocyde is a war for ur information...after a heated arguement with u guys on top on Genocyde about buying gil then u guys went quiet...why should i lie?

This is just to refresh ur memory
    ROFL I do have Byakko Haidate for my 75 SAM. When did I ever say I did or didn't have? Have had them since Christmas. And wtf is having Haidate gotta do with anything? Emi actually camps thing for gear for the ENTIRE ls not just for themselves. Every person in our LS is generous with their time to help out others get what they need. I'm sorry if our LS isn't selfish and out for themselves which is clearly what you are. Anyway again as I said before you won't be missed lol and the posts you have made have shown what an ass you are how you are in no reputable end game shell.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't even know who Demonhunter is, but the bullshit he's making up about Eminence to change the topic is pure gold.

Perphaps i need to be more specific about my typing

A moment ago u guys admitted ur LS have no said character genocyde...now u remember we had a heated arguement in ulli camp

I said i saw u in ulli camp...back then u didnt have byakko haidate and ur a brd i think..our main concern is not u..its Cleophie

She slapped our rdm Champpain and call her a pice of human waste...u dun give ppl respect..why should we give a damn about u?..You call us rmt.. and we said show proof dun whine and bitch? when we said ur LS member Genocyde = account buyer..u guys went quiet n we stopped too.

You think who is wrong in the first place? U slapped our rdm in the first place and made her sad...call us rmt...but got no proof

When we show proof ur LS had account buyer..u guys went quiet..ur farking lucky i didnt take screeenshot...next time i will

Still wanna carry on debating?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

EMINENCE DOES NOT HAVE AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY MEMBER BY THE NAME OF GYNOCYDE.

Fucking comprende?

You know what, Niki. This guy is awesome. You should totally take him

Zosi: He associates with RMTs.
    Demonhunter: Your ls is RMT.
    Anyone else notice this classic RMT dialog? Not to mention the horrible engrish.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Perphaps i need to be more specific about my typing

A moment ago u guys admitted ur LS have no said character genocyde...now u remember we had a heated arguement in ulli camp

I said i saw u in ulli camp...back then u didnt have byakko haidate and ur a brd i think..our main concern is not u..its Cleophie

She slapped our rdm Champpain and call her a pice of human waste...u dun give ppl respect..why should we give a damn about u?..You call us rmt.. and we said show proof dun whine and bitch? when we said ur LS member Genocyde = account buyer..u guys went quiet n we stopped too.

You think who is wrong in the first place? U slapped our rdm in the first place and made her sad...call us rmt...but got no proof

When we show proof ur LS had account buyer..u guys went quiet..ur farking lucky i didnt take screeenshot...next time i will

Still wanna carry on debating?
    Yes we said we don't have a member named Genocyde, WHICH WE DON'T. And YES I also remember the Ulli camp which SEVERAL linkshells were at AS I SAID. If there was someone there named Genocyde he was not with our LS AS I SAID. I still don't know who the hell he is and I don't care.

And LOL how are we lucky that you didn't take a screenshot? Taking a screenshot of someone there you claim is an RMT account with a completely different LS pearl on from us? That would only prove our point and show that you are the moron you are showing yourself to be over and over in this thread.

ROFL before I read this thread the association I had with you had nothing to do with RMT stuff, but for you being a general all round rude, moronic ass which I am glad you have proved you are to everyone on all servers reading.

now 4 person from same LS....

Even the people who are not there that day are speaking up... kudos!!!

Next time i just get screenshot ..i knew this would happen...non stop barking and bitching again

As i said...talk is cheap say whatever u want..i migrate to another server is to play with more ppl in jp time

If i was a coward...i d have change name n kept my mouth shut..but sorry...i m not an ostrich and dig my head into the ground