Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Gilgamesh]Tntprey(BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

[Gilgamesh]Tntprey(BC)

In game Name: Tntprey

Jobs: 75 bard 75 paladin 75 ninja

Past linkshells: Finalchapter and Sentinel I come from gilgamesh server and the reason I am jumping servers because I just want to come to a fresh server and join a good linkshell because I see you guys do kings and all endgame events and I still want to be active doing endgame events.

Equipement: Pld-bahamut mask
    Any information would be appreciated.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rith Ridan
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Azjol-Nerub

Re: [Gilgamesh]Tntprey(BC)

I don't know him that well but he did come to one of our Limbus events. I was under the impression that he was interested in joining, I don't know who talked to him though. I hadn't seen him since that one time, now I know why.

I don't know anyone from FinalChapter and Sentinal though but I'm sure they know him better then I do.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I knew tnt for awhile...

When he was in FC he got Baha Mask then left.....He joined a LS called uber shortly after FC he got Crimson Legs then left....I stoped talking to him since he been in Sentinel...But i think u see were im going with this lol

Long time ago he had some Vermy drama where I believe he did the whole "borrow for a party and then log out with it still in his possession" thing. Then the requisite ignoring/avoiding/etc the person who let him borrow it.

Enough people gave him shit about it that he ultimately returned it (I believe).

Yes, it's stupid and this happened years ago, I think the other posters gave you a better idea of the current day mentality of the guy.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Whoever posted that on that forum is an impostor, tntprey is still on gilgamesh server, anyone on server can make a search and find him on Gilgamesh. He is a member of my ls.

Tntprey

For one I did not post a application its an imposter infusion you can delete that application. Oh and as far as for finalchapter they kicked me because of there corrupt leadership and item grabbers as pendragoon 1 job lolbrayen and jltt and I had 1300+ sky points never used them and had 700+ sea points and only got bahamut mask out of sea so as far as getting items and leave hope you feel like a fool with your post because it makes no sense at all LOL. As far as uber yeah I got crimson legs and still was in there shell into dbz got banned for botting and the other leader left to another server and shell broke and it was a social shell anyways. Oh yeah but I left when I got crimson legs need to get more information before you make stupid posts damn noob.

As far as thestud he lied on me and spongehunter a.k.a banned from final fanstasy posted a thread on me which I couldnt respond to because I had no computer atm but I didnt steal no vermy at all I can buy me 20 vermy's If I want to so inafume know what you talking about before you make stupid comments. Thestud left the server also like a year or 2 ago because he lied on me and funny how he stole one of my friends vermy which he say I stole but I didn't and I gave him back his vermy.

Hate to break it to you but Haste The Day sold out and their new c.d. is a peice of shit.