Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Seraph]Rambus(bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Re: [Seraph]Rambus(bc)

Haha, back when I was levelling BLM and reading the alla BLM boards this guy tried to post there from time to time and he was ridiculed so much and rated down to sub-default almost every time. He stopped posting there for the most part but every once in awhile he will make a post in some random thread, usually about how good BLM/SMN is or some other nonsense. I always kind of wondered if he was a joke forum account, between the retarded ideas and insane stubbornness combined with the horrible spelling and grammar in his posts. I guess he's real after all. It's possible he's learned his lesson after 3 years, but I don't read KI and I'm not on the same server so I don't know. All I can say is he used to be a huge retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Theraven
    Haha, back when I was levelling BLM and reading the alla BLM boards this guy tried to post there from time to time and he was ridiculed so much and rated down to sub-default almost every time. He stopped posting there for the most part but every once in awhile he will make a post in some random thread, usually about how good BLM/SMN is or some other nonsense. I always kind of wondered if he was a joke forum account, between the retarded ideas and insane stubbornness combined with the horrible spelling and grammar in his posts. I guess he's real after all. It's possible he's learned his lesson after 3 years, but I don't read KI and I'm not on the same server so I don't know. All I can say is he used to be a huge retard.
    No, he is quite the same except he plays BLU alot now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Im almost certain there was a .gif or comic or something about this guy, where he's in BLU AF talking about doing chainspell stone II etc.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh boy. Well...everything has been said but I guess I can add this:

Rambus has a need to be an important lead researcher of BLM tactics and is trying to spearhead the elemental/INT discussion on high HNMs even though he has never fought any. He is never 'Wrung' and would always reply to my challenges by saying 'lolPUP', showing he can't support or defend any of his arguments. In short, stayyyyyyyyyyy away.

On second thoughts, if I were the leader of a HNMLS he applied to, I'd definitely pearl him.

He'd be an awesome punchbag for any frustrated members. "Rambus, you're a twat." "Rambus shut the fuck up, you retard."

There'd also be the joy of never, ever letting him in the main ally, breaking his pearl whenever you're bored and just generally taunting him.

So yeah, I highly recommend him, just as a court jester.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    On second thoughts, if I were the leader of a HNMLS he applied to, I'd definitely pearl him.

He'd be an awesome punchbag for any frustrated members. "Rambus, you're a twat." "Rambus shut the fuck up, you retard."

There'd also be the joy of never, ever letting him in the main ally, breaking his pearl whenever you're bored and just generally taunting him.

So yeah, I highly recommend him, just as a court jester.
    finally, the correct answer

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He apparently read this, as he was asking my boyfriend what forums he reads/lurks on and he claimed BG banned him. He didn't seem to do much besides babble in /l and then back himself up or ask himself questions with his other character, Tatoto. lolz

Maybe he's hoping to turn over a new leaf?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkeh
    and he claimed BG banned him.
    that is true, he was banned from BG after 4 or 5 posts iirc.

Banned.

BG Level

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13553&p=383365&hilit=#p383365

My ban is mentioned in there too

Today I found another character named Rambus on Searph, same character model just a fresh character. Not sure if it was Rambus making another account on Seraph for perhaps a potential name change if he swapped back?

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by megabyte
    Today I found another character named Rambus on Searph, same character model just a fresh character. Not sure if it was Rambus making another account on Seraph for perhaps a potential name change if he swapped back?
    So what is he going to do for the next 90 days?

Besides drop the IQ of certain KI/Alla forums down even further.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

EDIT LOL WHAT WAS I THINKING

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose

Not sure, whoever it was wouldn't respond to tells but was walking around checking people. (Which is how I noticed in the first place =P)

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose

oll waht du u maen ?

best lol of all time:

When he E-Thugged himself with a death threat on KI forums. And went violently anti-novio on an unrelated topic vs. Toth at the same time, was a few months ago, and not my server, but.... too good, I'd accept him just to have him in an add party at HNM... say... guarding the zone line...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Rambus may say... things... sometimes, but he is one of the only BLMs on the KI forums who will try to help with a genuine question while realizing the person asking it probably doesn't have max gil and a monopoly on HNMs. He... tries. Doesn't always succeed, but tries. :/ He never seemed like a bad or shadey person... probably just young but doesn't deserve to be torn apart.

I know this probably means little, but he's not a BAD guy... just maybe not super HNMLS material. ._.

He's a nice dude but a complete fucking idiot.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

probably like 16 or 17 and just thinks he's the bees knees.
    Derail but, people thinking like that pisses me off, anyone aged 7-77 can be a complete moron.

God. Don't accept him.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I've never seen him lolaf2hat anyone, but I'm not a constant reader.

Typical forumfagging it up... He's still a nice guy. :/

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    Quote Originally Posted by Mie
    Rambus may say... things... sometimes, but he is one of the only BLMs on the KI forums who will try to help with a genuine question while realizing the person asking it probably doesn't have max gil and a monopoly on HNMs. He... tries. Doesn't always succeed, but tries. :/ He never seemed like a bad or shadey person... probably just young but doesn't deserve to be torn apart.

I know this probably means little, but he's not a BAD guy... just maybe not super HNMLS material. ._.
    No. No, no he doesn't. I can't set foot on KI forums asking a decent BLM question without being run off like a witch hunt. He's a fucking moron, if he ever, ever, ever comes to Alexander he is going to rue the fucking day. He's a shitty player, a moron, probably like 16 or 17 and just thinks he's the bees knees.

it's hard for someone to actually reach the level of hatred he's got in my head. I never read forums about BLM because I didn't realize so much went into it. I think he's personally helped me despise the job now, because I have a lot of questions that I have to spend time researching and never find the answers to, because it's "lolStaff" and "lolgirl" and "lolstupid" with his minions. Oh, and "lol af2 hat". And HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THEN HIM.

He's never hnmed in his life? and he talks about how shit does on HNM? fucking.... oh that makes me even more pissed off.
    KI BLM forums used to be awesome. People would answer questions correctly and help. Now it's run by Rambus and his yes-man Dr_Waffles or something, who is also a fucking twat. Needless to say, I have to be very, very bored to post there now, it's just not worth it.

People like Nerull, Wopa and so on used to post advice and strats, even they barely bother now either.