Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [lakshmi]Elron(bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

[lakshmi]Elron(bc)

75 RDM 75 BRD

Previous Linkshells: I have been in sky, hnm, dynamis linkshells on lakshmi
    What you are looking for in a Linkshell: I want to be in an active HNM, dynamis, limbus linkshell that actually does events. Part of the reason for me leaving lakshmi besides my two RL freinds was that the ls that i was in although they were good were not active. I want to do stuff because im tired of meriting b/c ive capped what i need already.
    Overall i am an expiereinced player with a good personality. I have experience as RDM and BRD in dynamis, limbus, sky, HNM. I have led many missions and i am a good leader and motivatior. I led all of COP, Storms of fate, Apoc Nigh, and other various mission.

Applied to Zaibatsu today. Anyone know of this person?

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Re: [lakshmi]Elron(bc)

I've never seen this person. http://www.ffxiah.com also reveals no AH history for the guy. Either he's not from Lakshmi or he changed his name.

What character model is he? I'd suggest demanding some linkshell names from him before allowing him to join, heh.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I agree with Ark. Ask them to name the LS's they were in and provide a description of them and any gear they have here. The name is not familiar to me from End Game camps etc so it is very possible it is a name change.

If the name is genuine then I doubt there would be much wrong with them since they aren't well known so are unlikely to have caused too much drama etc.

Never heard of 'em. If FFXIAH has no listing for them like Arkanna says, i'd dig deeper before accepting 'em.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I have a strong suspicion that it might be homerj. Who else is BRD75 and RDM75.
    Is this person a tarutaru, a hume, an elvaan? This would help with your [bc].

I thought it would be homerj because he said in a message on the Lakshmi allk forum that he was gone from the game and he posted a message on the Phoenix server boards.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

He applied to Oceans as well, and as Woozie led to, seemed pretty vauge and not wanting to stir up his past which seems fishy to me.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by thinktank

I thought it would be homerj because he said in a message on the Lakshmi allk forum that he was gone from the game and he posted a message on the Phoenix server boards.
    That could be Thom ... it's kind of weird though, because Homerj is now in the same Limbus shell I am (Onimenokyo's) and he was at our Ultima on Monday evening. Perhaps he just didn't shift worlds yet and is applying to shells beforehand? I'm not sure.

*edit* Actually, nevermind my post.. I see the post on Zam that you're referring to and it was only made this morning. Perhaps it is him after all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna

That could be Thom ... it's kind of weird though, because Homerj is now in the same Limbus shell I am (Onimenokyo's) and he was at our Ultima on Monday evening. Perhaps he just didn't shift worlds yet and is applying to shells beforehand? I'm not sure.

*edit* Actually, nevermind my post.. I see the post on Zam that you're referring to and it was only made this morning. Perhaps it is him after all.
    Thom is going to kujata see post :

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/kujata ... ell-5.html

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

No. The economy on your server Sev is quite inflated on the AH compared to Lakshmi. And nothing fit my schedule because I work on Dynamis nights past 7pm PST occasionally and I was looking for opportunities where I would not have to miss linkshell events due to irl employment. And I wasn't BRD75 or RDM75 in the background check. I am PLD75 and SMN75.

I was indeed investigating the possibility of moving on, like many who have pondered the possibility, it seems the grass is not always greener on the other side. Going from Midgardsormr to Lakshmi was a slight improvement in December 2003, but moving again seems not to be a good idea.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

No. The economy is quite bad. And nothing fit my schedule. And I wasnt BRD75 or RDM75.
    ._.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Sev

Read that as "That could be, Thom .." I didn't mean to imply that the character in question could be Thom, I was stating that it was possible that Thom was correct.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Extremely evasive on his Oceans application, refuses to list past linkshells/Friends/ Or even old name.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Sev

Read that as "That could be, Thom .." I didn't mean to imply that the character in question could be Thom, I was stating that it was possible that Thom was correct.
    I did read that as "that could be" I was just giving you and the op the info it wasn't thom. xD

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell
    Extremely evasive on his Oceans application, refuses to list past linkshells/Friends/ Or even old name.
    That sounds like solid "No thanks" to me.

208.203.201.46 US UNITED STATES NEW YORK BROOKLYN CCH LEGAL INFORMATION SERVICES

that's where he posts from and it is in fact Homerj

Weeks ago juben and I tracked down the IP of some guy named homerj who kept getting into our forums without access.... he's good with computers i'll give him that. But we're better.

He denies and denies but he was caught and yet wouldn't admit it... pretty fishy if you ask me

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hmm, that doesn't match the IP he last used on my forum to apply to my Dynamis shell ... but he could easily post from more than one place.

yes but on our forum weeks ago when he 1st applied thats the Ip he used and we were like who the f is that

today we saw him apply and once someone said homer J here we looked it up and yup it matched.

he probably uses proxy's now

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

His other IP is from Optimum Online in the NY region, so I'd definitely be inclined to agree it's the same person, maybe residence vs workplace.

Either way, Homerj's not the "Big Evil" exactly, but his reputation is pretty bad from party antics and just being a general ass to people. YMMV.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Either way, Homerj's not the "Big Evil" exactly, but his reputation is pretty bad from party antics and just being a general ass to people. YMMV.
    I'll agree with this. Someone in my LS pt'd with him a few days ago. He said the pt wasn't bad however Homerj was pulling and yelling at him to voke the mob on every pull before he even got back to camp. They guy in my LS ended up leaving the pt. Said it was a shame cause if he hadn't been yelled at continually by this idiot he would have stayed and they would have gotten some good exp.