BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

[Lakshmi] Sorite/Kyofha/Tiddus (BC)

Yeah, he just migrated to Cerberus from Lakshmi. Said he ran a linkshell there. 75 RDM, PLD, NIN.

Anyone know him?

Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    BG Level

Re: [Lakshmi] Sorite/Kyofha/Tiddus (BC)

He wears a Robust Ring full time on his PLD. Enough said.

Sorite/Kyofha are the same character. He's got a rather dubious past and isn't the brightest bulb, but I honestly can't think of him doing anything "bad".

Tiddus is his brothers' character. Sad to see that he took it with him when he shifted, was hoping he'd come back to FFXI to hang around with us

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Naramaska
    Sorite/Kyofha are the same character. He's got a rather dubious past and isn't the brightest bulb, but I honestly can't think of him doing anything "bad".

Tiddus is his brothers' character. Sad to see that he took it with him when he shifted, was hoping he'd come back to FFXI to hang around with us
    How is it dubious if he hasn't done anything bad? ;o

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i was in a shell with him for a while, he donated ALOOOOOOOOOOOT of pop sets.
    it was kinda nice, i think he's a shell hopper though... donates shit, gets some stuff, goes to next LS.

Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by Naramaska

How is it dubious if he hasn't done anything bad? ;o
    Lots of rumors, but nothing i've ever seen firsthand. I've heard lots about him playing at the next level and whatnot.

Then again, i'm an extremely good friend of his brother's, sooo...yeah.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

a

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole
    i was in a shell with him for a while, he donated ALOOOOOOOOOOOT of pop sets.
    it was kinda nice, i think he's a shell hopper though... donates shit, gets some stuff, goes to next LS.

I had the same experience in a linkshell I was a sack in. He is a decent guy, good NIN. Always donating pop sets, for Kirin and the lessers. Kinda a jumper, but the pop sets he donates makes it more than worth it.

I find it funny that people just can't find anything nice to say about anyone. /stare Cleophie.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Caecilius'07
    I find it funny that people just can't find anything nice to say about anyone. /stare Cleophie.
    There's plenty of people I have respect and admiration for, but they don't seem to be leaving Lakshmi. Go figure.

In Sorite's case, I barely know him, but... wearing a Robust Ring tells me he has more gil than brains. lolVITring, and if you really have a hardon for VIT, a Soil Ring has the same, but with 3 DEF. Don't start whining about the -AGI, because someone who's wearing a VIT ring and zero shield skill (hi2u full Gem) obviously doesn't care about shield procs.

BG Level

For what it's worth, they're telling people from their LS here (who they abandoned) that their accounts were stolen and transferred.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Zosi
    For what it's worth, they're telling people from their LS here (who they abandoned) that their accounts were stolen and transferred.
    And so I heard. So either the guy I'm talking to lied to his LS or the guy I'm talking to is the thief of the account. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by Zosi
    And so I heard. So either the guy I'm talking to lied to his LS or the guy I'm talking to is the thief of the account. >.>
    I wouldn't be shocked to hear he lied to his LS.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Azadan
    He was the leader of the LS "TheLatentEffect" for awhile. They mostly did sky pops, caused some drama in DA once with my old HNM LS, and we had a hard time trying to even talk to this guy. He didn't want to hear anything, told us we were retarded and just kept on acting like an idiot. I've had some run-ins with exp parties with this guy and he wasn't exactly the most pleasant person to be around, and he wasn't any good at his jobs on top of that. I don't really remember him doing anything terrible, just really stubborn and stupid.
    Another small thing, and keep in mind that they're brothers. When Tiddus was running tLE, Kyofha wasn't invited, nor did Kyofha ask about getting in, even assist Tiddus with anything, for that matter.

If my brother ever got interested in this game, I'd drop everything to help him out once he hit endgame because he's blood. If you're the sort of person not willing to invite your own brother into an LS you lead, and your brother is the sort of person unwilling to offer assistance, what does that say?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Was in a sky LS along time ago with him, would get frustrated/mad easily and just logout when the LS needed him. If he wasnt the main tank /logout. Wasnt allowed to lot something he wanted /logout. Nice guy but short fuse cry baby imo

LOL Hmmm He was in my LS for like 3-5 days and tried to take over the LS

Raokodae is sorite's left hand , jumped servers yesterday with rest seals and and the remianing bank.
    raokodae name is now changed and is on cerberus server. cross ref Raokodae you will see how she faked own death just to reapply eminence . somehow the dead rao managed to log in under old id and password on there website. eminence thought this was too funny.

raokodae name will be changed, but with be with sorite and comapny, raokodae is a bit mental and wont do anything by herself.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

a

lmfao, Rao is a guy btw........ so is sorite

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Azadan
    Raokodae is one of the worst players on the server, lol. All I can picture is the "/em looks at <t> with bedroom eyes..." macro.
    It's very fortunate for us that he's now one of the worst players on a DIFFERENT server. :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

a

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast