Thread: [Shiva] Jonkustes (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

[Shiva] Jonkustes (bc)

named player is applying to Karasu linkshell @Titan.

references were: Norremose/Xinith
    linkshell: zenmetsu

says he has:
    relic shield. Hauteclaire
    5/5 Koeing
    4/5 AF2

should be easy enough to track down. any information would be of great help! Thank you!

Merona
    PLD75/NIN75
    Karasu Shellholder

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Re: [Shiva] Jonkustes (bc)

Zenmetsu is the outspoken botting, hacking, mpking, stealing, etc. LS of Shiva. Most other LS's at least attempt to be civil, Zenmetsu was founded on the basis that it didn't care for anything of the sort. Jonkustes was one of the early members. Also, Noremorse is a bought account, so nice reference there. As for him personally, I don't know what he's like, but that's the crew he was with for the last year or so on Shiva.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

all if this is true...
    but at the same time if it is true, you wont have to wonder why someone would want to leave such a shell with a reputation. you can most likely agree that ppl server jump b/c they are unhappy with their current situation or just plain need a new scenery. i highly doubt hes gonna go to your shell get his last relic piece and HAHA GOTCHA BITCH!
    jonkustes is alright

Klaw
    DarkLegacy Linkshell
    PLD75 NIN75 WHM75 MNK 75 DRK 75?!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Zenmetsu is the outspoken botting, hacking, mpking, stealing, etc. LS of Shiva. Most other LS's at least attempt to be civil, Zenmetsu was founded on the basis that it didn't care for anything of the sort. Jonkustes was one of the early members. Also, Noremorse is a bought account, so nice reference there. As for him personally, I don't know what he's like, but that's the crew he was with for the last year or so on Shiva.
    Aren't we a little past this?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Um? Dunno where this came from . I'm not moving.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's what I thought bish >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

fine...i'll move...can i come to karasu? bot4lyfe

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    It's a backround check, that's his backround.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's a backround check, that's his backround.
    Jonkustes was in the LS Vindicated previously. After VD broke, he joined Zen. You gave a backround for the LS. Not him.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

And the LS someone is in no way a reflection of who/what they are? His most recent LS is more applicable and was also mentioned by the OP, I just gave the information I knew.

LoH I would love to see your background booted from YC 4 or 5 times? attended close to 0 AT events but got upgrades on dagger and quit a week after getting it?

EDIT: and noremorse isnt a bought account, ask Jg about it

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

This is a backround check for Jonkustes, not me. But continue to flame when it's unnecessary all you want.

And Jg's latest PM to me on AT forums is "Have you asked who has Nore's account now? I'm curious." If it was given away, wouldn't Jg know who it was given to?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And the LS someone is in no way a reflection of who/what they are? His most recent LS is more applicable and was also mentioned by the OP, I just gave the information I knew.
    What LS a person is in does not describe them. You are potentially sabotaging him for no reason. You do not know if he is a good player or not, you have not played with him. You only know what LS he is in and apparently that makes it ok for you to give a good or bad refferal.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

What LS a person is in does not describe them. You are potentially sabotaging him for no reason. You do not know if he is a good player or not, you have not played with him. You only know what LS he is in and apparently that makes it ok for you to give a good or bad refferal.
    Being a good player is not the only thing people care about when accepting others into their LS. Sometimes the persons morals are of importance. Seeing that someone has had no problems being in a botting/MPKing/etc. LS means that he may either have participated in such actions or has no problems if someone else does them. Did I claim he was a botter? No. I said he hangs out with a botting LS on Shiva, that's it. I gave information based on what I knew and what was valid for a backround check. If you honestly believe someones past LS's has no effect on them getting into another LS you're naive.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Being a good player is not the only thing people care about when accepting others into their LS. Sometimes the persons morals are of importance. Seeing that someone has had no problems being in a botting/MPKing/etc. LS means that he may either have participated in such actions or has no problems if someone else does them. Did I claim he was a botter? No. I said he hangs out with a botting LS on Shiva, that's it. I gave information based on what I knew and what was valid for a backround check. If you honestly believe someones past LS's has no effect on them getting into another LS you're naive.
    So just because a LS under someone else's leadership admitted to botting, when 90% of LS's at HNM botted, that makes a difference? I don't agree with MPK or stealing, that you can hold against them. I know you are ganna say "Proof, where's your proof, proof plz." I don't need proof, it's pretty obvious and you know it. If you are ganna take Zen's history into account, take his other LS's into account before making him look bad.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Do you really think his other LS's make him look better? The only thing I remember about Vindicated is the drama and flame wars involving that LS back when VNBoards was still Shiva's drama forum. And didn't he leave that LS almost right away when Zenmetsu was out? And Zenmetsu has toned itself down and become a little more civil since then? So even if they're not very different from how other LS's are now, they were absolute scum when Jonk left his old LS to join? Are you that bored Tricen that you're trying to continue with such a shitty defense? You could have just left things as I first said them, a short backround history on his current LS, there's plenty more I could have put, but I stuck with only a little bit to try and be nice (partly because of what Klaw responded with, which while I most likely don't agree with, for reasons such as you Tricen).

If Jonk isn't transferring (and I'm not sure why this thread would be here if he's not...? but whatever) this thread is pretty much useless anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You gotta understand one thing LoH, it's fun to pointlessly argue with you. But I do have to add that VD broke cause Shahla wasn't on. Funny story about that too, Shahla was so against botting etc, and she looovveeddd Nela. She would always tell me how Zen was horrible and botting was bad, scum etc. Yeah so like amonth after VD broke, guess who put an app up on Zen. Ugh, hypocrites, yummy. Anywho, when Zen first started out, yeah, bad attitude and all that, simply because the leader was a flaming douchebag himself. I'm not saying they made a complete 180 and changed their ways, but is it really that bad under new leadership? (In before the baught accounts etc)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Did you miss half of my last post? I even mentioned that things may be better now. But you just did a lot of good in your post. You mentioned that Jonk joined an LS with a flaming douchebag as a leader and before that he was in an LS with a hypocrite as a leader. He's got an awesome backround now, thanks Tricen.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did you miss half of my last post? I even mentioned that things may be better now. But you just did a lot of good in your post. You mentioned that Jonk joined an LS with a flaming douchebag as a leader and before that he was in an LS with a hypocrite as a leader. He's got an awesome backround now, thanks Tricen.
    Np, it's common knowledge. I thought you were being sarcastic anyways. What else can I bring up.... Uhhhh help me out here.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

shut the fuck up and quit holding hands