Thread: [Valefor] Robbb (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

[Valefor] Robbb (bc)

Applied to us today

Previous Linkshell: Yojinbou on Valefor

Any infos?

Re: [Valefor] Robbb (bc)

Very good player. There was no real drama connected to him leaving, he just needed a change of scenery. Not much else to say really :/

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I did genkai 1 with Robbb years ago in a social LS we were both in. He was kind of quiet, but was helpful, and grew out of the social LS and went to Yoji (leader changes resulted in different versions of the LS name; current name is Yojinbou, as stated), about three years ago. I do not know how he handles healing in endgame activities, but Yoji is one of the most active NA-based endgame shells on Valefor.

Not sure what other jobs he has leveled now, but he has been playing since PC NA release (Robbb is his second character, he retired the first around PS2 NA release). I think he may have done a lot of merit partying with Kalia and some other relic-holders on the server, if that counts for anything.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm an ex-Sackholder for Yoji.

Robbb was easily the most talented WHM/BLM/SMN (we didn't use him as RDM that much, but I'm sure he excels at that as well) on our server, hands down. Friendly guy, very capable, very active at events.

The reason Robbb left was because our LS has become a bit stagnant of late, not enough members showing up at events to make them (and us) as successful as we once were (we've always prided ourselves on being small but effective, so having 3-4 key ppl not show up for whatever reason has very negative effects on us). He wants a shell that is very active in all aspects of endgame (as I'm sure he stated in his app to you).

We (at least I) miss him greatly, but can't hold any ill will towards him for his decision of leaving.

In short:
    You'd be a fool not to accept him into your LS.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

I am the leader of the LS 3b was in; Yojinbou. We have become lazy after our long spree in the HNM scene, and Robbb just wants to kill stuff now. He has just about everything a BLM/WHM would ever want, so he really doesn't care about items.

As a tank, I'd say he is the best WHM I've ever seen, and his BLM is pretty damn good also. He's definetely a good pick up for any LS.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

the guy was an old friend, hes pretty quiet and keeps to himself alot so he doesn't cause any trouble ever. He was in my ENM static for a while, which disbanded because of a 3 month long run of terrible terrible drops(anyone want some urishi?). Solid player, Cool guy, definitly worth recruiting.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hah, he bought my signed Blessed Mitts+1 and ripped the sig off them!

But, aside from having some nice WHM gears, I know no issues and he seems friendly/smart.

Mohammed

Robbb is amazing! and I miss him very much. I can't believe he left without telling me. I searched for days after to talk to him. I miss you Robbberto!!! Come backk. well if you're not coming back, have a great time in BlueGartr.

Btw guys Robbb is an amazing player, annd extremely skilled. He is also one of the nicest ppl I have met that has been in a high tier HNM ls on valefor. Robbberto is different from the rest of the players in the hotshot hnm shells. He doesn't show off, he is very modest, and he is funny!

Anyway, i gtg. and dude i am SERIOUSLY going to miss you!
    Have a great time on your new server Robbbertoooooiiiooo!