Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Leviathan] Meera (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

[Leviathan] Meera (BC)

Okay ;p i know your all going "wth is Meera ive never heard of her", well i just recently camefrom Leviathan server and am looking for a good linkshell, you guys stood out.

Name: Meera

75's: DRK WHM WAR RNG (Current Projects SMN BLM RDM)

Main Job (the job you primarily want items for): Well since i was reading rules and limbus dynamis so and so can be different,
    Ground: Warrior
    Dynamis: White Mage
    Limbus: Dark Knight

Any other high level jobs (65+): Summoner will soon be there

Playtime Availability: Anytime after 1 pm PST

Crafts: CC60 Alchemy60

Merits: Prot/Shell5 Devotion MP, STR, Double Attack, Enmity-, Dark Seal, Warriors Charge, im not sure all off hand but im resonably merited.

COP mission: Completed

ZM mission: Completed

Aht Urghan Mission: Hmm, I Have Salvage Access XD lol

End-game Sky/Sea and Land-King gear you've obtained: Completely Done In Sky Exept Osode, No Desire For Sea Gear Exept Gorgets, I Obtained Ridill and Heralds Gaiters but they were tossed out of mean-ness by someone who was suposed to be a friend, so i dont think those count.

Previous HNM ls if that applies: Leviathan Server Sad

Current Dynamis Ls if that applies: Nada~

Reason for leaving your hnm or dynamis ls if that applies: Broke

How you heard of us: Killingifrit forums ~_^
    Any info on he/she? Just applied to my ls, the whole ridill/gaiters sounds like drama starting.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: [Leviathan] Meera (BC)

sounds like ur the one whos trying to start drama lol

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well, if it was drama-starting, I managed to never hear of this happening to her (not saying by any means that it didn't, I just know I didn't see shout matches or hear from anyone anything regarding this, so she might have basically kept that to herself/linkshell).

Most everything I ever saw of her was just KI posts, but she didn't really go and start drama there at all. Most people that knew her there definitely seemed to like her from what I could tell, but I have no personal experience with her at all that I can recall.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Suramar

wait... wut? when did she had ridill (& gaiters)? Never saw her with ridill when she was on WAR or DRK & that is BEFORE this tossed items stuff happens. Maybe she had them but never saw those on her.

She was in Moonglow, an EU HNM LS, on Leviathan as a "Guest" member because she is NA & had issues to join our events @ EU time at one time.

Hope this is helping. @.@/

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Her app on moonglow http://www.bloodberry.ch/phpBB2/viewtop ... 65&start=0
    She said nothing about stolen Ridill and Gaiters, as you can see, she even seems interested by ridill on her app.

Seems suspicious to me, maybe someone stole her account or something... (I knew her as a very nice and kind player).

Meers

Okay, clearing thing up @.@
    1 : i never move my character to midgard,..i cant even pronounce server name lol(i recently discovered my character was moved like few hour ago)
    2: ok yes some item i have were stolen and tossed recently , but ive never have ridill...wow i wish i did lol,long time ago i had herald gaiters, yes they did get stolen, very long ago though, and if want to know it has nothing to do with any kind of drama just someone being a bitch.
    3 : <3Nekotomoyo<3<3<3 finally got me to calm down long enough to make a civil post.

Okay, yes i had to stay on phone with some asshole for like long time to get my pw back x.x he changed it and this seriously upsets me alot upsets me very badly actually because i was look forward to come back once school started. i was informed by pol i cannot change servers until october 14th >< i <3 ulysse and all of you ty guys for not doubting me im still so upset i cant believe someone who i thought was a friend would do those things i hope this is clearing things up i want to appoligize for any drama thisdumbass caused also =(. if any question at all please email me [email protected] took metoo long to figure this forum out to repost x.x again i appoligize to everyone

<3Meera<3 ; ;