Thread: [kujata] Redknights (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

[kujata] Redknights (bc)

Any info would be nice.

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

Re: [kujata] Redknights (bc)

Must have changed names. Don't know any Redknights and ffxiah has no record of that name. Any other info you can give us?

Redknight.. uhh, Ronssoul maybe. Old player, think he bought gil to fund his goldsmithing. (Sold his toon, decided to come back, got 90 something goldsmithing in a few weeks I think?) Uh, other than that. Not much to say about him.

Edit: DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THOUGH BECAUSE I HAVEN'T PLAYED FFXI SERIOUSLY IN A WHILE SO MY MEMORY IS A LITTLE OFF SIR!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Redknight ->Ronssoul -> Redknights

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17955&p=551460&hilit=#p551460

He logs on just about once every two weeks, if you're lucky you'll see him online for more than 30 minutes.

Edit: He also leaves linkshells and servers without telling anybody.

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

Guy sucks at all his jobs, thinks hes a hardcore HNM raider but only logs on once a month because he works at wal-mart.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Saw a guy with this name on Bismarck shouting to sell a Novio, so dunno what thats all about

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

My understanding is Redknight bought Ronssoul... guess he changed the characters name upon migration. Anyways all the stuff thats been said about him + hes offered people money to pass N Abjuration Head to him when he lost lot to them lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

1. Kiro explained it about being bought account. I sold it and bought it back. he changed name to ronssoul.
    2. I love how people say when others buy gil, i remeber kiro being at my house when i placed the order.
    3. Dank is right about me loggin on it wasnt fun at the end stage with my ls. alot of fighting and shit. I just droped it and actrually was goning to join an ls with some really good friends before i found out i could change my name back to redknight. still didnt work to good i could only get redknights lol.
    4. Dank is a 13 year old chiniese kid that steels dalmatica -1's off ah's
    5. eggwoll the guy that shows all the cgf how to get to Big bomb, energetic eruka , jaded jody.
    6. zaraki = clueless
    7. novio earring is from a friend from kujata that wanted my speed belt. now trying to get a speed belt back on this server.

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Redknight
    1. Kiro explained it about being bought account. I sold it and bought it back. he changed name to ronssoul.
    2. I love how people say when others buy gil, i remeber kiro being at my house when i placed the order.
    3. Dank is right about me loggin on it wasnt fun at the end stage with my ls. alot of fighting and shit. I just droped it and actrually was goning to join an ls with some really good friends before i found out i could change my name back to redknight. still didnt work to good i could only get redknights lol.
    4. Dank is a 13 year old chiniese kid that steels dalmatica -1's off ah's
    5. eggwoll the guy that shows all the cgf how to get to Big bomb, energetic eruka , jaded jody.
    6. zaraki = clueless
    7. novio earring is from a friend from kujata that wanted my speed belt. now trying to get a speed belt back on this server.
    Dank is 18 and buying off the AH =/= stealing

And the only thing i do with cgf now is KA >

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i know and it was damn funny too. didnt know a delmatica -1 would be worth 30m osode and kraken

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I remember back in Evil you used to raid pretty hardcore and logged on everyday, but then you went hardcore on Wal-Mart so you could buy gil and ended up logging on once every 2 weeks. After that you started being a shittier player month by month and more of a jackass all around. If you played the game more and took some of the advice people gave about your THF and RNG seriously, then you would probably have a better chance with linkshells.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I dont get how I'm clueless when the people in Redefine you tried to pay off fucking told me about firsthand but w/e gl on your new server. And I was in RD still for a little after you got in.. you didnt just stop raiding when it went down hill, I dont remember you showing up much to begin with.. nor do I remember you being at camps much after I left either.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

was this before the ridill or after? becuase you dont remeber shit before it and your left the shell after you got it.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

was this before the ridill or after? becuase you dont remeber shit before it and your left the shell after you got it.
    Idk. I think after when Quikk told all of RD to take a chance on you despite some of the negative aspects about you that have been brought up that clearly everyone else was right about then. And w/e at the ridill comments, I got it b/c I raided my ass off in RD and you having left the server let alone RD b/c of what happened to the ls leaves you no room to comment on me leaving RD because dipshits like you got in

HOLY SHIT I WAS AT YOUR HOUSE? LOL. Oh wait you don't live in Seattle do you. :<

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

I do, lol. It was rainy today.

It was rainy and really warm out. I liked it. >_>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RK is a good guy. I've known him for around 3 years. He does work a lot which limits his playtime but from my experiences with him (we were in a LS together for about a year.) Whenever he was online he was raiding. He helps people out anyway posible. He is the original owner of the account. I talked with him as RK and I talked with him as Ronsoul on teamspeak. We have multiple mutual friends on the server that can vouch for him as well.

I highly doubt you will have a problem with him if he is in your linkshell.