BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Ramuh] Drecan (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

[Ramuh] Drecan (bc)

I've been chatting with this guy and he's interested in joining my LS. They say to be a 75 BRD/WHM/RDM/BLM with great merits. They claim to have been in the HNM secene on Ramuh for 4 years. Ex-member of Darkhearts LS I guess.

Anyone have any background info?

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Re: [Ramuh] Drecan (bc)

Assuming it's actually the original player, he's ex-CAE. The douchebag was one of the more standard drama starters with offenses ranging from the usual talking shit up to stealing Aspid from one of the EU linkshells on our server.

In response to your question, though; plenty of HNM experience but I think the original player did quit for a bit.

If it's the original player, you're in for a ride

I thought that character got banned for stealing Kirin's though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm pretty sure this is the original player, although they say two people play the account.

One thing I don't exactly get though -- how the hell does a person steal *Aspid*? Is that steal in the sense of "we suck and we wiped to Aspid and somebody else stole it /emo" or did they actually do something more underhanded?

The same question kind of applies to Kirin. I can understand 1 person claiming Kirin, but does that mean their whole LS was there trying to claim/kill Kirin? 1 person can't solo Kirin.

apparently I don't know anything

byeee

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gotcha. Doesn't sound like a very good fit for my LS then. Thanks for the feedback

The original Drecan, had um, not those jobs lvled. The original Drecan had RNG/NIN/SMN not sure of the rest, and the original Drecan was banned after stealing Kirin. So, even if it is the real Drecan from Ramuh, it certainly is not the real character i am almost sure. He was notorious for buying accounts and "flipping" them. He said he was in Darkhearts ? That's funny. . . I guess he considered MP the failed joint effort, as being in DH.

Most of the "stealing" topics you see being discussed, we're pre hate patch update. Ya know, KB goes yellow, haha mine!! Same thing with Aspi, goes yellow, spammage becomes a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by CoronA1979
    Most of the "stealing" topics you see being discussed, we're pre hate patch update. Ya know, KB goes yellow, haha mine!! Same thing with Aspi, goes yellow, spammage becomes a steal.

how I miss those days T_T

my personal favorites were the epic MPKs of every new LS that tried to get into Fafnir. Hi2u three linkshells spamming Mazurka on the Tail!

Needs more Roses~

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

"Original" Drecan also acquired a lot of dynamis currency trying for Aegis, but if I have the wording right "was forced to sell it off to pay the bills."

Not that my input means anything really, but I will confirm that he has never been in Darkhearts.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5320/apsi3qx.jpg

not darkhearts. probably put us on his resume to look good.

good times...

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3865/caeadam6oa.jpg

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Hi I am Swc from DH on Ramuh. Lets get a few things straight here. Drecan was on Ramuh an got banned for stealing a RMT kirin. The GM was an idiot but hey what can you do against the GM. Drecan never level pld thus was never trying to aquire an Aegis. After Drecan was banned he begain playing a new account named Shentau which in turn became my account. Lastly about stealing Aspi....on our server if its yellow it is fair game. Ask Synergy they have stolen a few hnms. Everyone says "We dont steal other LS HNM" but everyone knows soon as something goes yellow people are spamming it. Drecan is cool guy never had any issues with him.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by swc
    Hi I am Swc from DH on Ramuh. Lets get a few things straight here. Drecan was on Ramuh an got banned for stealing a RMT kirin. The GM was an idiot but hey what can you do against the GM. Drecan never level pld thus was never trying to aquire an Aegis. After Drecan was banned he begain playing a new account named Shentau which in turn became my account. Lastly about stealing Aspi....on our server if its yellow it is fair game. Ask Synergy they have stolen a few hnms. Everyone says "We dont steal other LS HNM" but everyone knows soon as something goes yellow people are spamming it. Drecan is cool guy never had any issues with him.
    Drecan was a marter in stealing that RMT kirin. Seriously it was RMT's kirin who cares? Yes on our server if a mob goes white its fair game. People on our server are greedy and will do anything to aquire a HNM unfortunately. As for aegis.. lol that do0d was never a F'N pld. For his playing skills they are some of the best you can get. Has a real good attitued all the time. Has been playin since as long as i can remember him 4 yrs ago. I dont remember him being in DH tho. He was CtrlAltElite last i can remember.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna
    "Original" Drecan also acquired a lot of dynamis currency trying for Aegis, but if I have the wording right "was forced to sell it off to pay the bills."

Not that my input means anything really, but I will confirm that he has never been in Darkhearts.
    Think your mistaking him for Dredz there.