+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maple/Brave Story     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Maple/Brave Story

did anyone ever play the original(Maple Story) or have any recomendations about Brave story? I was thinking of picking a game up for my lolPSP(only have 3 games for it). So any insight on this game/prequals would be appreciated.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Re: Maple/Brave Story

uh wut?

Maple Story = shitty MMO

Brave Story = Simple RPG, haven't played it too much so I can't comment, kinda kiddy-ish compared to other stuff, it's pretty basic.

edit: meant to mention: they got nothing to do with each other, why'd you assume that <.<

Relic Shield
    BG Level

probly wont buy it then thanks.

I've played Mpalestory a whole lot, and here's my perspective on it.

For the first 30 levels, yes it sucks. All the monsters are happy-happy joy-joy, and your walking around with a toon who's head is 4 times the size it should be.

31-50, it starts progressively to pick up speed, its a bit more fast paced with new skills, monsters get a bit more serious too. Game doesn't suck as much, but still by the time your in that level frame, you'll have to level in an area called Ludibrium. Ever played Legos when a kid? Thats a town built from huge mega Lego blocks. I'll let you imagin that. But other than the town, the clocktower is actualy pretty cool.

51-80, No more cutesie cute mosnters that smile back at you while you hit them. Zombies, werewolves, wraiths. Cooler.

80+ The monsters can get kinda creepy at times. Example:

http://global.hidden-street.net/mons...s137_stand.gif

Ok, the game gets sorta fun by the end, but my biggest gripe, is you gotta play through the kiddie stuff before you get there. And it ain't fast.