FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

(updated) Looking for cross server spam forum mods

Need 3 volunteers to assist with the current mods to keep the cross server forum clean and efficient. This moderation position is ONLY for the cross server forum. If you have a thread starting shit up or have been a dick, dont even bother applying. After you are initially accepted there will be a public background check to see if I can trust you with moderation status.

Apply here, not anywhere else. Like I said, if youve been stirring up shit and annoying here, just dont bother.

edit: dont make posts when mostly asleep

Old Merits
    BG Level

Re: (updated) Looking for cross server spam forum mods

I wouldn't mind doing it, got plenty of mod experience (not with phpBB but with other forums), not lock happy but not lax either. I'm pretty much always near to my/a computer so I can check up any time too.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

I'm not known toooo much on the boards, but I don't think I've really done anything annoying or anything..Always by a computer as well and usually check BG like every 15 minutes. Modded a few forums for friends boards and stuff too, so I could help.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I wouldn't mind helping out either. I'm not here all the time (gotta sleep sometime after all), but I'm generally here or have access to the site the majority of the time.

Off-Topic: Am I remembering right when I saw this as looking for Spam Forum mods last night?

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    I wouldn't mind helping out either. I'm not here all the time (gotta sleep sometime after all), but I'm generally here or have access to the site the majority of the time.

Off-Topic: Am I remembering right when I saw this as looking for Spam Forum mods last night?
    no it did because thats what i read too lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

i'd be interested in doing it, spend a good bit of the day on these boards and check in here a good bit too to see if theres any aps from my server, might as well just help keep it straight. i've run websites with forums before so wouldn't really be anything new.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Need 3 volunteers to assist with the current mods to keep the cross server forum clean and efficient. This moderation position is ONLY for the cross server forum. If you have a thread starting shit up or have been a dick, dont even bother applying. After you are initially accepted there will be a public background check to see if I can trust you with moderation status.

Apply here, not anywhere else. Like I said, if youve been stirring up shit and annoying here, just dont bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallso
    I wouldn't mind doing it, got plenty of mod experience (not with phpBB but with other forums), not lock happy but not lax either. I'm pretty much always near to my/a computer so I can check up any time too.
    Last I remember, you admitted to cheating, you had your own thread (the one you admitted to cheating in), and are generally annoying.

Consider this your public background check.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Last I remember, you admitted to cheating, you had your own thread (the one you admitted to cheating in), and are generally annoying. Consider this your public background check.
    This is what you're looking for I think Izzy. Anyway, I think the moderator for the spam forum needs to be someone who can take a lot of crap. As well as someone who can check the PC and isn't worried about NWS/NSFW posts, so he/she can check their contents.

I feel the forums are moderated well already, however I know the mods do a ton of work too. They rock to keep these forums up & running. Where else would I get my FFXI fix while I work? WHERE!!! :) <3 BG

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa

Quote Originally Posted by Fallso
    Last I remember, you admitted to cheating, you had your own thread (the one you admitted to cheating in), and are generally annoying.

Consider this your public background check.
    Annoying is a personal opinion. Being a cheater doesn't effect my judgement last time I heard, either.

Keep it out of the thread and in PMs if you wanna bash me.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    Last I remember, you admitted to cheating, you had your own thread (the one you admitted to cheating in), and are generally annoying. Consider this your public background check.
    This is what you're looking for I think Izzy. Anyway, I think the moderator for the spam forum needs to be someone who can take a lot of crap. As well as someone who can check the PC and isn't worried about NWS/NSFW posts, so he/she can check their contents.

I feel the forums are moderated well already, however I know the mods do a ton of work too. They rock to keep these forums up & running. Where else would I get my FFXI fix while I work? WHERE!!! <3 BG
    Edited cause I'm retarded.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'd help if you still need people. I server switched myself so I browse this forum almost all the time. >_>

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wouldnt mind helping since I'm usually always on the forums, but I dont mind either way.

Yin came to me in a dream and said I'd be an awesome mod.

edit: Withdrawing my name, I may not have enough time in the near future to be a worthwhile choice. RL blah blah.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If you need my help let me know. I don't spend as much time here as I used to but I still spend too much time here.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I troll enough, i can assist in moding.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Yin came to me in a dream and said I'd be an awesome mod.

edit: Withdrawing my name, I may not have enough time in the near future to be a worthwhile choice. RL blah blah.

Shuemue's pregnant?!?!?!

If you ever need help send me a /tell but looks like you've got a lot of volunteers already.

I can help out with this! Let me know if you still need more~

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I don't know if youre' still looking for moderators but I've given it some thought and would like to offer myself up to help you out. I'm online all the time, with full access from work. I know my post count isn't very high, but I have been reading these forums almost daily for months before I even registered and I'd like to give something back to the BG community.

As far as background, I run a linkshell on Odin called Orionsdoor(.com if you want to see it) and our boards have seen something like 15,000 posts this year, its not nearly as busy as BG forums but I have experience moderating them. As a linkshell leader, you can never avoid all issues or have everyone like you, but we've done our best to avoid problems or drama on our server and any issues have hopefully be dealt with fairly.

If you need me to help, all I would ask in return is a set of guidelines from you explaining how you would like the boards moderated and issues handled.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

i wouldn't mind Modding the cross server application thread... how often would you need the forums to be checked? i can do it atleast once a day after work or perhaps twice a day. before and after work

i currently run my own forums for my LS at http://www.echelon-ls.com of which is phpBB3 i believe

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Wouldn't mind doing it either. Good luck finding people.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast