Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re: Battle System Adjustments (08/14/2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin
    Bottom line is that in virtually any non-tpburned/zerged HNM, you can have a smn fill the slot of just about any melee. It might not always be the best damage, but it can always put up a decent show and it can always, always do so without being a hate risk, feeding tp, or being a cure sponge.

Good thing the dmg smn does at HNM is not what's in question here...

Black Belt
    BG Level

So it's exactly what I said: you hate the job because it can't get 25k/hr in thickets.

Guess again sunshine... I love how you make up arguments lol

Black Belt
    BG Level

Then what's the problem here? SMN does valuable things on HNMs, which is more than a lot of jobs can say.

Yes because i need to repeat whats been drilled in for the last 11 pages..

Black Belt
    BG Level

Then please, grace us with a clarification. What's so fucked up about the job other than wards being maybe a bit skimpy on duration and issues with BPs being out of ranged?

Fryte: cut the zam crap. Just because other players don't make your SMN playing experience enjoyable doesn't mean that it's universal or inherently mechanically flawed. You mention DRG as being in the same boat for XP, which is bullshit as they can hold their own in merits as well. Not every job is a BB MNK or Ridill WAR in xp, but Ridill WAR and BB MNK aren't really SMNs on Tiamat, Khim, Jorm, etc. That's balance for you, because this game is more than Bhaflau and it's more than Grand Wyrms too.

Or you can not be a dick, and go back and read what about 10 ppl have said to you...

Black Belt
    BG Level

I'm asking for a concise clarification, if you don't mind. What exactly is broken about the job other than ward duration and BP out of range issues? You've maintained that xp is not the issue and neither are the HNM capabilities of the job. So what is it?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yes, please don't tell us so we can waste several more pages of you telling us a retarded reason why you think smn should be buffed.

And youre not gonna fucking get one, because its alrdy tehre in the past 11 pages.. get to it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Weren't you just saying something about not being a dick. Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, pot.

And your point?
    Least i can openly admit when I'm doing something..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FinalJustice
    No, your argument is ridiculous because Smns aren't asking for ALL that. No one is asking to Out DD Melee, so how would they be AWSOME DD? Last time i checked Ifrit can't equip a Ridil, and Titan Can't equip a Black belt. Smns can't out cure a whm or a rdm, and no one cares about that either. However they want their support BPs boosted, and insanely weak attacks and acc fixed. Hardly ridiculous.

I read that as being better in exp and stronger on hnms (and not knowing how to merit your job).

Black Belt
    BG Level

My Ivy-league educated friend tells me that you desire stronger Ward buffs and better avatar melee capabilities, is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Naygor
    No, your argument is ridiculous because Smns aren't asking for ALL that. No one is asking to Out DD Melee, so how would they be AWSOME DD? Last time i checked Ifrit can't equip a Ridil, and Titan Can't equip a Black belt. Smns can't out cure a whm or a rdm, and no one cares about that either. However they want their support BPs boosted, and insanely weak attacks and acc fixed. Hardly ridiculous.

I read that as being better in exp and stronger on hnms (and not knowing how to merit your job).
    Then you cant fucking read...

My Ivy-league educated friend tells me that you desire stronger Ward buffs and better avatar melee capabilities, is that correct?
    What is desired has already been stated... keep up.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Clearly, I mean smn isn't a brd, cor, or rdm so it must suck.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Your posts seem to assume the bigger the ass you are the more right you become. Sorry to say it doesn't work that way sunshine. Remove the dick outta your ass.

Rinse wash and repeat, that's what you're good for.

Your posts seem to assume the bigger the ass you are the more right you become. Sorry to say it doesn't work that way sunshine. Remove the dick outta your ass.
    This coming from You?? LOL
    You have spent 11 pages and your argument is still not proven, congrats

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast