BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

[Alexander/Remora] Abarai (BC)

75 jobs: NIN, RNG, MNK, THF, BRD. Currently leveling BLM and DRK.

Came from Remora first, then server shifted to Alexander on June 21st and wants to server shift to Cerberus when he's allowed to do so.

He was in Apathy for a short time on Remora but spent most of his time in a shell called Exodus. Not sure why he switched to Alexander from Remora but he says that there's too much drama there (on Alexander) and apparently one linkshell pretty much runs monopoly on everything or something. On Alexander he was in Echelon.

Anyway, any info is helpful.

(Edit: Apparently his account was jacked at some point and whoever took it dropped some stuff, including Stage 3 Relic Bow - does anyone have more info on that?)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Re: [Alexander/Remora] Abarai (BC)

He's a shell/server hopper.

On Alexander he was in Echelon, then came to my Linkshell, Finale and then hopped to Claimed, another HNMLS, all in under 3 months.

Oh yeah, he can be really annoying also.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hyriu
    He's a shell/server hopper.

On Alexander he was in Echelon, then came to my Linkshell, Finale and then hopped to Claimed, another HNMLS, all in under 3 months.

Oh yeah, he can be really annoying also.
    This is true.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

well for 1 Echelon is complete shit, they've wiped to more mobs than they've killed,

2. Finale has half the server and the chances of getting an item is slim, points based would be best, and the people who are officers are complete dumbfucks except dbd and manae , and clarity who actually know what there doing

3. and the reason i am leaving alexander is due to everyone bitching about a hangnail, hence the alexanderdrama.org

You were in Finale for like 2 weeks and were complaining that you weren't allowed to lot your first week in the ls. Enjoy whatever server you jump to next, I am sure you will have a great time touring all the HNMLS's there as you have so far on Alexander.

On Alexander he was in Echelon, then came to my Linkshell, Finale and then hopped to Claimed, another HNMLS, and applied to another HNMLS on another server all in under 7 weeks and has also been booted from CL twice for refusing to attend LS events and repearled. .
    Fixed^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

i'm the leader of Echelon lol Abarai was worthless. after what you've done here Abarai i highly doubt you will ever get an HNMLS again seriously

we've wiped to like 3 HNM lol and 2 of them were Nid. of which you were not even at camp for the 1 nid you were in LS for.

and what sig sayes is also true.

bottom line: Abarai is worthless

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I wouldn't say he was worthless, he came to Alexander and the first shell he was offered was a new HNMLS starting up (Echelon) they had a few wipes and a few claims here and there and he decided to leave when we invited him to join Finale (He bots, 5-6 jobs level 75). After a while, out of nowhere, he is fighting Cerberus with a rival HNMLS (Claimed) and we broke his pearl. He's still in Claimed at the moment but as you know, applying to Linkshells on other servers. Like I said, I wouldn't say he was worthless, just looking for the right Linkshell and the right server to get used to in my opinion.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

My Best Friend Abarai.

What Im gonna say has been said.

Dumbbelldoll

I wouldnt invite this thrash to any LS.. No loyalty, Greedy, Noob Gear. To sum it up basically just wants to leech some king gear and fuck off.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Scrub.

Who is Recca84?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    Scrub.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    He was interested in getting Aspi Egg from my linkshell, I told our leader this asshat was on my blist because he made some very questionable comments to me and I distinctly remembered GMing them over this (I really didn't want him to get egg).. then his LS decided to steal Kreutzet from us and mpk a couple people the next day, too.

Bravo, Abarai. GFTO Alexander, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

recca84 isn't Abarai

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Wow, it went from how highly he thought of Echelon, how it was going to go so far and exceedingly well. To another server swap. Good luck to you, man.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

ok since you people hate me so much imma stay just to piss ya'll off

let the games begin :D

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    I know who recca84 is... I was responding to the original topic of ihos post.
    Who?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Abarai
    ok since you people hate me so much imma stay just to piss ya'll off

let the games begin :D

if you stay, you will only be hurting yourself. you are more than welcome to stay where everyone hates you though

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

well bcb you stay to where over half the server despises you
    so maybe you should think of that to

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

i stay because i have reason to stay. they despise me, because i mean something to this server. if i wasn't any good no one would care about me. if i wasn't competition, no one would care about my LS. it all goes Hand in hand Abarai. no one cares about you is the thing. we only post here to allow others to know of your ignorance and inability to stay in a LS for any given ammount of time.

Despite how some people act twards me, it's because of the influence i have on this server. i like where i am and i like the challenge of making my LS a top tier LS. while we are not there yet, i believe we are a 2nd rate LS and have the potential to become a top tier 1st rate Linkshell on Alexander, and that it's all just a matter of time. so as you left my LS, you will wish you didn't. as i'm sure you already think so about Sig's LS.

BCB doesn't have any influence on Alexander what-so-ever. I would say he is entertaining though. So for that fact alone, I would rather have BCB over Abarai.

Abarai was actually a good member of Finale for the 2 weeks he was in our LS and then just bounced out of nowhere, it was surprising and that caused me to lose all respect I had for him in that short time. He obviously has a problem paying his dues and we weren't the shell for him. Point systems fucking fail as well.

In regards to our sacks being shit.........our track record speaks for itself. Leaders are also nothing without loyal members trying to accomplish the same thing and we are obviously successful in that respect.
    After all that, peace you LS/server jumping piece of garbage.

~Voila!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

He was never in apathy.