BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Leviathan] XCalibur (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

[Leviathan] XCalibur (BC)

A 75 Samurai ( 68 Monk, 63 Ranger, 40 Warrior, 37 Thief, 37 Dark Knight ) who applied to our LS. Claims to have been in a LS called BringerOfTheDawn. Not sure currently about face and race.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: [Leviathan] XCalibur (BC)

Knew him as an horrible player. Didn't really play with him since a long time (karma...etc) but heard alot of bad things until now.

A few quotes from his application's post on my ls (got 15 "No" vs 1 "yes") I can't say it's 100% accurate but it give you an idea. :

I will leave the LS the second Xcalibur gets a pearl. He's an ignorant fool who takes pleasure in trying to piss me off for no other reason then to see me act an asshole, he is very very immature and was the first person to be put on my blist.
    sad to say i know this Character, he was in my Social LS till we kicked his ass to the curb
    I remember the name Xcalibur from when I was leveling my pld in CN around 40-45 (more than a year ago). He was leveling his sam at the same levels so I got to party with him multiple times. I usually don't remember the names of my party buddies after a year but I hated this guy back then. I remember him cursing and insulting when a bard was desperately trying to explain to him where to stand. He then refused to engage the pulled mobs and stood away from it when he was pissed. Eventually the bard left the party and so did I, because of him insulting every member and acting like an ass.
    Everytime I had another party with him it was the same, he kept insulting people, trying to tell them how to play their job even though he had no clue about his own. He was disgusting and hated by most people that partied with him.
    I can't say anything good about him. The excalibur I know is unhelpful, was shouting rude and abusive things at a friend of mine when I first started the game in sandy, he claimed after that this was his cousin on his character. The same guy was kicked from two exp parties one in bibiki on in Den for his behaviuor. He has been blisted since, and I've checked the spelling of his name and it appears to be the same one.

Sorry for the quote train. PM me if you need more infos.