Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Carbuncle]Cutykitty(bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

[Carbuncle]Cutykitty(bc)

Just applied to my LS today. Any info would be great. They said they just switched over to Quetz for a change of scenery and just would like to see if other people have anything to say about them.

They are a tarutaru 75 BRD WHM BLM and SMN with a good chunk of merits done. Has done almost all HNMs. I don't know what LS they're from because they never stated. And they also have a friend that may apply named Darkmaul. Any info would be great. I guess, any info on both of them would be nice. Thanks.^^

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Re: [Carbuncle]Cutykitty(bc)

cuttykitty was formerly known as speerit, who god banned from ffxi. was given somesones spare toon to come back. he was a drama queen the likes of none other on carby when he was speerit, just go w.legs to him and hed bust off onto a rant and prolly turned purple irl. he was a huge ass that seemd to draw drama towards him as speerit. he as far as i know was quiet on cuttykitty, never heard much from him again after his speerit toon was banned.

as for darmmaul i cant say much to that name, the original player was/has been thought to have quit long ago(least as far as i knew)

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

or maybe I should say

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwlegs

run, now

If you want to base your decision on something that happened 2 years ago, so be it. I've been in the JP linkshell Traveler with both Cutykitty and Darkmaul(was formerly Chriscoffey) for the past year. They were 2 founding members of OSLS, which i later joined as well. Both are great players from each job I've seen them play. If a player isn't doing a job properly they can get irritated, especially if that person is vital to the event you're doing. This can sometime show in chat. Also, in my experience they help out others alot. And they both talk crap, but in good humor. :3

speerit1

This is Speerit/Cutykitty and I just wanted to know why you guys are talking about something that happened 2 years ago on my old toon. I got banned for calling someone a name in tells for "harassment" on my first offense by Terria...who is known to have outside the game contact with GM's. You know why? I was telling her to stop stealing money from her LS since her and Topcat used to make their LS camp NM's and sell the stuff and keep the money since I had a coulpe people I knew and were friends with in what used to be known as Junglist. I'll admit, I had a totally different attitude when I was playing speerit. You kinda get humbled when you lose all the things I lost and have to start ALL over again basically.

Ok...now with Cutykitty. People who know me know I quit playing for 6 months after I got banned on Speerit. I lost ALOT of things with that toon and I never wanted to even look at the game again. Snarf came and offered me a toon he stripped for seals and gil to play and begged me to come back so I started playing cutykitty...who was only a lvl 75 BLM with no gear, no merits and it was depressing to even play it.

I got back in the game, did some dynamis's and some other stuff in the expansion, leveled some other jobs and got hooked again. I had to build up a second friggin toon from nothing and I think I did a pretty good job of it. I quietly came back to the game, stayed completely and totally out of the drama and did my absolute best to get along with people on the game. That's why you "never heard much from me again." I quietly joined Traveler, a JP/NA mix because it fit with my schedule. I did some stuff with Snarf in KT before the NA members in Traveler decided to start OSLS. I haven't been mean to people. I even made amends with people I really used to dislike on the game. I minded my own business and just had fun playing the game...which is why I left Carbuncle. Just to do something new and meet some new people.

Now you two board trolls...especially Juliano, who is infamous for trolling 24/7 on KI and here, trip-trap on back across your bridge and leave me alone please.

Burn my Dread
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shini Kimura
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by speerit1
    This is Speerit/Cutykitty and I just wanted to know why you guys are talking about something that happened 2 years ago on my old toon. I got banned for calling someone a name in tells for "harassment" on my first offense by Terria...who is known to have outside the game contact with GM's. You know why? I was telling her to stop stealing money from her LS since her and Topcat used to make their LS camp NM's and sell the stuff and keep the money since I had a coulpe people I knew and were friends with in what used to be known as Junglist. I'll admit, I had a totally different attitude when I was playing speerit. You kinda get humbled when you lose all the things I lost and have to start ALL over again basically.

Ok...now with Cutykitty. People who know me know I quit playing for 6 months after I got banned on Speerit. I lost ALOT of things with that toon and I never wanted to even look at the game again. Snarf came and offered me a toon he stripped for seals and gil to play and begged me to come back so I started playing cutykitty...who was only a lvl 75 BLM with no gear, no merits and it was depressing to even play it.

I got back in the game, did some dynamis's and some other stuff in the expansion, leveled some other jobs and got hooked again. I had to build up a second friggin toon from nothing and I think I did a pretty good job of it. I quietly came back to the game, stayed completely and totally out of the drama and did my absolute best to get along with people on the game. That's why you "never heard much from me again." I quietly joined Traveler, a JP/NA mix because it fit with my schedule. I did some stuff with Snarf in KT before the NA members in Traveler decided to start OSLS. I haven't been mean to people. I even made amends with people I really used to dislike on the game. I minded my own business and just had fun playing the game...which is why I left Carbuncle. Just to do something new and meet some new people.

Now you two board trolls...especially Juliano, who is infamous for trolling 24/7 on KI and here, trip-trap on back across your bridge and leave me alone please.
    And even after the 2 years since then, you still get it wrong. Topcat stole. And I stole it from TC to give it back to the people he stole it from. But someone as simple minded as you couldn't figure that out w/ half a brain anyways.

And lol @ the outside contact with GMs. ^_~ Still jaded. That's cool.

BUT, on that note, SINCE he has been on Cutekitty nothings gone down (cept the usual harrassment. You that big of a man IRL too?)

^^ Now I'll go back where I came from, just browsin a member who's posting here and saw this. Couldn't resist.