Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sam/Rng after patch     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Omniknight

Sam/Rng after patch

Hello! I just got my Sam. to 75 probally a month ago and I have never leveled ranger as a sub job. Now that the update changed the game, I'm not so sure that Sam/Rng will still have the same effectiveness. Any thoughts on pro's/con's for lvling rng post patch would be a great help!

And on a sidenote, would you also feel that /Drg is worth lvling for me now for situational things?

Thanks!! Go Go first post on BG forums!!! (ok second, but first one that really mattered!!)

(I'm also Elvaan adding to my concerns about /Rng if that matters to anyone)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Re: Sam/Rng after patch

Quote Originally Posted by Omniknight
    Hello! I just got my Sam. to 75 probally a month ago and I have never leveled ranger as a sub job. Now that the update changed the game, I'm not so sure that Sam/Rng will still have the same effectiveness. Any thoughts on pro's/con's for lvling rng post patch would be a great help!

And on a sidenote, would you also feel that /Drg is worth lvling for me now for situational things?

Thanks!! Go Go first post on BG forums!!! (ok second, but first one that really mattered!!)

(I'm also Elvaan adding to my concerns about /Rng if that matters to anyone)
    It will still be situational.