BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

[Kujata] Dexster (bc)

Just applied to our linkshell on Ramuh. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Just trying to get an idea of what kind of guy he is

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: [Kujata] Dexster (bc)

You have got to be kidding me

he is from TBC
    http://www.ffsphere.net/tbc

Is currently a ls leader there, there have been talks of him leaving/quitting/selling account

Has hauteclaire, defending ring, gjallarhorn
    pld mnk brd rng drk sam war 75

Don't see why he would leave TBC for your LS

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i'm a former member of TheBlueCrew and i have nothing but good things to say about dex. he is a good leader, a good raider, and has a lot to offer in the ways of game knowledge and skill.

great gear as well.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Since he's browsing the forums maybe he can give you a better idea

Users browsing this forum: blah234, Dexster, Hitoru, morrow, Stratistic, Tsuki and 7 guests

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Damn.... well never thought I would see this come. Good guy, was a very good leader. Doesn't play much anymore, got relic horn and vanished about 2 weeks later. I was in his linkshell for a long time and always looked up to him, although I did hear he tried to jump servers with 20 million worth of linkshell owned dynamis currency and he left on bad terms. Although again this is just what I was told when I logged in today.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

What I'm about to say may be biaised but whatever, you wanted my opinions.

Dexster is a good raider, great LS leader and has had extensive experience pulling Dynamis and several CoP zones. He has extremely good gear, Ridill, hauteclaire, relic horn, etc. I would definitely pick him if I was you.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I do agree with Khalil that he is an excetionally skilled and geared player, and would be a great asset to whatever linkshell he joined. The info I was told could have been a mistake on his part, and the items were returned. He always was a good friend to me and I would recomend him for any linkshell he applied to.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

He was a great raider and has great gear. But his current job limits his play times.

He got a lot from TBC and left so suddenly, saying that he needed a change. That the game wasn't fun anymore so he decided to switch servers. I viewed Dex highly, for ages. He told me he'd never leave TBC unless the shell itself broke. But I guess remaking the shell to rid us of stray pearls counts as a break of the shell right?

I wish I had good things to say. But I'm hurt deeply at his decision of leaving TBC and Kujata. So suddenly, w/o warning. Everyone loved you and you dropped them like nothing. TBC will miss you dearly Dex.

I'm sorry Dex, but you didn't hurt the LS itself, it will go on and be strong. But you broke a lot of hearts. I'll miss you Dexster.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

While Dexster may have some great gear he is far from a skilled player at his jobs and is pretty stubborn with his beliefs(Pld/war > pld/nin, Souleater dmg is based on your STR rather than HP etc). I had heard that he got a new job and that made him playing more difficult(why I was told he quit) so should take that into consideration probably. I can't really think of why hed want to switch servers.. TBC members loved him and got plenty of stuff from them.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I have known Dexster for a very very long time.

He's a dedicated player, skilled, knowledgable about all aspects of the game and was a great leader.

He returned all items/gil to our linkshell like he said he would. Did he get a lot of hear from the shell? Fuck yeah but he also fucking earned it like every other dedicated member.

I would like to state that everyone in TBC knew this was comming in one form or the other. You cant expect a player to dedicate their life to the game for 4 years and not get burned out over drama or need to take time off. I would rather see him switch servers and leave the stress of running a shell behind inorder to enjoy the game rather than quit all together.

I wish him luck. GL to your LS aswell.

I was the shellholder of TheBlueCrew and Dexster was one of my main leaders for the last few years. The shell itself is quite accomplished and (whether or not you are a fan of it) has been a powerhouse on the server for a very long time. Dexster is undoubtedly one of the main reasons that TBC has been so strong for so long. He is a tremendous leader who knows the game inside and out.

His gear speaks for itself - no one would argue that he is one of Kujata's most decorated players. Every one of his jobs is pimped to the fullest which is a sign of time and dedication he has put into this game and his linkshell. He even went so far as to sell his car irl to be able to fund his relic horn.

I highly recommend Dexster for not only the type of player he is, but the person he is irl. Great guy - great sarcastic sense of humor - and a great addition to any linkshell that he sees fit to join. I think a lot of these cross-server apps are shady and many people are skeptical when a player like this hops servers, but you will find that this is one of the rare ones that is totally legit. You'd be an absolute fool to pass on Dexster's application.

(for the idiot who takes the car joke seriously - I was only kidding )

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dexster was one of the best leaders TBC has had. I consider him one of my closest friends in this game. It is a real shame to see him go.

Dexster is probably one of the top if not the top geared character on Kujata. He also has the player skill to go along with his gear. As stated previously he knows the game inside and out. Dexster would make a great addition to any ls on any server. Feel honored that he has chosen yours over all of the rest out there.

I am the shellholder of the linkshell he applied to on Ramuh. I just wanted to drop in on my lunch break and thank everyone for there feedback on his background check.

I am kinda suprised at the large amount of positive feedback even though an individual who you all got so much for walked away. It speaks volume that you all can still speak so highly of him even through it all.

Thanks again for all your comments.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Stratistic
    You have got to be kidding me
    1st thing that came to mind for me too

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Not sure why Zaraki would post on here.
    Rumor has it he is the most drama starting individual on kujata.

Curiously, it seems odd that there are no warnings about Triskal, Shredder, Aravan, Mutilator (aegis pld) floating around on here.
    He stole anige, cett, and someone else's items got his aegis and then transfered?

What dirty little secrets does kujata hide.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Curiously, it seems odd that there are no warnings about Triskal, Shredder, Aravan, Mutilator (aegis pld) floating around on here.
    He stole anige, cett, and someone else's items got his aegis and then transfered?

There is no background checks for them, and there was a mutilator moving thread made.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I'm posting here because the ls dexster applied to asked for a background check on him and as someone on Kujata I have the right to post here? I think the ls he applied to has the right to hear a perspective on Dexster that isnt from TBC. Nothing I said in this thread was "drama starting" either lol.Are you even from Kujata lol? If you paid attention to kujata's drama at all youd know that Mutilator didnt steal anige's stuff, Panagiotis did. His alleged stealing of Cett's shit was after he finished his Aegis and anyways outside of Dexster's penis being in the vagina of 1 of the 4 people you said should have warnings on here this has nothing to do with his background check.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata
    anyways outside of Dexster's penis being in the vagina of 1 of the 4 people.
    Please don't remind me.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Dex was a solid LS member and a very good leader. He pulled pretty much every dynamis for us, and helped with strategies to complete the zones. He earned his spectacular gear and worked hard for his relic horn. He's a good guy, and I see no reason to not have him in your LS.

*Edit*
    Dex, I'm sorry for before. I was being bitter and acted prematurely. Take care.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Since TBC funded my Relic right?

With all the trash talk that is going on I wish i would have done like so many people i freaked out on before and taken the Gaiters, Kote, currency and Gil that was on my mules because regardless Bellamy and Demian are going to talk shit. I had a laps of judgement and returned the currency... I wasn't even asked twice.

I left TBC because of Bellamys inability to keep his cool, how he treats people and that is the only reason I left. I told many people the whole time I was in TBC that if I feel the leadership isn't working out and I can't do anything to help that I would leave. I don't trust Bellamy's ability to lead and I can say that I haven't felt like playing FFXI because of the seperation he has caused in comunication and in leadership. I don't feel like having to type to someone because they decide they want to be in a channel together since they are so "inlove". I don't think it's good for a linkshell to have 2 of it's core leaders on a seperate server because they are so bothered by the members.

I didn't leave TBC because I wasn't made shell holder despite what people are saying. I didn't want to be a shellholder and if I did I would have quit TBC and created my own Linkshell on Kujata and taken many people with me. Instead i made a quick decision to walk away completely. I could have stuck around, Lotted a lot of gear spent points but no I left and returned everything I had.

So anyone that thinks i've done anything wrong to TBC can go fuck themselves.

Anyone that thinks that I did you personally wrong by not saying goodbye, I'm sorry... I didn't feel like having 500 tells going at once explaining why staying isn't an option. I figured the people that cared enough would contact me somehow.