BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Job Profiles - White Mage     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Job Profiles - White Mage

Banned.

BG Level

Re: Job Profiles - White Mage

Ah nice, and so far the order I posted is right!

Legend says this rod crafted from mistletoe once belonged to Lanfeaur d’Oraguille, the founder and first King of Sand’Oria. However, its whereabouts today are unknown. It is said that those who possess this wand are granted extra wisdom and intellect.
    Ah! this explains why the Quadav have it.

Issac

The picture of benediction is hueg like xbox. Thanks Elmer :D

Quote Originally Posted by Issac
    The picture of benediction is hueg like xbox. Thanks Elmer :D
    Crap, I actually caught that but it looks like I forgot to re-upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Legend says this rod crafted from mistletoe once belonged to Lanfeaur d’Oraguille, the founder and first King of Sand’Oria. However, its whereabouts today are unknown. It is said that those who possess this wand are granted extra wisdom and intellect.
    Ah! this explains why the Quadav have it.
    Maybe I should add a note about that; the whole alliance he made with the Quadav.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

<3 you

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

NIce stuff..

but just to let you know you spelt Tavnazia wrongly all the way in the entry.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I always wondered about Holy Breastplate, and why WHM could equip it.

????????????

A blurb from Sand’Oria’s timeline explains what may have happened to Mistilteinn
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...feaurdudha.jpg In the year 381, Lanfeaur travelled alone to Beadeaux for an audience with the Quadav King, Du’Dha the Everyoung. He went to propose an alliance between to the two nations, but whatever he promised as collateral has been lost in the pages of history. He shared a glass of “Mudwine,” a favorite drink of the Quadav that while disgusting for humans, he managed to down with a smile. This act quickly gained him the favor of the king.
    The next year, Windurst’s conquest army began invading the continent of Quon. The Quadav King upheld his promise and engaged the Windurstian forces, ultimately repelling them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Q_Q None of the pictures are working for me, all it says is 'Image' .

Anyway, nice read, thanks Elmer. >_> Once you finished with this History section, are you going to make some more videos?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Very interesting.
    From the design of the WHM in the second picture, it looks like they were meant to share their casting position with BLM? The arms are out front instead of one arm going up as it is currently.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

<3 White Mage

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...istilteinn.jpg
    ??????? – Mistilteinn

A blurb from Sand’Oria’s timeline explains what may have happened to Mistilteinn
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...feaurdudha.jpg In the year 381, Lanfeaur travelled alone to Beadeaux for an audience with the Quadav King, Du’Dha the Everyoung. He went to propose an alliance between to the two nations, but whatever he promised as collateral has been lost in the pages of history. He shared a glass of “Mudwine,” a favorite drink of the Quadav that while disgusting for humans, he managed to down with a smile. This act quickly gained him the favor of the king.
    The next year, Windurst’s conquest army began invading the continent of Quon. The Quadav King upheld his promise and engaged the Windurstian forces, ultimately repelling them.

I loved this part. Definately interesting to find out how NMs ended up with certain items. Any chance Astral Signa will be mentioned in the Summoner posting?

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...istilteinn.jpg
    ??????? – Mistilteinn

I loved this part. Definately interesting to find out how NMs ended up with certain items. Any chance Astral Signa will be mentioned in the Summoner posting?
    Bah, I wanted to comment and quote on it >.< Anyways, it's awesome that I have a weapon with such a deep history on it-- damn shame I'm not a WHM tho. I assume in BST history they'll speak about Juggernaut? Astral Signa to SMNs is a given, hehe.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Bah, I wanted to comment and quote on it >.< Anyways, it's awesome that I have a weapon with such a deep history on it-- damn shame I'm not a WHM tho. I assume in BST history they'll speak about Juggernaut? Astral Signa to SMNs is a given, hehe.
    Hopefully it has Daylight Dagger and Nightmare Sword as well since it seems those could have interesting backstories.

Nightmare Sword having to do with Overlord being underground?
    Daylight Dagger because Tzee being high up in the open?

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Hopefully it has Daylight Dagger and Nightmare Sword as well since it seems those could have interesting backstories.

Nightmare Sword having to do with Overlord being underground?
    Daylight Dagger because Tzee being high up in the open?
    It would have to be something deeper than that! That's too cut and dry. Made only so much sense tho, lol. 8)

HEY THAT'S NOT DRK

But cool stuff anyways

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wonder why Noble's Crown but not Noble's Tunic?

But anyway, <3 <3 <3 <3 Elmer. Awesome stuff.

Banned.

BG Level

Experts in curing and healing magic, White Mages provide the perfect support for a party. They also excel in close combat, but are forbidden to wield any bladed weapons.
    Elmer what have you done .

Awesome stuff, and i love the pics. thanks :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Someone had to throw Izzy a bone. :wink:

Banned.

BG Level

he does not deserve a bone, for upgrading to stage 4 and running out of money -_-. Should have waited until money for both upgrades <.<.

Edit: smallified cuz this does not belong here. Still loving the pictures