Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

[Bismark]Gobbo, Lunarian, Blueboco(bc)

Gobbo
    75 BLU, 75 WHM
    Past LS: Lead CUKATA

Lunarian
    DRK 75, BLU 75, RDM 75, NIN 75, SAM 75, SMN 75
    Passed LS: IRON

Blueboco
    MNK 75, WHM 75
    Passed LS: Bluesteel

Thanks in advance

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Re: [Bismark]Gobbo, Lunarian, Blueboco(bc)

I know Lunarian well. Very solid dependable player. Has lots of endgame experience being in IRON which was one of the first ls's to kill a lot of the HNM's when the game first started. Also very knowledgeable about the game and the jobs that he has leveled. I dont know Gobbo and Blueboco as well as I do Lunarian but the times when I was around then both were very nice and knowledgable about their jobs. PM me if you want more info. GL, and Lunarian u left me ; ;.

Moonpie

Re: [Bismarck]Gobbo, Lunarian, Blueboco(bc)

Lunarian and Blueboco were two of my oldest friends in the game. I never had the pleasure of playing with Gobbo other than maybe a random party but I know that he never had a bad word spoken about him on Bismarck. Both, Lunarian and Blueboco were in my social LS Divine Chaos from waaaay back that I was leader of. Skillswise, you'll be hard pressed to find players that know more about the game and play as well as these two. We had a set CoP mission party (me, Lunarian and Blueboco) and I'm quite sure that we had to be some of the first NA's on Bismarck to complete Sea access. Lunarian was also in IRON while I was the co-leader of IRON before my retirement from FFXI. When he was online, he was helping the LS and played any job without question when needed and played it well. I sincerely hope you give these three worthy and decent players a shot. Thanks to whoever is reading this.

To Lunarian and Boco - hope you guys get what you want <3

Moonpie - Bismarck
    Retired
    Leader of EventHorizon LS and Co-Leader of IRON
    NIN75, RDM75, BRD75, RNG75

Mareko

Hi there

Iron moved to WoW a while back, but before we did we had some mild success 8)
    Lunarian was one of our great reliable members

He would never let you down, highly recomended.

Bae

yo. shame u had to leave bismarck u guys. anyhow. luna and blue r two top tier players and vets that have done it all since way back. i known them for quite a long time and they gonna b good addition to your ls. these 3 players know wat they r doing and can hang with the best. if u can think of something to do in the game, they have done it. good luck u guys, have much fun in the new server.

ps. man alive. i ain't no melee smn.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Agree with everything said about Lunarian - never had much experience with the others to say anything.

Aselin

Lunarian is a longtime player from Bismarck, who is very competent and experienced in the jobs he plays as in FFXI. I have known him for a few years in this game. Him being from IRON, a once very, well-known and experienced HNM LS on Bismarck, he brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience from that LS. I have been with him in Amour after IRON disbanded and I have never seen any problems with him nor brought up against him. He is very diligent and knowledgeable in all things endgame. His personality is welcoming and jovial, and easily approachable. He's just one of those genuinely nice guys that you hardly find nowadays. And, I am sure he will make a great addition to this LS or any LS he may get into.

I wish him the best of luck in any of his future endeavors in FFXI, as he'll be really missed from Bismarck. But, I'm sure he is doing fine now in his new home on another server.

Good luck Lunarian and take care.

- Ase

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

i love how most of vouchers just signed up for this XD, havent seen much of these people but what ive seen they are decent playing.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I do have to agree with what everyone has said about Lunarian, I was in Iron with him also to the end of it just a amazing person to around with when you get to know him at least, great @ all his jobs. As for Blueboco/Gobbo i dont really know much of them but i never had a bad experiance with them also i wish the 3 of you the best of luck over there ^^;.

P.S
    Dont bring up drg topic around Luna he tends to talk hour on ends about it and wont stop =p.

~Kasaki~
    75 PLD NIN WAR SAM BRD
    Bismarck Server

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Good players, take all three of them...

You won't be disappointed. If anything, it's a shame that they are leaving Bismarck for pastures unknown

ZuzofBismarck

I was in Cukata when Gobbo was an officer - he's an awesome person and a very experienced player. He's well-versed in all aspects of end-game play: from Sky to Sea to Einherjahr (sp?), from organizing events to leading them.

I had the pleasure of finishing ZMs/PMs through AN with Gobbo as WHM. He's a helluva BLU as well!

Gobbo will be a tremendous asset to any LS that he joins.

Zuzeeque
    Bismarck

BLM 75|RDM 75|WHM 68|NIN 63|THF 59|RNG 42|DRK 37|WAR 36