Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Re: Dear Ganiman,

Quote Originally Posted by Epyslon
    This is why i refuse to donate to any cause. Your a fucking scamming bastard. May your asshole hurt from the rape you are about to receive from this community.
    LOL that's funny.... What a douchebag this Gani guy is, what server is he on?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

this is why I don't donate

Quote Originally Posted by Caudle
    This is why i refuse to donate to any cause. Your a fucking scamming bastard. May your asshole hurt from the rape you are about to receive from this community.
    LOL that's funny.... What a douchebag this Gani guy is, what server is he on?
    Phoenix.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Shit really pisses me off, even though I didn't donate a dime-- it's fucked up that people take advantage of others that contribute for the cause [of FFXI].

It's not like he's can easily get away with it if it proves true. >_>

He couldn't possibly have been so dumb to believe that he could just walk away with seven thou., could he? If so...

What a shitty attitude.

I'd rather help something and line some scumbag's pockets by donating to a few causes than NOT help something because I'm afraid of lining a scumbag's pockets.

Plus, this guy is gonna get raped, so him getting donations was him digging his own grave.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Can we please hear his side of the story before we convict and sentence the guy?

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Gere
    Can we please hear his side of the story before we convict and sentence the guy?
    No, should be burned at the stake, imo No excuse to take donations to upgrade and host the site, then turn it over like that. I gotz the stake and torches right here.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Gere
    No! j/k, but it will be interesting to hear what he dose have to say if he ever says anything at all. BTW it's up for toughs that might not have been looking.

What exactly could his side of the story be?

"I wanted to get a relic."

"I wanted booze."

"I wanted hookers."

"Well, I was all for using the donation money for buying a server for us, but then I saw it was $7,000 in my PayPal account and I can't find a way to end this sentence without lying."

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Luto

"I wanted booze."

"I wanted hookers."

"Well, I was all for using the donation money for buying a server for us, but then I saw it was $7,000 in my PayPal account and I can't find a way to end this sentence without lying."
    I don't know I think that I would give him 5 bucks if he came out said it was to booze and hookers.

"I wanted booze."

"I wanted hookers."

Is everyone in this thread completely dense? How about E) "When we had the fundraiser nobody had even approached us about moving to Wikia and we had no idea anyone was going to approach us about going to Wikia".

There probably is some extra money somewhere, and don't ask me what's gonna happen to it, but don't be a complete retard and act like this has been planned all along.

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory

"I wanted booze."

"I wanted hookers."

Is everyone in this thread completely dense? How about E) "When we had the fundraiser nobody had even approached us about moving to Wikia and we had no idea anyone was going to approach us about going to Wikia".

There probably is some extra money somewhere, and don't ask me what's gonna happen to it, but don't be a complete retard and act like this has been planned all along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    find it rather hillarious that pre-fundraiser, you and the rest of your administration team adamantly refused to move (read: sell) FFXIClopedia to Wikia, and instead decided to raise money so you could host it yourselves.
    Pre-owned like the 10% off games at gamestop

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

laff

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I have already been told by Angela Beesley that you will not
    host these things for us. Another reason I choose not to host with
    you is that we will have no control over the advertisements that show
    up on our wiki. They will also be placed in undesirable places. I
    will lose full control of my site. The biggest appeal to our site is
    that it is run by players for players. If it were to move to Wikia,
    it would no longer be run by players. In fact, it would draw unwanted
    attention and unwanted editors.
    One of the many quotes from Ganiman about turning down Wikia. He has on many occasions becried how bad it would be for FFXIclopedia and that was the reason behind the fundraiser.

Regardless. People donated to help pay for new servers. He scammed their money. He has to return every penny, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    find it rather hillarious that pre-fundraiser, you and the rest of your administration team adamantly refused to move (read: sell) FFXIClopedia to Wikia, and instead decided to raise money so you could host it yourselves.
    How much of the history do you know behind that? Oh yea, none.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

"I wanted booze."

"I wanted hookers."

Whoops looks like someone didn't read the OP.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    How much of the history do you know behind that? Oh yea, none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasarai
    I have already been told by Angela Beesley that you will not
    host these things for us. Another reason I choose not to host with
    you is that we will have no control over the advertisements that show
    up on our wiki. They will also be placed in undesirable places. I
    will lose full control of my site. The biggest appeal to our site is
    that it is run by players for players. If it were to move to Wikia,
    it would no longer be run by players. In fact, it would draw unwanted
    attention and unwanted editors.
    One of the many quotes from Ganiman about turning down Wikia. He has on many occasions becried how bad it would be for FFXIclopedia and that was the reason behind the fundraiser.

Regardless. People donated to help pay for new servers. He scammed their money. He has to return every penny, nothing else.

<_________________________________________________ ____________<

Quote Originally Posted by Kononeko

"I wanted booze."

"I wanted hookers."

Whoops looks like someone didn't read the OP.
    Definitely wasn't me.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast