Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Re: Dear Ganiman, (op updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    You have yet to actually form a thought regarding the issue that wasn't either parroting someone else or a complete fucking non-sequitur, you hypocritical douchefuck.
    Funny, I was the first person in the entire thread to call bullshit on the Taj / wiki accusations.

Old Merits
    BG Level

k, I'm gonna ask something of everyone here.

Stop doing fucking analogies, when people can't do it right it makes for a whole shitload of misunderstanding.

So just stop doing them.

Please.

Fk

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

[quote=Seraph]
    Quote Originally Posted by ringthree
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    Quote Originally Posted by "Croaker":4ed38
    Taj is the kind of guy who would think he is a hero because he drove a girl home after he raped her.
    I'm sorry, I'm going to stop this one right here. Nothing here is on any sort of level to be compared to raping anyone. Please refrain from using such analogies and start over.

Do we have a Godwin's Law rule on this forum? If so, I'mma start blaming it on Nazis so we get locked.
    Oh, a rape analogy is bad news, but hacking someone's personal and financial information in real life is "harmless?"

Yes, I am hounding you at this point, but like I said, you probably need to take a step back and look and what you are saying. I will try to stop hounding you, because I think in general you are pretty cool. Just in the wrong camp on this one.

Blargle, I never said IT was harmless, just that he in general was harmless. If he had wanted, he could have done much worse while in said PayPal and email accounts. He used it to snoop, not to destroy. Well, not destroy anything but a reputation anyway. -.- I'm not excusing him, but people need to realize he's not the antichrist either. DT waving around the WATCH OUT YOU'RE NEXT warnings are more where I think my points are coming from. I don't think people really have anything to worry about. Am I too trusting? Maybe. I get told that a lot. You're talking to someone who still has random chats on a regular basis with people on our server, R3, who are fairly universally disliked. Not buddy buddy or anything, but just shooting the shit and exchanging tidbits. Am I too trusting? Maybe.

And I have reasons for taking rape analogies personally. I actually don't much care for it when people say they're going to rape a mob, etc. I just hate the word.
    The point I am making is that you have lost perspective on this situation. You condemn an analogy but excuse the hacking of real life personal information. You may say you are not making an excuse but thats exactly what you are doing. You are trying to downplay the hacking of personal information by saying that DV may have bought gil.

Everyone wants to make an analogy. I have one: Its like Taj stole DV's personal and financial information because of an argument over the internet. Oh wait...

The fact that you are actually saying that he could have done worse as a defense for what he did isn't helping you Ashi. (You are rather engaging whenever I send you random tells, though ^.^/) Have you actually considered how unstable someone has to be to hack someone's personal and financial because of an argument over the internet? That is someone with a question psyche and limited understanding of the consequences of their actions.
    I'm in a fun mood, and I know you can take a jab.

Your next post cannot in any way contain the phrase: "argument over the internet". Go! 8)[/quote:4ed38]

Update your blog, I still have it linked to mine. -.-; (There, no catch phrase ^.^/)

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    You have yet to actually form a thought regarding the issue that wasn't either parroting someone else or a complete fucking non-sequitur, you hypocritical douchefuck.
    Funny, I was the first person in the entire thread to call bullshit on the Taj / wiki accusations.
    Understand the English language then try again.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Update your blog, I still have it linked to mine. -.-;
    You win this round...

Code:
    Update 9/12/2007

Work sucks.  Yay Breaking Morale for the 2142141241234th time.  Been playing for over 3 years now.  Where has the time gone?

[[Silly Cropped Picture]]

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quick question to taj; did you already new DV bought gil and were looking to prove it, or did you just happen to be snooping around his paypal/email and came across the fact?

How about teaching me what the word "parroting" means then if it doesn't mean imitating something done previously. Since my original post was was also not a conclusion derived from a previously posted premise, it also wasn't non-sequitur (since that necessarily requires a premise). Do you even know what non-sequitur means? You use it in like 50% of your posts to me, maybe you just learned it the other day.

Understand that no matter how bad you want me to be wrong, I'm not, then try again.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph
    Update your blog, I still have it linked to mine. -.-;
    You win this round...

Code:
    Update 9/12/2007

Work sucks.  Yay Breaking Morale for the 2142141241234th time.  Been playing for over 3 years now.  Where has the time gone?

[[Silly Cropped Picture]]
    Mwhahaha! I will put my victory on my blog (http://ringthree.blogspot.com) tomorrow! YES! BLOG WHORING! WIN x2!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallso

Stop doing fucking analogies, when people can't do it right it makes for a whole shitload of misunderstanding.

So just stop doing them.

Please.

Fk
    So basically, Taj is like a 4 peg Lego piece, and DV is like an unopened can of tomato soup. Now, imagine if the purple icey-pop in the freezer went and read a book made of shag carpet to the race car that lived across the street. Can't you see the inhumanity! I mean, how would you feel, knowing the moon was being invaded by a bottle of Evian water? Seriously! Jeez!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You lost me with the Evian.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Set phazors to 'Offended!'.

Obviously, the Evian is akin to your untied shoelace. Can't you picture how that shoelace would feel if it was dancing around a discoteque?

Quote Originally Posted by riddaraan
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallso

So just stop doing them.

Please.

Fk
    So basically, Taj is like a 4 peg Lego piece, and DV is like an unopened can of tomato soup. Now, imagine if the purple icey-pop in the freezer went and read a book made of shag carpet to the race car that lived across the street. Can't you see the inhumanity! I mean, how would you feel, knowing the moon was being invaded by a bottle of Evian water? Seriously! Jeez!
    I am never going to do another analogy as long as I live. There is just no way I can top that.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph
    And the Taj in the Paypal,
    And the silver spoon.
    Div buying gil,
    And the man in the moon.

'When you comming home Son?'
    'I don't know when.
    But you'll get your money back then, Dad.
    You know we'll have a good time then...'
    Moar Div parody songs prz.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is there a rehab for something like this? There seems to be one for almost anything nowadays..... If not say you found Jesus and everyone will forgive you.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

This thread is like an Everlasting Gobstopper. I keep hitting F5, and hitting F5, and hitting F5, and the flavor never stops. Unfortunately, the flavor has been "shit" for roughly the last 15 pages.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

How about teaching me what the word "parroting" means then if it doesn't mean imitating something done previously. Since my original post was was also not a conclusion derived from a previously posted premise, it also wasn't non-sequitur (since that necessarily requires a premise). Do you even know what non-sequitur means? You use it in like 50% of your posts to me, maybe you just learned it the other day.

Understand that no matter how bad you want me to be wrong, I'm not, then try again.
    For one, you've done nothing but bring up retarded irrelevant shit throughout this whole topic. The only thing I left out was your incessant use of nuh uh or nou when you're left without stuff to point out like "hey you said 'you' when I didnt run the fundraiser even though it was rather obvious you didnt mean me specifically". The reason the term has come up so much is that you're a gilbuying 3 trick pony who only manages to reply to a statement with any coherence when someone else does it for you. When you say something like "I saw someone say..." only to be told to quote it since it never happened your last trick is bring up something completely left field. Then you have the fucking gall to act as if you're not the poster child for the bullshit you just complained about, that's not just stupid that's downright certifiable.

Understand that you're a retard, then try again.

This thread is like an Everlasting Gobstopper. I keep hitting F5, and hitting F5, and hitting F5, and the flavor never stops. Unfortunately, the flavor has been "shit" for roughly the last 15 pages.
    Theres always one shitty ring, especially in the big ones.

Edit: That's a pretty good analogy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

I assumed this was the filler until Taj woke up. Opening act, and all that.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast