+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Palin
    Realllllllllllly not looking forward to the 3/4 of the season its going to take Peter to get his memory back. Loved everything about the episode except when they through the amnesia curveball, its so overdone IMO.
    That one Futurama episode... haha.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

***If you havent seen season 1 or episode 1 of season 2 dont read this***

It was good, :D

And I was a big fan of Sark in Alias and am really happy they brought him into this seies, I just hope he isnt a 3 episode face then we never see him again.

Also if anyone caught it peter had that symbol on a necklace around his neck? You know,.. this one....

http://www.superheroprofiles.com/wp-...season2.10.jpg

Also I wonder if at the end of season one who Molly said she couldn't locate as he is the only one who can "see her", I say it was sylar but how could he see her? My friend thinks its someone we haven't met yet but who knows.

My prediction for season 2 is minor resistance from sylar and he will band with everyone to take down this "virus" that is going to kill the heros and probably was made by the old hero council of hiros dad ect or maybe the company then they do this while fighting against the company to take them down for good. All theorycrafting as your guess is as good as mine, either way it will be awsome.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

It was said by Molly in season 1 that the person who could see her wasn't Sylar and was someone much worse.

My prediction for season 2 is minor resistance from sylar and he will band with everyone to take down this "virus" that is going to kill the heros and probably was made by the old hero council of hiros dad ect or maybe the company then they do this while fighting against the company to take them down for good. All theorycrafting as your guess is as good as mine, either way it will be awsome.
    The company recruits Mohinder with the promise of unlimited financial resources to develop a cure for the virus, so I don't think they were the ones who developed it, if it is indeed manmade.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Maya is like a walking plague, although I could just be making that up.

And now there's two former Alias cast members on Heroes. Wonder if Jennifer Garner or Michael Vartan are gonna show up at some point. :D

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I liked the Mexican Brother and Sister. My take on it (and from the comics, what you didn't read the comics all summer? Shame on you.) is that he is like an inhibitor to her, kinda like he has the power to suppress powers, while she doesn't have control of hers yet.

I will need to re-watch it but the scene where Hero's dad was tackled, it looked like only one body was on the ground.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Yeah that's how the sibling pair seem to work. It wasn't clear from the comics that he was the cure for her (I might have only read the first part of it though) but at least that's good. The idea that she draws out some form of metal is interesting and not out of the question. Her power would be pretty crappy if it's just a disease that kills anyway.

And yes there was only one body on the ground, Hiro's dad. Most likely whoever it was that tackled him has a power that lets him get fly/teleport/heal/etc. Would be interesting if it happened to be Claire's boyfriend...

Also, did I miss something, or does Parkman's wife (ex-wife) seem like she turned into a total bitch? Last I heard they were getting along and determined to make things work with their unborn child. Then Parkman takes 4 bullets in the chest and she divorces him for it? Huh?

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

We don't know what happened in the four month gap. It's possible it wasn't his baby and when he found out they divorced... it's also possible that he wanted to move to New York to take care of Molly and take his detective's exam and she didn't want to go. I'm sure we'll find out during the "4 Months Ago" episode.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    I liked the Mexican Brother and Sister. My take on it (and from the comics, what you didn't read the comics all summer? Shame on you.) is that he is like an inhibitor to her, kinda like he has the power to suppress powers, while she doesn't have control of hers yet.

I will need to re-watch it but the scene where Hero's dad was tackled, it looked like only one body was on the ground.
    Yeah, I think it was Hiro's dad that was on the ground but I couldn't quite tell.

For people who didn't like it, don't go wet yourself, every single episode isn't going to be full of fights between the Heroes, it's just the opener, it re-sets people in the story, create new characters, new links, new stories, etc. so don't expect episodes full of fights and actions.

This episode was full of win imo, got to see both of the Petrelli brothers alive (really love them!) and seeing Hiro's Hero being a selfish gaijin is just too funny! Can't wait to see more.

For everyone who's missed it, Enjoy!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/1/41

E. Body
    BG Level

ooc anyone know what was up with Nathan when he looked in the mirror? My tv kinda sucked and didn't get a clear look

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ok this may seem like a stupid question. When did HGR start to remember Claire again? I thought the Haitian wiped his memory of her on the bridge, but I can't for the life of me remember how he got back in contact with her. It's been bothering me for a awhile and i really don't feel like d/ling the episodes to find out again.

And wtf did Sulu die and we never found out his powers? Or am i forgetting that too.

Quote Originally Posted by SupHammer
    Ok this may seem like a stupid question. When did HGR start to remember Claire again? I thought the Haitian wiped his memory of her on the bridge, but I can't for the life of me remember how he got back in contact with her. It's been bothering me for a awhile and i really don't feel like d/ling the episodes to find out again.

And wtf did Sulu die and we never found out his powers? Or am i forgetting that too.
    I don't think he wiped his memory of Claire, just every memory of where Claire would currently be, so the company couldn't use someone like Matt to find her.

Oh also, someone mentioned earlier that Nathann had amnesia or something. I didn't catch that, please elaborate =-D

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I don't think they've officially or unofficially stated what Sulu's powers were. Maybe they'll say what his ability is in those filler episodes.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Nathan looked into the mirror and saw a picture of Peter after he went boom (or maybe what Peter may have looked like if he did). Basically Nathan is haunted with thoughts of his brother being dead because he failed to take the proper actions.

HRG only had his memory wiped of the plans he gave the Haitian to follow about where to take Claire so they would be unable to follow her, not the 15-16 years of having a daughter named Claire.

Also, how do we know Sulu had powers? Nathan's and Peter's father didn't have powers and he was in that group of 12, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Oh also, someone mentioned earlier that Nathann had amnesia or something. I didn't catch that, please elaborate =-D
    I think they were just confused. Peter has amnesia, and earlier in the episode, Nathan looked into a mirror and saw a hallucination of his brother's burned face.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ah i see. I misunderstood the bridge memory wiping scene then. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Also, how do we know Sulu had powers? Nathan's and Peter's father didn't have powers and he was in that group of 12, no?
    From the sounds of it Sulu and Nathan's dad were part of the Heroes equivalent of the Justice League. They must've had powers.

What is Nathan and Peter's mom's powers again? I think I need to stop getting high before Heroes. Maybe I'll read the wiki.

edit: according to the wiki Nathans' Mom, Dad and Sulu have no known powers. There's no way that's possible, especially if they're targets for assassination.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

my only complaint is that their is too many characters to really enjoy. I mean i found myself fowarding some parts because i wanted to get more into hiro's story arc mainly. other then that it was awesome.

also anyone else think that Nathan might be the killer of sulu? I mean he might feel so guilty of what happened to his brother he wants to get revenge on the people he thinks as "evil" like his mom. funny thing is she found the picture after coming in maybe he knew she was there and placed the picture there? Also the guy who killed sulu had the power of flight it seems or some sort of teleportation.

meh thats my take of what happens maybe im reading to much into it lol. Cant wait for the rest of the season :D

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox
    my only complaint is that their is too many characters to really enjoy. I mean i found myself fowarding some parts because i wanted to get more into hiro's story arc mainly. other then that it was awesome.

also anyone else think that Nathan might be the killer of sulu? I mean he might feel so guilty of what happened to his brother he wants to get revenge on the people he thinks as "evil" like his mom. funny thing is she found the picture after coming in maybe he knew she was there and placed the picture there? Also the guy who killed sulu had the power of flight it seems or some sort of teleportation.

meh thats my take of what happens maybe im reading to much into it lol. Cant wait for the rest of the season :D
    I don't think its Nathan. Sulu said something like "Out of the remaining nine I didn't think it would be you." I don't think Nathan was part of the 12 member "Evil Justice league" type group.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

ah. was just a thought hehe

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by SupHammer
    Ah i see. I misunderstood the bridge memory wiping scene then. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    From the sounds of it Sulu and Nathan's dad were part of the Heroes equivalent of the Justice League. They must've had powers.

What is Nathan and Peter's mom's powers again? I think I need to stop getting high before Heroes. Maybe I'll read the wiki.

edit: according to the wiki Nathans' Mom, Dad and Sulu have no known powers. There's no way that's possible, especially if they're targets for assassination.
    If you read the comics you would have learned that "the company" started off with Linderman and Petrelli. And the entire basis of the two-person teams working as one person with no powers and one person with powers is from that relationship. Going on that, of the 12, one would assume only 6 have powers.

Nathan being the killer of Sulu is actually an interesting idea. I'm not sure that is the case, but I don't think it can be completely ruled out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast