The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

Quote Originally Posted by SupHammer
    edit: according to the wiki Nathans' Mom, Dad and Sulu have no known powers. There's no way that's possible, especially if they're targets for assassination.
    That's right. They've always talked about powers + known about them but the show never actually revealed what any of them can do.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by SupHammer
    Ah i see. I misunderstood the bridge memory wiping scene then. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Also, how do we know Sulu had powers? Nathan's and Peter's father didn't have powers and he was in that group of 12, no?
    From the sounds of it Sulu and Nathan's dad were part of the Heroes equivalent of the Justice League. They must've had powers.

What is Nathan and Peter's mom's powers again? I think I need to stop getting high before Heroes. Maybe I'll read the wiki.

edit: according to the wiki Nathans' Mom, Dad and Sulu have no known powers. There's no way that's possible, especially if they're targets for assassination.
    If you read the comics you would have learned that "the company" started off with Linderman and Petrelli. And the entire basis of the two-person teams working as one person with no powers and one person with powers is from that relationship. Going on that, of the 12, one would assume only 6 have powers.

Nathan being the killer of Sulu is actually an interesting idea. I'm not sure that is the case, but I don't think it can be completely ruled out.
    well when i originally came to that conclusion it was mainly because of how nathan detested his mother for being "evil" and how his mom and sulu where both connected. maybe Nathan's being framed? the killer dressed similar to what nathan was wearing iirc. could be wrong though

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

I bet now that Hiro ends up as the hero "Kensei" that he's such a fanboy of.

edit: yay me who doesn't read the whole thread

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

just saw on stage6.

amazing :O

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Can you link it please

edit:
    nvm, i got it

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hiro is gonna be Takezo Kensei! 8)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Just watched it. Pretty cool episode, but building up hype was never the problem with Heroes. I just hope all those story arc wont end in a big letdown.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

One thing heroes has to do this year is make the actual fights exciting instead of starting the fight and then have it continue off camera.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I don't see how Nathan could possibly be the one who killed Sulu , being that they never met before. Also, it kinda looked like somehow Nathan got the whole Nikki/Jessica thing going on even though that probably wouldn't make any sense.

Not too sure about Hiro being/helping Kensei out either when the things that Kensei became legendary for already happened with different results with Hiro there.

E. Body
    BG Level

I was kinda thinking that maybe the story got told wrong, and "Kensei" Helped rebuild the city, which can also be labeled as saving it, sorta? All the stories were indeed stories, which always leave some details out. Especially ones that make "Heroes" seem less like heroes.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Well i was under the impression the thugs that were attacking hiro and Kensei were the same ones that burned down the town. and Kensei plan was to pick them off why they were attacking the fake Kensei. hmm maybe im wrong.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox
    Well i was under the impression the thugs that were attacking hiro and Kensei were the same ones that burned down the town. and Kensei plan was to pick them off why they were attacking the fake Kensei. hmm maybe im wrong.
    Yeah that seems to be how it was going to work, at least that's what I took from the scene.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox
    Also, it kinda looked like somehow Nathan got the whole Nikki/Jessica thing going on even though that probably wouldn't make any sense.
    Well if you figure that it's really Jessica's power and not Nikki's (Jessica being in the mirror as opposed to Nikki seeing shit), then Peter absorbed it from Nikki/Jessica during the final episode. And since he's alive he's subconsciously using it against his brother?

That, or Nathan needs to lay off the booze.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox
    Also, it kinda looked like somehow Nathan got the whole Nikki/Jessica thing going on even though that probably wouldn't make any sense.
    Well if you figure that it's really Jessica's power and not Nikki's (Jessica being in the mirror as opposed to Nikki seeing shit), then Peter absorbed it from Nikki/Jessica during the final episode. And since he's alive he's subconsciously using it against his brother?

That, or Nathan needs to lay off the booze.
    Maybe it was a hallucination, but its pretty obvious though that either Nathan had powers we didn't know about (Claire-like indestructablity(sp)), or one way or another Peter and Nathan got away from each other during the explosion

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Nathan was looking at himself in the mirror. It's a hallucination. Nothing more.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm gonna go with hallucination too. He's drunk and thinks he killed his brother..

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    I'm gonna go with hallucination too. He's drunk and thinks he killed his brother..
    Which makes no sense to me, he knew Peter was going to blow up no matter what, he chose to take him away to save the city. How dies he feel he killed Peter?

The whole ending of the first Season is still causing strange questions, its terrible. How did Nathan survive a nuclear explosion? Really wish Heroes would take the few seconds to explain some of these unanswered questions that are still rearing their head 4 months later.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well he probably took Peter up there and then flew away from him so he was saved... Not sure how Peter survived his own explosion unless claire's power stopped him from blowing himself up to little pieces which would make sense i guess? but why would he forget his memory..

And who knows why or what Nathan is thinking, yes he took Peter up there and knew he was going to explode but maybe he thought that they could be saved somehow? and obviously he doesn't know where Peter is so maybe he thinks he failed (wtf is Peter doing in Ireland anyways lol..)

Black Belt
    BG Level

Not sure how Peter survived his own explosion unless claire's power stopped him from blowing himself up to little pieces which would make sense i guess?
    Ted never dies (or gets injured) from his own explosions, the energy is always directed outwards.

but why would he forget his memory..
    passed out, fell and hit his head real hard.

passed out, fell, someone found him and drugged him up.

+ a million other possible reasons.

Does anyone remember when the bum or what it seemed to be a bum bumped into Ando at the Square? And then right after that scene it jumps into Nathan at his place. Their outfit looked the same to but I will need to watch it some more, which is kinda why I am leaning more towards Nathan killing Sulu and maybe in the future his own Mom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast