Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

He did bump into Nathan... but I don't think he was the one that killed him (dude that showed up was pretty short actually... in the beginning I thought it was Peter until I saw him locked inside a freakin' container lol.)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Palin
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    I'm gonna go with hallucination too. He's drunk and thinks he killed his brother..
    Which makes no sense to me, he knew Peter was going to blow up no matter what, he chose to take him away to save the city. How dies he feel he killed Peter?

The whole ending of the first Season is still causing strange questions, its terrible. How did Nathan survive a nuclear explosion? Really wish Heroes would take the few seconds to explain some of these unanswered questions that are still rearing their head 4 months later.
    He was told by his mother to "let it happen" and did nothing to prevent all the events he might have been able to stop for the sake of his career...until the very end when he flew in the get Peter away. He probably thinks he did "too little too late".

It's very possible that the whole time they were flying up Peter was telling Nathan to get away and save himself. Which would totally be Peter's personality.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

This is all true, there's a ton of possibilities, I just wish Heroes would give us the 3 minutes to clear up these questions regarding what happened in the air, how they survived, etc, and make it canon. Very frustrating that there's about 50 different theories about how Peter/Nathan lived and what happened.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm sure they'll explain it eventually... next week's preview showed that some box supposedly held Peter's memories or some shit..

Same thing goes for Hiro travelling back in time SPECIFICALLY to the time of Kensei (he'll probably end up being Kensei himself lol... but we'll see.)

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I just read in TV Guide that Episode 4(?) is going to be the flashback episode of 4 months ago.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Auspice
    I just read in TV Guide that Episode 4(?) is going to be the flashback episode of 4 months ago.
    It's possible. I remember them saying last year they were starting to shoot scene for next season at the same time they doing the ending of season 1. Make sense if they use those for flashback in season 2.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

So apparently the person in the mirror is Nathan himself.

Nathan, who was so in control and determined as a political candidate last year, has seemingly lost it all and has no goals. He drinks alone in a bar and is haunted by a disfigured version of himself. Who is this vision and what is the symbolism behind his horrible disfigurement?
    Got it from: http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com/2007/09/ ... s-ago.html

There may be some spoilers on the page, I haven't read it all.

And we learn the deadly, dreadful power that they have… A power that is more a blessing than a curse.
    Talking about the new Mexican brother and sister. Interesting how he calls the power to kill everyone around you a blessing.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Foustian
    And we learn the deadly, dreadful power that they have… A power that is more a blessing than a curse.
    Talking about the new Mexican brother and sister. Interesting how he calls the power to kill everyone around you a blessing.
    Once she controls the power who can say what will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Foustian
    Her power "saved" her from the driver of the truck, that can be seen as a blessing.

Also, I think Nathan is the way he is because he survived. Both him and his mother believe Peter is dead, so Nathan feel responsible because he didn't do anything sooner.

On another note, Peter had the same necklace that the Haitian had in season one...he also lost memories >_> The Haitian was already working for the company and Ms. Petrelli at the same time, i wonder if he was working for anyone else? Ms. Petrelli knew the company existed and could of even been apart of making it, but was acting on her behalf to save Claire. Did the Haitain ever wear that necklace around her? Ms. Petrelli and Mr. Nakamora both knew that symbol and it's "evil" connotations.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by spoiler url
    Matt Parkman, who last year futilely dreamed of being a detective, this year kicks ass as a cop, using his powers to ace his field test. He also is living in Suresh’s apartment and is caretaking Molly Walker the little girl he rescued from Sylar in episodes 2 and 3 of last year. How did they get into this situation and what happened to Matt’s pregnant wife?
    I understand they are going to use that as a reason for him to meet both mexican, but why would Parkman go live in the apartment of a guy that was targeted by so many people. It's not the safest place for him or molly.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

My guess was the kid wasn't his..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by spoiler url
    Matt Parkman, who last year futilely dreamed of being a detective, this year kicks ass as a cop, using his powers to ace his field test. He also is living in Suresh’s apartment and is caretaking Molly Walker the little girl he rescued from Sylar in episodes 2 and 3 of last year. How did they get into this situation and what happened to Matt’s pregnant wife?
    I understand they are going to use that as a reason for him to meet both mexican, but why would Parkman go live in the apartment of a guy that was targeted by so many people. It's not the safest place for him or molly.
    Parkminder? XD

Parkman was helping Noah take down the company, now Mohinder is too. They "stole" Molly from the company so they are protecting her.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I know, and this is exactly why he shouldnt live in Professor Suresh apartment, but hide somewhere far away. >_>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Maybe it's the last place they would look since they know Suresh left the country? >.> (plus, they don't have Molly anymore so they can't track anyone down..)

Rewatching the Season Premiere and the picture of Hiro's Dad and Nathan/Peter's Mom looks like the roof of the building. Also there is a man in the picture next to George Takei and they said there is 9 of them left now since the others have been killed off. Linderman/Petrelli's Father/I forgot who else they said.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Simone's father was one too.

edit: charles

This week's summary doesn't sound too great boooooooo.....we can only hope.

Only 25 minutes to go

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

It's starting! wooooo

edit: lol hiro XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast