Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

New furnishing Ngoma (and a little on other furnishings)

Does anyone know what this furnishing's elemental strength is? I saw one on the AH and it's wind element, which I could use for cooking... but I'm leery about forking out the money for it (it's made with a divine log and buffalo leather.) I

On a related note, what's up with the new furnishings that use obscenely expensive crafting materials? I had been hoping for a new wind element furnishing for a while so that I can have a Mog House that isn't filled with Wicker Boxes, and it's kind of frustrating to see that when they finally add one it needs Divine Logs. Or how about Bronze Roses or Rook Banners? People definitely don't have other things they might prefer to use Imperial Wootz Ingots and Siren's Hairs for! >.>

I am tempted to get one of those new Hobby Bos for cuteness factor, though I'd want to know what it looks like first.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Re: New furnishing Ngoma (and a little on other furnishings)

Quote Originally Posted by Seyrr
    I am tempted to get one of those new Hobby Bos for cuteness factor, though I'd want to know what it looks like first.
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22734&start=60

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh wow, my post is almost totally redundant. Except for the bit about elemental energy.

Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

On a related note, what's up with the new furnishings that use obscenely expensive crafting materials?
    Wish I knew, and wish they'd cut it out.

http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/f...07-IceLamp.jpg

Ice lamps. Cost me about 350K to make, and I have two of them. They're not even very strong. *shakes fist at leathercrafting needing ice energy* If these things are going to be so expensive, they should be really really strong.

(Don't ask me exact numbers, my inventory is such a mess that I can't shuffle things around to test.)

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by ThistleChaser
    (Don't ask me exact numbers, my inventory is such a mess that I can't shuffle things around to test.)
    If the furnishing isn't Ex, you can always send it to a mule and do a quick-and-dirty test with flowerpots. That's what I usually do.

And yeah, just for style points, I really like those lamps. But jeez, I can think of better uses for pretty much every ingredient. e-peen in the form of furnishings doesn't work very well if no one can ever see your Mog House (screenshots aside).

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ThistleChaser
    On a related note, what's up with the new furnishings that use obscenely expensive crafting materials?
    Wish I knew, and wish they'd cut it out.

http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/f...07-IceLamp.jpg

Ice lamps. Cost me about 350K to make, and I have two of them. They're not even very strong. *shakes fist at leathercrafting needing ice energy* If these things are going to be so expensive, they should be really really strong.

ur house is setup very pimpedly... is that the big one on the wall to the left?

Dice and rum

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

e-peen in the form of furnishings doesn't work very well if no one can ever see your Mog House (screenshots aside).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxx

ur house is setup very pimpedly... is that the big one on the wall to the left?
    Mog house e-peen points for me! /psych

(And yeah, that's The Big One on the wall. )

whats that purple orb? O.o

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagik
    reward for Easter Egg extravaganza. changes colors from blue/pink/orange/purple/etc

Dice and rum

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagik
    Here's a screenshot I made when they first came out and everyone wanted to know what they looked like:

http://www.hot-hot-hot-catlove.com/f...JeweledEgg.jpg