Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Story stuff     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sagacious Sundi

Story stuff

So, I was thinking about making these purely storyline articles (stealing some stuff from Points in History thing, official website, and in-game) or sections for things, namely beastman races. I was wondering if people would prefer it as an individual article (probably called "Quadav Shieldwarriors" or "Quadav (plot/story/mythos/something)", etc.) or a section of the main article (similar names)?

Also, how about adding some of the little bits of info we got for individual mobs and NMs from the website and Points in History? For example, the Orcish Barricader article would say "This acts like a movable wall in that it is utilized to bring troops safely to the enemy’s location." Or should this stuff be kept on the main monster family page? (As a list type of thing.)

Banned.

BG Level

Re: Story stuff

I've already jumped on the story trend. Basically everything will be under category:lore this is further split up into setting, characters, history, and background information.

That last one, Background information, is the whole adding notes to pages that are otherwise not under the lore category... meaning, stuff like Elmer's points in history where he talks about specific enemy types and items. Any page with such info will be in the background information category, organized for easy access.