Closed Thread
Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online - RIP VileRat     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: EVE Online

Yeah currently down in Catch just generally being a pain in the arse. Kicked the crap outta a 30 man Nanofag Bobbit gang the other day which was fun.

Lost afew of the corp/alliance to factional warfare, not interested in it myself as i'd rather go camp a gate leading to it for juicy carebear tears :D

Guh, this game is getting so boring. My corp joined an alliance called "The Crimson Federation". I haet this alliance crap, honestly. Takes all the fun out of PvP'ing because now there are people that tell me who, when, and where to shoot. It's ridiculous. I kind of want to leave my corporation and go solo again so I be a prick pretend-pirate and do whatever I want. :<

lolFleetWarfare

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0527205621.jpg

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Christ sort out your overview

Was in the epic fight with AAA last night, they fielded 70 HAC's force recons etc. IAC / us and afew other alliances fielded 80 then it went up to around 140 by the end. Fight lasted 3 hours but it was fun =)

I used to change up my overview settings a lot, but I gave up after a while. I need some help with mine honestly. :<

I've been playing this for a bit now and I'm wondering what some of the good community websites are.

EVE-O Forums. Battleclinic. Griefwatch.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Renewed my sub yesterday!

Anybody wanna reccomend a good complex I can do with a combat fitted cruiser? I tried a level 3 yesterday and was glad there was like 4 other people killing stuff or I'd have gotten owned

Get into an Interceptor and do Lv1s. :D

Old Merits
    BG Level

What's the bonus of doing those over doing ones that I can do in my cruiser/battlecruiser?

I dunno. Not too many complexes are worth the moniez.

what do you think is the best type of agent? (security, command, etc.)

ps. In game name is Mike Rogers in case you did/didn't want to know.

Command and Security are 95%+ combat missions. I use both of those and nothing else.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Thinking about playing again on the side of FFXI, but I think I sold most all of my valuables to move to a 0.0 alliance, then quit the game.

Also think I have a shit ton of isk worth of materials in some 0.3 system that would take me like 70 trips to bring to safe space to sell. ~~

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae
    Thinking about playing again on the side of FFXI, but I think I sold most all of my valuables to move to a 0.0 alliance, then quit the game.

Also think I have a shit ton of isk worth of materials in some 0.3 system that would take me like 70 trips to bring to safe space to sell. ~~
    Haha, ya I have stuff out in other systems that I'm too lazy to do anything with because it's like 20+ jumps away and I know that's not far for most people but that's far for me.

I kind of want to play again too, I just wish finding a corp that actually did shit was easier.

Old Merits
    BG Level

What kinda corp do you guys reckon I could join? I got about 2m SP split mainly between Drones, gunnery and Spaceship command Q_Q

I can't believe people still play FFXI, rofl.

seriously.

ffxi for lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Zhais
    ffxi for lyfe

You're pushing it, sir.

Super necro bump.

BoB disbanded today. GoonFleet then swooped in, created a corp/alliance with the same name and stole their ticker.

That is all.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast