Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

in EvE -

I played on and off since closed beta. More off them on obviously.

The thing about those of you with 20M & 35M SP saying there's always someone stronger out there.. there are TONS more weaker people out there. People quit long before they even get close to 20M. Some way before they even reach 10M. The longer you stick with the better off you'll be.

I only have 15M SP. My SP is spread out everywhere. I'd be perfect for Minmatar but I'm a goddamn retarded Caldari with 1.1M SP in Missiles. Anyone who's played EVE knows Caldari are all about missiles.

This game is hard to get interested in. You play alone almost the entire time you're logged on unless you find a corporation, and even then the corporation might not have a lot of people. AND they might be in different timezones (EVE seems to be bigger in Europe than it is in the US).

This game is worth it though. When you first start off you'll probably have to pay for your monthly subscription out of pocket, but once you get established and get a decent flow of incoming money coming your way, you won't have to pay for this game period. I haven't paid with actual dollars since.. June 08?

There's a new expansion coming out in March that is going to introduce T3 ships (which are going to be insanely expensive). They're introducing wormholes to new systems, and tons of other stuff I haven't kept up with because I really don't care. As long as there are targets for me to ransom, kill, scam, and grief.. I'm set. So whatever.

Plus the game is purty and has an awesome soundtrack if you're into ambient electronic music.

Edit: Here's meee~ http://ineve.net/skills/character.ph...A5NDY0MQ%3D%3D - Not up to date though, whatever.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I liquidated all my stuff to move into a more suitable area. If I come back I demand help Kiro!

'Kay, I can help you out with ISK and other stuff.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I should have a good 120,000,000 or so, as well as all my stuff. I don't even know my guild or alliance lol.

Oh, well.. Shit, I'll get you into my corp then if you want.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah so I just downloaded and finished the tutorial. What do I do now just do agent missions and such?

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Agent missions, rat farm, mine. Up to you really.

Missions first by default, honestly. Unless you have some friends to help you out with money, ships & game knowledge.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Oh god I have no idea where I am or what anything is anymore.

Also, I have about 1 million more skill points that my ineve thing shows lol.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    The thing about those of you with 20M & 35M SP saying there's always someone stronger out there.. there are TONS more weaker people out there. People quit long before they even get close to 20M. Some way before they even reach 10M. The longer you stick with the better off you'll be.

I only have 15M SP. My SP is spread out everywhere. I'd be perfect for Minmatar but I'm a goddamn retarded Caldari with 1.1M SP in Missiles. Anyone who's played EVE knows Caldari are all about missiles.

This game is hard to get interested in. You play alone almost the entire time you're logged on unless you find a corporation, and even then the corporation might not have a lot of people. AND they might be in different timezones (EVE seems to be bigger in Europe than it is in the US).

This game is worth it though. When you first start off you'll probably have to pay for your monthly subscription out of pocket, but once you get established and get a decent flow of incoming money coming your way, you won't have to pay for this game period. I haven't paid with actual dollars since.. June 08?

There's a new expansion coming out in March that is going to introduce T3 ships (which are going to be insanely expensive). They're introducing wormholes to new systems, and tons of other stuff I haven't kept up with because I really don't care. As long as there are targets for me to ransom, kill, scam, and grief.. I'm set. So whatever.

Plus the game is purty and has an awesome soundtrack if you're into ambient electronic music.

Edit: Here's meee~ in EvE - - Not up to date though, whatever.
    Christ. 2.2million SP in Missiles as a Caldari. I feel for you man. I think on my character, I had about as much SP in Missile skills as you do total, lol.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I really don't know what to do now. I'm sitting in a 0.5 station just kind of chilling lol.

Head to Jita, that's what I'd do.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Why Jita, isn't that like 1.0?

Yeah, but it's where everything is. Buy some shit, fit a ship and go out and collect carebear tears.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Yeah, but it's where everything is. Buy some shit, fit a ship and go out and collect carebear tears.
    I still have my cruiser, and I was in a 0.3 blowing stuff up and got bored. lol All I really need to do is rebuy a battleship wherever I get where I'm going. I have a majority of my parts for it still. For some reason moving a battleship across space is not very appealing.

Well I'm online now, send Recon Three a message and I'll help you out with whatever.

And yeah.. fuck moving battleships long distances. Takes way too long.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Hey Kiro im installing the trial now.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Well I'm online now, send Recon Three a message and I'll help you out with whatever.

And yeah.. fuck moving battleships long distances. Takes way too long.
    Obvious answer to this is just to blow them the fuck up and move them that way :3

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I was considering doing GTC's to get a Drednought and give the game a try from a decent low sec corp, then I remember Aion comes out this year. lol

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast