Closed Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online - RIP VileRat     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: EVE Online

I never check my wallet unless I buy something epic. Like that goddamn ship. ._.; Journal I only open up during missions for the "Warp to location" stuff.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Been flying the Drake for nearly a week. Usually just form a gang with a friend and go rape high quality level II agents.

Got most missile skills at 4 /5 ( low ranking ones ) and learning Missile launcher Operation to V which takes 5 days to learn Guided Missile Presion to help take out frigates faster.

Not sure what to skill up after the basic missiles, might go for Navigation and Afterburners cause i hate slow ships. Got loads of implants ( All the + 3 to each skill etc ) so don't intend to go PVPing or low sec for quite some time, was well expensive.

Plans for the long run are to get the skills for a Nighthawk, looks nice. But may change Hehe

I'm training skills up for Interceptor right now actually. I really don't know what I want to go for anymore besides maybe capping Drone skill so I can be some unstoppable assault missile shooting drone farting bastard everyone will come to despise and put bounties on my head. :<

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I'm lost trying to figure out what ship I want to end up in. I was training towards a Myrm, but with the impending nerf it doesn't seem as appealing. Now I've dumped all these SP into drone and Gallante ship skills when I'm not that fond of anything but the current Myrm >_<

anyone actually get in to armageddon day...?

I didn't even bother trying.

Decided to try EVE out for the helluvit.

Not too bad so far imo. Though.. the Agent missions get hard fast. I'm at a point where it seems like every agent is pitting me up against 20+ enemy ships at once. My poor frigate gets toasted if I stay around too long

still need another 2milish + insurance before I can get a cruiser. Lost one of my ships once already and replaced it ;;

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zhais

Not too bad so far imo. Though.. the Agent missions get hard fast. I'm at a point where it seems like every agent is pitting me up against 20+ enemy ships at once. My poor frigate gets toasted if I stay around too long

still need another 2milish + insurance before I can get a cruiser. Lost one of my ships once already and replaced it ;;
    When you warp into the area with pirates, instantly start moving just below a Planet, Stargate etc icon. That way if you need to warp out it's much faster as no turning needed

Some missions require going in, killing 1 or 2 then going to repair. Just get a massive ship and go for overkill, much more fun that way hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ins
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhais

When you warp into the area with pirates, instantly start moving just below a Planet, Stargate etc icon. That way if you need to warp out it's much faster as no turning needed

Some missions require going in, killing 1 or 2 then going to repair. Just get a massive ship and go for overkill, much more fun that way hehe
    Yea, I'm gonna do the Salvaging missions and start doing that to earn money to buy myself a mid-grade cruiser. Should be much worthwhile

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

You can spend 30min training Destroyers too. You can get a ship for under 1mil, and it'll have plenty of firepower for level1-2 missions, plus lots of cargo space for salvaging. Overall, it won't set you back that far time-wise or monetarily.

If you need any help with hard missions, send me a message and I'll tag along. In game name is Recon Three.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I never use the destroyer for combat, it's brilliant for salvaging.

For the missions that require you to kill alot of pirates, kill them all faster in a slow ship, warp back and pick up your destroyer ( Fit it with 7 salvager guns, AB and a couple Capacitor Boosters ) Then go clean up the mess

Drake is nice as it has 1 spare slot for a salvager, i never hang around waiting for it to be successful, just try and salvage as i pass wrecks.

Just saved up like 60 mil, learning all the skills for rigs, probably gonna fit +% Missile Velocity / +% Missile damage / -% Velocity Explosion.

just when I was starting to get into the game, rumor has it the server was hacked >.>

game down, their main site down, etc.

I just finished the salvager tutorial missions too ;;

Orz.. I hope that's not true, lol. As long as my skills keep training though... meh. >_>

Edit:
    TQ is online. The rumors of rollbacks are false. We have lost no data, everything will be explained soon.
    BWA HA!

Still playing :D just got myself fitted into a dominix with heavy drones the other day.

Pretty humourous to just sit there and armor tank mission rats while my drones work my way to each one of them in turn.

I need to work on gunnery someday soon so I can be useful outside of mission running -.- 650k sp in drones, and only 40k in gunnery haha.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

In a Raven now soloing level 4 missions, got a alt in a Ishkur Assualt ship that goes pvping in low sec belts or comes to help my Raven in the level 4's. Well addicted to this now rofl.

http://www.eve-online.com/trinity/index.html

Hooooly shit, if your PC couldn't run EVE before, it sure as hell won't be able to now. They're totally updating the graphics in this game. @_@

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...hot-1-high.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    http://www.eve-online.com/trinity/index.html

Hooooly shit, if your PC couldn't run EVE before, it sure as hell won't be able to now. They're totally updating the graphics in this game. @_@

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...hot-1-high.jpg
    Incorrect.
    The old Trinity V1.0 client is incredibly CPU heavy, and benefits from graphics card only marginally.
    New Trinity V2.0 client will have two modes; EVE Classic and the new Trinity 2.0 graphics version. Both modes take full advantage of graphics card and aren't as CPU heavy as the old client. Classic will have old models, but plays more smoothly on 99% of computers and the Trinity 2.0 Graphics mode will require shader v.3.0 graphics card and will feature new models for ships, stations and jump gates. The backgrounds, effect etc. will remain the same in both modes.

Hurray? Christ can't be excited on this forum without being debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Hurray? Christ can't be excited on this forum without being debunked.

Guess that's what I get for trying to help...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast