FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone around here still play?

Let me show you my capitals.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

EVE getting a WoW style forever-trial/F2P tier, but a bit less hamstrung.
    https://community.eveonline.com/news...to-eve-online/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sweet, I may be able to fill those little eve itches that pop up once in a while. Just don't have the time for it to justify a sub though...

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Got a super!

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sexy as fuck. Now enjoy the 2b bounty just placed on you.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Got a super!
    Of course you could only afford a used one.
    It's gonna cost you more in tech 2 duct tape to keep that hunkajunk running.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just got RMR flashbacks.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

So with the FFXI free week over, I have a moment to update and pop in to look at where alpha clone state has left me.
    I lost all my PI skills, hobbled in most of my exploration skills, can't fly my Heron (or use it's T2 cloak), Badgers, Procurer, and it seems I had a Myrmidon. Thought I was only up to cruisers, not battle cruisers yet, but that don't matter now.
    Ouch, and my social skills are past the alpha cap, that's going to hurt my standings grind plan.

But at least I have time to round out all the support skills that had a lower priority before, so once I can hit the 1b+ to get a plex, I'll be in a better position than before. 800m to go!

The annoying thing though is I was considering taking the time to consolidate my shit to a few spots, but I can't fly all the other races hulls, or the Bowhead.

Old Merits
    BG Level

This should give you omega access for fairly cheap if you wanted, however it may cause email verification issues with your account an a GM will have to fix via support ticket and probably only works if you haven't applied it before. I used the premium edition (PLEX + 30day + AUR and junk) and it worked, at least after GM fixed my account.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

No, I already used a starter pack long ago, got one when they did that .99 cent one a few years ago.
    Thanks though.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I would reckon you could have an acceptable fitted VNI for nullsec ratting. Probably not gonna hit much above 20m/tick but fuggit it's a cheap ship and pretty close to F1+AFK as it gets as long as you're in a relatively quiet pocket. Just don't forget to blow your billions on skill injectors!

In other recent news Tri-Gun lost a $1700 Chremoas. That ship makes my dick pretty hard since I do love me some stealth but fuck I don't have the balls to undock a 120b isk ship let alone run it through hisec for a month racking up KMs.

Oh, and someone goofed and sold their fully fitted Avatar for 100M instead of 100B recently.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Issue with VNI as Alpha is that you do not have any Heavy/Sentry drone skills, and you must be Gallente as Alpha are limited to racial ships.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I am Gallente, I just had Badgers and Herons because of cargo and slots. I did fly Minmatar for combat because ammo damage types and range, but I also have a small stock of Catalysts.
    Not worried though, lots of corps are actually going a bit nuts in finding/putting together Alpha fits.

Just jumped back on this on an Alpha clone (Gallente) after a short stint in 2009 where I tagged with a small corp in 0 sec for a couple of weeks. Still have that character, but not really worth much (Caldari 1.4m skill points).

Any suggestions where to go with this, expecting to play casually, this game always draws me back.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Well I sat down and added it up (because evemon isn't up to date atm apparently), I have about 2 and a half months of training before I hit the alpha skills cap.
    I grabbed an Iteron V, and I've nearly centralized most of my shit, just a few Caldari-Gallente trips left, though the industrials are going to have to stay put since I can only ferry one at a time. And I'll just leave my BC and other mission stuff where I left it in Khanid until I can get working on that again. Though with 2 months or so, I probably should do a Blood Stained Stars run anyway.

Since my scanning skills and ship is hamstrung, alpha cant use cloak, and there is a player rush of alphas going piranha on relic/data sites, exploration is no-go for now. Though I'm thinking of trying the bottom tier of combat anomalies and signatures.
    Gonna get started on researching blueprints, esp. now that you can actually get slots. Can only do one at a time, but hey, may as well.
    Also working on manufacturing all the starter mission reward blueprints, to try out manufacturing, and to just get rid of the things. I'm discovering 1) damn I wish I could still fly a Procurer and 2) I need low/null ore/minerals and volume to do much of anything.

Also, I can't remember, and it doesn't seem to be saved in my client, what was the BG chat channel's exact name?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Dude runs sweatshop corp on the backs of noobs to make isk and cash.
    Spy and most of null conspire to fuck his shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...r_how_scooter/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And ran by the master scam man himself. Scooter plots Oceans 11 and Italian Jobs on EVE's elite whereas Scott is running newbros through a meatgrinder and helping ruin the potential future playerbase. Fuck Scott.

TEST evacing to lowsec, 5k person killmail on a fully armed Keepstar, grrGoons doing nice things for the game? All done in the last few days? EVE is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji
    Cantih, you can get Mini Skill Injectors by starting new Alpha characters and finshing their intro mission. You can then contract the injector back to your main and shave off about 3 days (80,000 Skill Points) per injector. Each "Alpha Run" goes on for about 30-40 minutes depending how fast you can be, so I'd say it's worth it.

This method caps out at 1,700,000 skill points though, but still that is a whole mess of skill points, I nearly maxed out my Drones category in about a a day.
    Edit: Well shit, just spent past hour doing this (haven't done it in a week) and it seems they patched the Mini Injector not being able to be contracted out. :/ Womp Womp. And they reduced the amount of points to 25,000.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Bad idea
    https://community.eveonline.com/news...ill-injectors/
    We would like to inform players that it is now considered an exploit to repeatedly acquire Mini Skill Injectors for any purpose other than for the use of a new character running through the New Player Experience released in Ascension.

It is further specifically an exploit to transfer this item to any other character from the new character acquiring the Mini Skill Injector in the first instance.

Farming and trading of this special purpose NPE item, whether for personal use, free transfer or sale, is an abuse of the NPE system and will be actioned as an exploit under our suspension and ban policy.
    And it wouldn't matter to me anyway, my character is at 7m SP.