+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Re: "Lost" Season 4

I suprised you crazy "lost" people(like me) didn't notice the subliminal messages being flashed "God loves you as he loves Jacob" so obviously Jacob is/still is a huge part of Dharma and also the structure that flashed that looked as if it could be a modern buliding or maybe just the station(The Orchid) he is @ in the vid anyway amazing stuff ty for the link.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I saw them, but I was more interested in the Casimir Effect since the rabbit(s) scared him so much.

The "God loves...." part was kinda meh since we'veheard it mentioned a decent amount already. I hate that it cut out an important phrase though

The building was interesting though. It looked kinda industrialized to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss
    I suprised you crazy "lost" people(like me) didn't notice the subliminal messages being flashed "God loves you as he loves Jacob" so obviously Jacob is/still is a huge part of Dharma and also the structure that flashed that looked as if it could be a modern buliding or maybe just the station(The Orchid) he is @ in the vid anyway amazing stuff ty for the link.
    Yeah, I saw that. I actually did the typical Lost fan thing and tried to get a frame by frame of the flashing pictures in there. There's also one of what appears to be a building and one of Gerald DeGroot that I saw.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I got the subliminal message, but didnt bother mentioning it since it's basically everywhere in Lost now.

The whole science thing behind this trailer is the reason why I love Lost so much. They are usually going so deep in detail (for both symbolism and science) it is really hard to find a plothole. Almost every actions and event can be explained by something. Other show like Heroes always end up pissing me off with the plot hole and incoherency in the plot

It's looking like this video was recorded over another video, the person riding the bike, the message about jacob, the building.
    Anyone else think the scientist guy is just an actor? (not in real life...in the show) I kind of got that impression from the way he was acting in the beginning.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

WHY?? lol. I was hoping no one would mention lost or revive the thread until it was around that time. Still a while away.. Lost is seriously just going to kick ass and be the best show of all time. I need to cryogenically freeze myself until February, it's also my birthday around that time. Going to be the best month ever.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Anyone else think the scientist guy is just an actor? (not in real life...in the show) I kind of got that impression from the way he was acting in the beginning.
    It's kinda hard to tell if it's an actor pretending to be an actor pretending to be a scientist >.>a But from the way "The Orchid" script was taken I think he is in fact playing to be a scientist. From the part where he said, "Why do I need (make up?) I'm a scientist, not an actor." Or something like that, not too sure. But then again it could be the writers making him an actor pretending to be a scientist... Iono o.oa

Quote Originally Posted by Iono
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    It's kinda hard to tell if it's an actor pretending to be an actor pretending to be a scientist >.>a But from the way "The Orchid" script was taken I think he is in fact playing to be a scientist. From the part where he said, "Why do I need (make up?) I'm a scientist, not an actor." Or something like that, not too sure. But then again it could be the writers making him an actor pretending to be a scientist... Iono o.oa
    You never know.

Regardless of whether he is or isn't a real scientist, why does he use a different name in nearly every video he appears?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...id=fd-hot5-txt

uh ohs.. looks like we'll be short a korean dude on the island come the end of season 4 considering the way the producers treat DUI offenders

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Not Jin dammit

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Each episode of Lost is to me seriously better than watching a big buget movie the storyline/script/actors, amazing show the writers of this show are in my opinion certified geniuses.

And to quote on of my more favorite moments from last season Dharma guy: "How would your husband ever let you go?"
    Answer: "If he was hit by a bus."

chills man chills

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Each episode of Lost is to me seriously better than watching a big buget movie the storyline/script/actors, amazing show the writers of this show are in my opinion certified geniuses.
    I agree for the most part, but there's still some episodes that are huge letdowns compared to the majority. (They're decent, but nowhere near as great as the others)

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

True just fillers, ie.Hurley fixing a bus but again it came to play in the finale so I guess they all do mean something.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    I agree for the most part, but there's still some episodes that are huge letdowns compared to the majority. (They're decent, but nowhere near as great as the others)
    The tatoo episode was the worst, followed by Van episodes. I still enjoyed watching them, but they were not on par with the rest of the season.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

True just fillers, ie.Hurley fixing a bus but again it came to play in the finale so I guess they all do mean something.
    I think that would be the best way to catagorize those episodes: "filler" because like you mentioned, they usually play a role in furutre episodes even if they are kinda meh.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

In before filler complaints.
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/missin ... x?pn=index

There is a LOST mini series going on now at abc.com. 13 3 minute episodes, one released each monday. Damn I miss this show.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I was just watchin ABC and it says it starts Jan.31 but that could just be a catch up episode. I can't find the promo posted anywhere tho I'll keep looking.

Despite protests from Lost's executive producers, ABC has decided to press ahead with airing the half-season on Thursday nights at 9pm, beginning January 31.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Hmm guess that means they will be half a season with a break? O well at least Lost people will get their fixes earlier.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Might a good idea to grab some audience back since nothing is airing on TV around that time, but the mid season break is going to suck.