+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

"Lost" Season 4

When does it start back up again, I been dying for it since last season.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Re: "Lost" Season 4

I hope you're ready to hold on a bit longer, we've got until February

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I found a pretty killer recap of last season for a fix even tho it says its a season 4 trailer its just a recap of season 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cZy8SGLkQk

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wtf Beard?!?!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I need to freeze myself until february, lost is the only thing I want to watch, and the wait is killing me.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    I need to freeze myself until february, lost is the only thing I want to watch, and the wait is killing me.
    No doubt wonder why all the fall shows are staring and Lost gets pushed back to Febuary....

Groovebox

I'm pretty sure its because they do not want to have any reruns... or because from now on there are only going to be like, 12 episodes in a season >.> (I think I read that somewhere, I know it's not going to be the standard 24 episode season)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss
    No doubt wonder why all the fall shows are staring and Lost gets pushed back to Febuary....
    It's not "pushed back", because they announced that a while ago. Basically, instead of 2 more season of 24 episodes, they are going to do 3 seasons of 18 without any interuption (no 2 months break in between, no filler). They did that to lower production cost and make story telling easier (no more filler episode!...if what they say is true).

I would rather have 2 more seasons of 24, because waiting 1 more year suck, but hey, as long it's not canceled, I'm cool with that. Wish TV rating didn't drop that low tho.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I was just thinking about this last night. Heroes is starting up (I've never watched it, though) and I remember Heroes and LOST being about the same time frame last season...

I can't wait for LOST.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

My friend said there is a preview out now for this season has anyone seen or heard anything?

I blew the season finale for myself. I didn't think it was possible for spoilers to actually make it out weeks before they aired it but yep, the damn spoilers were dead on. I was screwing with my friends though and saying shit like "I bet this will happen next" and they'd be all suprised. LOL. I got wasted for it too...I had 5 double jack n cokes that night.

Good times.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

But you haven't heard anything about the upcoming season?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Nip/Tuck just started this week and it has always been awesome.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Wait, it's still on?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

But you haven't heard anything about the upcoming season?
    there was a comic book convention a while back, not sure which one it was or where it was held, but they had videos on youtube

anyway, some of the producers from lost were there and released a teaser video relating to season 4 and what the plot was going to be centered on

"The Orchid"

Btw, Season 4 = 16 episodes

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Is it safe to assume this season hasnt completely been written yet? I wonder if Lost will fall victim to the potential writers strike?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That trailers was awesome, and is just going to make the waiting even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    omg, February 7th NOT come quick enough. I literally got chills when Marvin Candle/Mark Wickmund/whatever-name-he-used-in-this-video started freaking out over the rabbit appearing behind him.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnet
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    omg, February 7th NOT come quick enough. I literally got chills when Marvin Candle/Mark Wickmund/whatever-name-he-used-in-this-video started freaking out over the rabbit appearing behind him.
    It has to be something major for him to be that freaked out about it.

Casimir Effect

Things worth noting:

In physics, the Casimir effect or Casimir-Polder force is a physical force exerted between separate objects due to resonance of all-pervasive energy fields in the intervening space between the objects. This is sometimes described in terms of virtual particles interacting with the objects, due to the mathematical form of one possible way of calculating the strength of the effect. Because the strength of the force falls off rapidly with distance, it is only measurable when the distance between the objects is extremely small. On a submicrometre scale, this force becomes so strong that it becomes the dominant force between uncharged conductors. Indeed at separations of 10 nm — about a hundred times the typical size of an atom — the Casimir effect produces the equivalent of 1 atmosphere of pressure (101.3 kPa).
    Not sure what would happen from reading the wiki entry, but that explains why he didn't want them near each other.

The van der Waals force between a pair of neutral atoms is a similar effect. In modern theoretical physics, the Casimir effect plays an important role in the chiral bag model of the nucleon; and in applied physics, it is becoming increasingly important in the development of the ever-smaller, miniaturised components of emerging micro- and nano-technologies.
    Could this be connected to the Smoke Monster?

Exotic matter with negative energy density is required to stabilize a wormhole.[6] Morris, Thorne and Yurtsever[7] pointed out that the quantum mechanics of the Casimir effect can be used to produce a locally mass-negative region of space-time, and suggested that negative effect could be used to stabilize a wormhole to allow faster than light travel.
    Very interesting since it seems time plays a huge role on the island.

Interesting stuff, hopefully it gets explained more whenever the video is watched.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Wonder if they're going to have the rabbits run off and when they get together it's going to be inside the hatch, it might explain the electro-magnetic stuff.