Mne Jing
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

To Editors...

Everyone is guilty of this from time to time, myself included.

Love the Preview button. It is helpful to see if your formatting is correct before you actually make an edit. It can also help save your work in the event that you get logged out by accident while working on a page. If making minor edits, you're probably ok to just commit it immediately, but for those large ones, make sure to preview before you do. It reduces Changelog spamming and also reduces the page history, which makes it easier to dig through older edits if ever required.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Re: To Editors...

humm, forgive me, for I have sinned.. a lot.. in working on the smithing page.

To my knowledge, I'm the only one who have done any work on it so far, is there any way to remove the "history" (or merge what's done so far into one history posting), so it'll be a little cleaner from now on? (i've been working a bit on and off, working on section by section, saving when taking a break etc)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I have a question about the looks/colours of the tables.
    We have to stick to the light blue colour of the header lines? Or we are allowed to change the colour. I kept the #cee0f2 colour atm, but I dont really like it XD. I think you wanna keep the single websites from looks and structure similar (muwahahah corporate design XD) thats why I am asking~~

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by chiimi
    We have to stick to the light blue colour of the header lines? Or we are allowed to change the colour. I kept the #cee0f2 colour atm, but I dont really like it XD. I think you wanna keep the single websites from looks and structure similar (muwahahah corporate design XD) thats why I am asking~~
    Depends on what you're editing. In general that's just the standard that we've been using as far as headers go. I'm trying to work on a secondary color/color system for other tables, so it doesn't seem to bland, with a lot of whitespace. Userpages of course, whatever you'd like, but as far as many of the other pages, there's probably templates already written up for them with the accepted (or proposed) colors and layout.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess
    Quote Originally Posted by chiimi
    Depends on what you're editing. In general that's just the standard that we've been using as far as headers go. I'm trying to work on a secondary color/color system for other tables, so it doesn't seem to bland, with a lot of whitespace. Userpages of course, whatever you'd like, but as far as many of the other pages, there's probably templates already written up for them with the accepted (or proposed) colors and layout.
    a good form for long tables is either to alternate a less saturated color of the header (say something like #8bb0c3) and white for every other or every 2 rows, like:

header - white - color - white - color etc.
    header - white - white - color - color etc.

if you wanted to keep the same general blue color scheme.

otherwise using a similar saturation but in another color (like otherwiki's yellow/red scheme) can work for some/all tables, while keeping primary info and header boxes in the classic color.

in which case I vote violet/purple to pair with the current blue. (fitting given the classic adaberk blue/purple arguments)