BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[Asura]MoFantasy(bc)

Hello, any information about or experiences with MoFantasy would be greatly appreciated :D

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Re: [Asura]MoFantasy(bc)

So long as he doesn't see a relic gun in the treasure pool , your LS will be fine.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

hey hope, this guy's actually pretty cool from my experiences. even tho his app got denied by us for stupid reasons imo, he still showed up to help us do stuff when we were short ppl. seems like a dedicated person from my experiences with him on carby.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    So long as he doesn't see a relic gun in the treasure pool , your LS will be fine.

LMAO! I'm still gonna try to someday get me that darn gun XD hahaha! (maybe on carbuncle server!)

And thnx bombard for the vouch man, i know ive been denied to many LSs cuz of me speaking my mind a bit too loud now n then. But yeh, im always down for a decent event, wether its a ISNM, ENM, Jormy or just a LS ballista with an LS im not even in lolz.

Vanafellowship members should know im a person who takes honesty before anything, if i dont like shit, i say something about it. And well it has made me an unwanted person to many of asura's endgame shells (well ive seen some people do stuff they shouldnt be doing and said shit about it, so yeh naturally they'll make u an enemy.)

Anyway, i wonder who on BG is going to post about me XD
    I know that KI post from 2yrs back about the relic gun newbness was a big mistake, was also 1 of the main reasons for me to move servers, ppl kept bringin that shit up on me like hair out of my head, even after 2 yrs it was still pissing me off to have ppl bitch at me for no reason. Other than that, i have left asura because the endgame scene is in my opinion too big of a mess, people hating on eachother is normal, but when you have 500ppl hating on you when u claim a king...well thats just insane lol. Also the big rmt drama was going too far, pricess did drop but still theres a ton more rmt action on asura than carby server.

Well this is my first post on BG, i hope i dont end up here the same as on KI, i moved servers for a fresh new start, new reasons to enjoy the game, not to be chased down by people who dont like me or just wanna ruin my ingame fun.

I thank everyone for posting their honest opinion even if it is bad or ruining my reputation, just be honest and who knows i might apologise if i caused any shit for you or your LS on my days on asura.

(only person i will never forgive is Bhaskar, that dude got my jailed on my 1st day in sky EVER like 3yrs aggo >_> hahaha funny shit XD)

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by MoFantasy
    I know that KI post from 2yrs back about the relic gun newbness was a big mistake, was also 1 of the main reasons for me to move servers, ppl kept bringin that shit up on me like hair out of my head
    Anyone who seriously bitched at you for that is silly, I just poke fun because it was funny at the time

hehe indeed lordwtf nah just kiddin, although i kinda like the name "Lordwtf" to be honest, if i could, id pick a name like that lol.

But yeh, ive left asura and gotta say, it is a shitty ass server XD 600ppl at a KB is a bit insane, but i guess u quit the HNM scene a long time aggo, or ive been blind for the past 2yrs XD(wouldnt suprise me, seeing as to how its always late night here when a king pops)

Well im happy on carbuncle, and when ppl bitch at me, it usually a Japanese dude who doesnt speak english, so i dont understack jack shit but the word "BAKAA!!!" from him XD

GL on ur adventures on asura, and when the hell u gonna get a new relic? im sure ur tired of ur mandau by now. Go get an Apocalypse!! i saw a video of some drk doing 3 Darkness solo chains with that thing omg! 7 WSs!! O.O i mean wtf lol

aaaanyway! im still saving up for my darn cursed gear, so relic gun will have to wait til after xmass or something when i get more stable playtimes ^^ but u take my word man, im not quitting til i get me a relic gun! even if i have to bribe a SGM!! XD

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

600?! when was that? o.O

the night i left asura um...about 2 weeks aggo now, maybe 3.

Was a really sad sight lol, i did /sea behemoth's dominion and saw 609ish people in the zone, didnt see if they were all 75s but still...more than a 150ppl at an HNM is a joke let alone 300+, this was insane lol.

Well this isnt the topic for that lol, this is to c what asura has to say about me come on ppl post ur opinions, was i an ass or a hero?