Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Can I get a link to a working a good Parser?

As the topic says, I am looking for a parser that works and is not dvsparse.
    I know they are out there but I figured it be easiest to post it here to see if there are multiple different ones I can try out. I also suppose this will be a bit safer than just googleling it as far as spyware etc. goes.

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

Re: Can I get a link to a working a good Parser?

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23675&p=725891&hilit=parser#p 725891
    i think what he was really looking for when he said he wanted a link to a working parser was a link to a working parser. Not a link to the discussion about parsers.

that being said,
    http://www.lildevilproductions.net/
    (gotta log in to download)
    edit: aka tazzy parser

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

Sorry, didn't realize there were people around who aren't smart enough to not only find the link to the parser in that topic, but also read what other people have to say about it so he's have some ideas about other's experiences with the parser.

Next time I post something, I'll make sure I post it in a way that even people with Rasantath's low level of intelligence can understand it.

Thanks for the original response, I was able to find what I needed in that thread. It actually was more helpful then just a direct link due to the conversation that had taken place.

Next time I won't be an ass and make a new post when I should have just used the search function.