Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: Job Profiles - Summoner     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #21
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,751
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    I dunno man, I think it looks like something sexual.

    That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it, so I don't think it seems forced.
    I just don't know what else to say about it.

  2. #22
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    When I see it, I think "idk my BFF Carbuncle". Maybe I should be exposed to more carbuncle hentai to understand.

  3. #23
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,751
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Carbuncle hentai... I'm sure it exists, but I've never seen any.

    I'll have to check into that sometime.

  4. #24
    The Tower
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,117
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    What happened to her mouth?

  5. #25
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    Carbuncle hentai... I'm sure it exists, but I've never seen any.

    I'll have to check into that sometime.
    It does. Along with all of the other avatars.

  6. #26
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,816
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde
    What happened to her mouth?
    lol! photoshopped away.. but the one quote below is the original one..

    its the combination of the eyes and the smile that make it look like a suggestive smirk..

  7. #27
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    668
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    Carbuncle hentai... I'm sure it exists, but I've never seen any.
    FIRE UP THE GULKEEVA SIGNAL

  8. #28
    An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,416
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...SMNprofile.jpg

    This pic looks creepy. . . in a sexual way
    Okay Carbuncle, I brought the peanut butter, you know what to do.

  9. #29

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur
    Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...SMNprofile.jpg

    This pic looks creepy. . . in a sexual way
    Okay Carbuncle, I brought the peanut butter, you know what to do.
    I was going for the "YOU'RE GONNA GET RAEPED"

  10. #30

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Undeadhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur
    Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...SMNprofile.jpg

    This pic looks creepy. . . in a sexual way
    Okay Carbuncle, I brought the peanut butter, you know what to do.
    I was going for the "YOU'RE GONNA GET RAEPED"
    I thought it was "you gonna (gunna?) get raped"?

  11. #31
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    178
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Undeadhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur
    Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...SMNprofile.jpg

    This pic looks creepy. . . in a sexual way
    Okay Carbuncle, I brought the peanut butter, you know what to do.
    I was going for the "YOU'RE GONNA GET RAEPED"
    I thought it was "you gonna (gunna?) get raped"?

    YOU would know! :D

  12. #32
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,227
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    A bit of a necro, but this forum is slow-moving anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spira
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde
    What happened to her mouth?
    lol! photoshopped away.. but the one quote below is the original one..

    its the combination of the eyes and the smile that make it look like a suggestive smirk..
    Why is the one in OP photoshopped, and the one quoted below the real one? Didn't Elmer scan these himself? I figure he'd have access to the original to use.

    The toes in these leather shoes taper to a point, which make them a little difficult to walk in and cause the wearer to sway a little while walking. The Summoner’s affinity with the avatars they summon causes this behavior to be transferred to them as well.
    Excuse for bad avatar pathing? No wonder Carbuncle can't ever walk in a straight line.

  13. #33
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Why is the one in OP photoshopped, and the one quoted below the real one? Didn't Elmer scan these himself? I figure he'd have access to the original to use.
    I'm pretty sure it's because of all of the comments that were made about the image. I know there was originally a smile in the OP.

  14. #34

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    I don't trust Carby's smile. It looks like he's plotting his attack on the summoner in Waking the Beast.

  15. #35
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,055
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Was jus reading over this and realized something about your Description of the SMN of Windurst.

    If i recall correctly this SMN summoned the Real Fenrir Prime and was able to save windurst from a yagudo Attack, With this being so, isnt he alive in the past now in WoTG?

    This could be the case then maybe SE has something planned for SMN Later int his Expansion, like for instance a much deeper understanding of the job, and how it was born.
    Since one of the most famous battles of Windurst was that when he summoned Fenrir, and it was even show in the WoTG Trailer!
    Heres for hoping ^^


    :Also Great post ;o I really enjoy reading your posts. They're something amazing :nikkei:

  16. #36
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,343
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    At the current time that we are in the past, Karaha-Baruha is under windurst in the private study, more or less directly under the Great Tree, the home of the Animastry.

  17. #37
    Member of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    455
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    WINDURST MISSION SPOILERS FOLLOW. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T (WANT TO) KNOW.












    Karaha-Baruha's Animastery is unrelated to the Summoner job, the practice of which actually originates in the Far East. Karaha-Baruha sought to go beyond the simple act of summoning as practiced by those who have been granted that power by the avatars- what he wished to do was actually control and dominate the avatars themselves, against their will if necessary, something he called "complete summoning". Rather than simply call fourth a mere fragment of Fenrir's power, he called the real Fenrir himself. So don't count on him giving you any tips relevant to your job

  18. #38
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,343
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    ...forth

  19. #39
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,227
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    Quote Originally Posted by Toksyuryel
    WINDURST MISSION SPOILERS FOLLOW. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T (WANT TO) KNOW.












    Karaha-Baruha's Animastery is unrelated to the Summoner job, the practice of which actually originates in the Far East. Karaha-Baruha sought to go beyond the simple act of summoning as practiced by those who have been granted that power by the avatars- what he wished to do was actually control and dominate the avatars themselves, against their will if necessary, something he called "complete summoning". Rather than simply call fourth a mere fragment of Fenrir's power, he called the real Fenrir himself. So don't count on him giving you any tips relevant to your job
    Unless he teaches you how to do a complete summoning, yourself. Then SMNs could summon the real Garuda or Leviathan Prime for some royal ass kicking, but will take damage in proportion to the avatars. So you'd pretty much have to make sure your avatars don't die, or you will, too.

  20. #40
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,751
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

    So the summons would be like your stand?
    Awesome.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Job Profiles - Red Mage
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum FFXI: Elmer's Pointy History and Interviews
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2009-12-11, 11:44
  2. Job Profiles - Warrior
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum FFXI: Elmer's Pointy History and Interviews
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 04:50
  3. Job Profiles - Black Mage
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum FFXI: Elmer's Pointy History and Interviews
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2008-01-02, 00:49
  4. Job Profiles - Monk
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum FFXI: Elmer's Pointy History and Interviews
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2007-09-15, 12:08
  5. Job Profiles - Thief
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum FFXI: Elmer's Pointy History and Interviews
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 17:13
  6. Job Profiles - Paladin
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum FFXI: Elmer's Pointy History and Interviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2007-09-10, 00:08
  7. Job Profiles - White Mage
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum FFXI: Elmer's Pointy History and Interviews
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2007-09-07, 07:25