Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

[Phoenix]Brisko and Cailyn (bc)

Brisko
    75 Dark Knight

Cailyn
    75 WHM

Re: [Phoenix]Brisko and Cailyn (bc)

very biased when talking about skill and Cailyn causes major drama has Delusion of Grandier

his quote on allakhazam is "pissing people off since 2004" talks big about being the FIRST NA to own BST and WAR relic

tried to convince one of my friends to pass a lot on Homam when he clearly lost fair and square

Occasionally walks infront of fafnir's mouth and get breathed, probably leaving Phoenix cause OOA won't give him shit or let Cailyn into the LS

Ok brisko will apply saying he has 8 level 75' jobs.. once he's comfortable in the ls he will only come as DRK., Regardless of who tells him otherwise, including the leader. He can't hit a skillchain for the life of him but swears he's the #1 player on FF, yet wonders why everyone is always jumping on him.He also has a smart mouth, day one in our ls he made an elder member leave while calling another ignorant.But if you can get him his gear, he's all buddy buddy. I could go on, and on, and on, and on but if you can get over those major points, your good he won't be a problem.He's probably a nice guy in real life, but man...he's a piece of work on ff.

Cailyn is quiet from what I've seen, real sweet. SO i don't know about your post but she barely said a word to us as well.

He's leaving oceans because carl flipped out on him because well.. read above..it was inevitable people were gonna get tired. Though carl did go overboard, not excusing him. We didn't know he was leaving til we all saw this. So yea that is real nice lol. He attacked Cailyn who doesn't ever say anything offensive to anyone. She's also a good whm.

Brisko thinks he is god gift to FFXI when he licks balls, I'm sure he is a nice guy only if he knows you and likes you. If you are a leader figure he'll try to kiss your ass to get more loot

the whole Cailyn started when a friend of mine tried to beat promies, Cailyn clearly couldn't play the part and got d2'd, then Brisko EXPLODED on the LS saying how they weren't giving her a chance after 3-4 wipes so we booted Brisko

if you let him join your ls, prepare to get your balls massaged in an attempt to get items and drama as he tries to make everyone look like an idiot and him look like a god...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeryushin
    Brisko thinks he is god gift to FFXI when he licks balls, I'm sure he is a nice guy only if he knows you and likes you. If you are a leader figure he'll try to kiss your ass to get more loot

the whole Cailyn started when a friend of mine tried to beat promies, Cailyn clearly couldn't play the part and got d2'd, then Brisko EXPLODED on the LS saying how they weren't giving her a chance after 3-4 wipes so we booted Brisko

if you let him join your ls, prepare to get your balls massaged in an attempt to get items and drama as he tries to make everyone look like an idiot and him look like a god...

Accurate about brisko, cailyn daydreams at times but when she focuses she's good man. Although he is 100% right if brisko has 0 invested interest, he won't be nice to you.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This is all BS, Kazeruyushin doesn't even play the game anymore. Brisko quit Zaibatsu cuz it was filled with scumbags. And the incident in question with CoP was Zaibatbsu was trying to run a bought account held by one of their leaders who had been banned on another account through CoP Snoll fight and they d2ed Cailyn after she had used Chainspell and their run still failed, so they could get a fresh Chainspell up to Ulegurand Range.

As far as Oceans go, from what I've seen Oceans is as corrupt as they come. Five or six people get ALL the gear, supposedly 'veteran' members like Thagoods don't bother coming to events at all unless they're guaranteed to get items. Meanwhile, they've got drama whores like Carl and Crystalyn running around spouting off their mouths to other linkshells and their own members while grabbing as much shit as they can for themselves. It's BS pure and simple.

Brisko and Cailyn are good players looking to get off of a server that is so inbred decent players can't get anywhere while the retards and assholes reap everything the game has to offer.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Brisko is ok, he'll come off as a smart ass to some, cause he knows what the fuck he is talking about. Than again, this is the impression I got from him 2 yrs ago, before I left Phoenix.

lol OOA, Zaibatsu, etc. whatever.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JackOfHearts
    This is all BS, Kazeruyushin doesn't even play the game anymore. Brisko quit Zaibatsu cuz it was filled with scumbags. And the incident in question with CoP was Zaibatbsu was trying to run a bought account held by one of their leaders who had been banned on another account through CoP Snoll fight and they d2ed Cailyn after she had used Chainspell and their run still failed, so they could get a fresh Chainspell up to Ulegurand Range.

As far as Oceans go, from what I've seen Oceans is as corrupt as they come. Five or six people get ALL the gear, supposedly 'veteran' members like Thagoods don't bother coming to events at all unless they're guaranteed to get items. Meanwhile, they've got drama whores like Carl and Crystalyn running around spouting off their mouths to other linkshells and their own members while grabbing as much shit as they can for themselves. It's BS pure and simple.

Brisko and Cailyn are good players looking to get off of a server that is so inbred decent players can't get anywhere while the retards and assholes reap everything the game has to offer.

^ quoted for great justice.

ninja edit : Phoenix really isn't "inbred", just the good LSs are all filled/have no room to take anyone. And than you have LSs like OOA, Zaibatsu, (derivatives of lolStarletts from like a 100 years ago, run by people who form, break, reform, break, whenever the cycle of item whoring passes), who end up taking in good players and screwing them over.

I wonder who this is lol and boy are you so far off on oceans lol. Love people who tlak about things they know nothing baout lol. You know whats funny I helped create oceans and have seen nothing for it. Except a pair of homan legs 9 months after I had them on reserve and after 2 others got them before me who one of whom barely uses them lol. Try again brisko

Zait lol @ you too

but brisko not going to argue it is what it is, you'll show yourself for what your worth eventually. You pride yourself on being an asshole, that's about all people really need to know.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

very biased when talking about skill and Cailyn causes major drama has Delusion of Grandier

his quote on allakhazam is "pissing people off since 2004" talks big about being the FIRST NA to own BST and WAR relic

tried to convince one of my friends to pass a lot on Homam when he clearly lost fair and square

Occasionally walks infront of fafnir's mouth and get breathed, probably leaving Phoenix cause OOA won't give him shit or let Cailyn into the LS
    its spelled Grandeur, dude.

someone who takes allakhazam sig quotes seriously? Oh my.

"get breathed" by Fafnir. Oh noes.

Kazeruyushin doesn't even play the game anymore
    and someone who quit the game giving background "info"? GTFO.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ThagoodsVol1

I wonder who this is lol and boy are you so far off on oceans lol. Love people who tlak about things they know nothing baout lol. You know whats funny I helped create oceans and have seen nothing for it. (1) Except a pair of homan legs 9 months after I had them on reserve and after 2 others got them before me who one of whom barely uses them lol (2). Try again brisko

Zait lol @ you too

but brisko not going to argue it is what it is, you'll show yourself for what your worth eventually. You pride yourself on being an asshole, that's about all people really need to know.

1. Wut?

2. Bringing up dumb gear drama that doesn't involve account hacking, LS banks, or Aegis, fails. Murk the fuck loar.

3. This forum was made for background checks, not to splooge your so-so "accomplishments" that you "have seen nothing for it".

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Wish I coulda seen the Carl fight...I love Carl.

One thing I don't understand is, you all hate Brisko and want him off the server, why would you tell Tekki he's a cockass. Now he's not gonna take him lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Wee,

/sits back and watches...

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

You know....

Brisko is a ass, but he knows what hes doing. Hes one of those guys who speaks his mind whenever he feels like it. So maybe thats why hes a ass.... I however, have no problem with him and will miss having him on phoenix.

Cailyn, is... well she never talks, no complaints.

As far as OOA, being corupt.... I wanna argue it...... but well, it looks right.

I will however argue, carl/crystalyn causing drama or spouting off to other linkshells. I have never seen it, so I dont believe it one bit. Considering how both of them really have recieved nothing from OOA......... just ruins your statement about them for me.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I personally don't care for Brisko, or shouldn't, but I've gotten over things said by him three years ago regardless of how immature they were. The few times I have interacted with him after that, which I can count on one hand, he was skillful enough not to complain about. If he still has a rough personality, if your shell can handle it, I'm sure he'll be a good addition.

Can't speak for his e-girlfriend, though.

Brisko

I don't use this website, but I signed up cuz a RL friend/neighbor I play with pointed this out to me. As far as Kazeryushin's accusations, one I was never kicked from Zaibatsu; I dropped the pearl because 5 or 6 people got all the drops in the shell, and the final straw was when Kyrene who had been banned for third party tools bought a gimp blm and then abused people (like Cailyn) to run him through CoP on it. He treated Cailyn like garbage, and all she was doing was trying to help with the mission. Nobody wiped because of her, and he d2ed her to get a RDM with a fresh chainspell up the mountain. As far as the homam goes, I asked Drederick to pass because it was rightfully mine. He had no business lotting it, he had lotted the Corazza as you might recall the rules stated you could lot one piece and MUST pass the rest, win or lose. Why are you even involving yourself? You left the server yourself because you were removed from Zaibatsu after their reorganization.

As for Thagoods, you don't even come to events other than Omega, how could you possibly make unbiased calls on anything you haven't seen firsthand? Carl attacked Cailyn, Talenar and myself without being provoked in any way, shape or form. Ask Juben or anyone else who was there last night. Carl is a dramawhore and you know that. When he shows up to things at all, it's to cause trouble. And we didn't apply to Arista solely because Carl was a jerk last night, no matter what you think. We've been discussing leaving the server since before the transfer service was even available. This was an LS I'd been looking at for months, and it seems like a damned good one that we could enjoy ourselves in and make some new friends.

Well, this is my first and probably last post on this site so take it as you may but remember, there's at least two sides to every story.

1. thanks for spelling my mistake I know how to say the word but damn its tricky to spell
    2. dude if you ever get breathed by a wyrm multiple times... when its not moving for 1.5k dmg repeatedly that just sucks

Is that what they told you? fresh CS for snoll fight? lol thats rich since I was on the vent when that day happened man was my friend pissed cause she didn't play her job right

and from what I know of Brisko yeah... he pissed off his share of people on Phoenix being a royal dumb ass and not knowing how to play his 7-8 jobs right and claiming he knows more than anyone else... trust me Brisko is one big loot whore who cries when he can't get shit

I also left the server cause Phoenix is so fucking back water with their strategies and no one has the balls to use new ones, I never reapplied to the newly reformed Zaibatsu cause same thing is gonna happen circle of friends getting items, and from the Corazza I recall Drederick was a veteran member compared to your member status which outranked you lotting rights

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

1. thanks for spelling my mistake I know how to say the word but damn its tricky to spell
    2. dude if you ever get breathed by a wyrm multiple times... when its not moving for 1.5k dmg repeatedly that just sucks
    Get Breathed is now a forced meme.

blahblahblah and from what I know of Brisko yeah... he pissed off his share of people on Phoenix being a royal dumb ass and not knowing how to play his 7-8 jobs rightblahblah crap crap crap
    I also left the server cause Phoenix is so fucking back water with their strategies and no one has the balls to use new ones, I never reapplied to the newly reformed Zaibatsu cause I just wanna whine about it the BG forums cause I'm emo and I wanna cut myself.
    Fixed.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Why does everythread with phoenix in the title have to turn into some senseless drama? lol

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Is that what they told you? fresh CS for snoll fight? lol thats rich since I was on the vent when that day happened man was my friend pissed cause she didn't play her job right

and from what I know of Brisko yeah... he pissed off his share of people on Phoenix being a royal dumb ass and not knowing how to play his 7-8 jobs right and claiming he knows more than anyone else... trust me Brisko is one big loot whore who cries when he can't get shit

I also left the server cause Phoenix is so fucking back water with their strategies and no one has the balls to use new ones, I never reapplied to the newly reformed Zaibatsu cause same thing is gonna happen circle of friends getting items, and from the Corazza I recall Drederick was a veteran member compared to your member status which outranked you lotting rights

My head hurts.