Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Sagacious Sundi

Re: Timelines - The Federation of Windurst

I'm pretty sure that Pso'Xja, the Uggalepih (sp) Temple, and Horutoto were built by Kuluu. Considering the Horutoto Ruins "look to have been made for people their size", it's possible they built Horutoto as they were digivolving into Tonberries.

I always expected digimon had something to do with it. Still, I wish there was definitive mention of who did it~

Quote Originally Posted by Trythison
    I always expected digimon had something to do with it. Still, I wish there was definitive mention of who did it~
    it IS mentioned in the (Windurst, RoZ and some quest) storylines that these ruins are off Kuluu origin.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy
    While both events use the same term, the one where the Mithra come from the South has Beastmaster in quotes, implying reference to the job class whereas with Lungo-Nango it's probably more of a generic term, like he was born to command beasts.
    The dude rode a battle Coeurl. He was born to be a BST.

While there was never mention of it in this specific timeline - and as said earlier, the fact that the Tarutaru happened upon Windurst suggests they emigrated from elsewhere - I'm curious about the origins of the city itself and its complex canal system that lies beneath it. The Tarutaru found it in ruins and built their settlement on top of it, but who are its real architects? The Zilart? The same architecture, of course, appears in Beaucedine Glacier's ruins, (a full continent and climate contrast away from sunny Sarutabaruta) and differs vastly from the ruin style so widely attributed to the Zilart race visible in Fei'yin - just a few minutes walking distance. Thoughts anyone? I'm stumped.
    The Kuluu built the Horutoto Ruins/Toraimarai Canal, Pso'Xja, and the Temple of Uggalepih. Beaucedine Glacier was once a temperate place, but the meltdown radically altered its climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    The Kuluu built the Horutoto Ruins/Toraimarai Canal, Pso'Xja, and the Temple of Uggalepih. Beaucedine Glacier was once a temperate place, but the meltdown radically altered its climate.
    I see I see. Would be neat to see how different it was without Tarutaru influence, and what the intact architecture would look like.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I see I see. Would be neat to see how different it was without Tarutaru influence, and what the intact architecture would look like.
    Pretty much exactly like Pso'Xja.

Approximately 190 C.E. – The Elvaan migrate from the Northern lands to the Quon continent
    Approximately 200 – The Elvaan split into tribes ????Galleon, ???????Fauchevelle, ??????Bulletoran, Sand’Oria, Coumlaud, and ?????Chatiffe, spreading across the continent of Quon.
    Approximately 200 – TaruTaru begin immigrating to the continent of Mindartia.

It also fits nicely in how the Tarutaru later made a "friendly" visit to the Elvaan, with an invading army.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    It also fits nicely in how the Tarutaru later made a "friendly" visit to the Elvaan, with an invading army.
    The dude rode a battle Coeurl. He was born to be a BST.

I loved these fact's myself :3 but never the less this whole thing makes me more and more happy on the fact i picked windurst =D gogotaru! :windy:

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

all's fair in love and war so we burnt down there home's while they was sleeping >.> :3

That "Lehh Habro" seems to be Ree Habalo, as in Habalo's Eclogues and Ree's Headgear from SCNM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4