+ Reply to Thread
    E. Body
    BG Level

Want to buy Laker tickets, how can I beat the scalpers? -.-a

Soooo for anyone who's interested LA Laker tickets come out today for season ticket holders, and other people don't get to buy em till Sat. And "Laker's Presale" is on the 5th, anyone have any idea wth that means? =-=a

Anyone have any idea how I can get good seats without having to get my ass torn by one of those scalper sites? ._.a

I'm sure many ppl go through the same thing and are as disgusted with it as I am. ,_,/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Re: Want to buy Laker tickets, how can I beat the scalpers? -.-a

Quote Originally Posted by Iono
    Soooo for anyone who's interested LA Laker tickets come out today for season ticket holders, and other people don't get to buy em till Sat. And "Laker's Presale" is on the 5th, anyone have any idea wth that means? =-=a

Anyone have any idea how I can get good seats without having to get my ass torn by one of those scalper sites? ._.a

I'm sure many ppl go through the same thing and are as disgusted with it as I am. ,_,/
    The only way to get good seats at a Laker game is to spend lots of money, no matter where or who you buy tickets from. I wish I could help but it's really the only way to get seats that aren't nosebleed, and even those are getting expensive now.

E. Body
    BG Level

Mainly I'm curious if I could get a code from a season ticket holder and buy it for me. Or would they go straight to that persons mailing address. And I'm also curioius what "Laker's Presale" means, because they get to buy em a day earlier than the rest also, but behind the STHs.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

You can always try to get a girlfriend or be friends with a season ticket holder that has good seats.

I don't know how it works for basketball but for football season ticket holders, they usually send out a sheet of tickets for the full season a head of time. If you know a season ticket holder just ask them if they can let you know what game they're not planning on going to and try to score it off them.

E. Body
    BG Level

That's how I used to think it always worked. You buy season tickets, you get tickets for the whole season . . . Apparently not anymore for basketball and at least hockey too.

As for knowing someone who has em, well no dice. My gf's mom has clipper tickets tho ._.a

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

My gf's mom has clipper tickets tho ._.a
    Oh wow did someone pay her to take them?

Edit: Even tho I'm from/live in Cali I don't like either L.A. team. Seattle Sonics baby. I hope they have a good year this season. :D

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I think even the season ticket holders got fucked last season for a few games...it's almost easier/cheaper to follow them to Golden State/Sacramento games. Staples is notorious for fucking its customers on tickets.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rem

Edit: Even tho I'm from/live in Cali I don't like either L.A. team. Seattle Sonics baby. I hope they have a good year this season. :D
    25 wins max. Durant is going to get beat around every game. The roster is ok but there's just too many good teams in the West to win consistently. Not to mention their defense will probably be atrocious no matter what Carlesimo does.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rem

They're actually company tickets. Personally my team is San An, but I was hoping to get tickets for the Celts vs. Lakers game ._.v

The Celtics had a pre-sale as well and they send out a presale code to anyone who is a member or their CelticsBeat club. Maybe the Lakers have some sort of Club like that where they send out a presale code? You still have to battle and be fast but at least you can get tix at face value. I got 4 games but all the big ones sold out in minutes. (literally like 2-3 minutes).

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I feel your pain I tried to buy tickets for my daughter to go and see Hannah Montana; as she is doing her Disney concert tour. The tickets sold out nationwide I believe in under 10 mins. Scalpers are reportedly selling the tickets from anywhere from 500-1600 per ticket and actually selling them.

Fuck that.

E. Body
    BG Level

I actually read about the Hannah Montanna ones. They're like the most expensive ticket in the history of Stubhub.

Seriously tho, I was looking at some sites and they sell 200-300 dollar tickets for clsoe to a grand and you have to pay like $70 "convenience charge" It's so insane and unconvenient -.-a