Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canceled Content ID Glitch?

This was really odd... I logged in earlier tonight and selecting "Play" gave me the "you have no content IDs" etc, message, which confused me, but I figured maybe my card expired or something. Checked info/card, everything's fine, I check canceled/active IDs, my IDs are active. So, try again, and the same thing, "You have no Content IDs, please activate, blah blah blah" and so forth. So, I figured maybe it's a glitch, reset my PS2 and I was able to log in.

Oddly enough, I mentioned it in my linkshell and a few others had the same issue. Anyone else have this problem or know what the hell's going on, if it's related to the whole FL+ thing?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Re: Canceled Content ID Glitch?

no problems here. I've been back and forth between mules and also changed my PW/logged all the way out and back in earlier. All these pw jacking posts made me weary even though ive never given my account info to anyone

I have never experienced this, but it happens randomly around this time each month. I've had LS members and friends complain about it. I just put it down to a bug/glitch in their (beginning of month transaction) software.

Happens to me all the time, mostly when I get dc'd and try to log back in. I have to close out POL and load it back up for it to "fix" itself. Mildly irritating.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Had it happen on ps2 before, kinda confused me since I had just been online.

yeah, you'll just need to re-enter your card details and then reactivate content IDs and you should be golden

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby
    yeah, you'll just need to re-enter your card details and then reactivate content IDs and you should be golden
    yar, what he said. Its caused by your CC getting denied, bad CC info, or you cancelling your content IDs earlier on in the billing period.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I was dual boxing on the PC, and that glitch came up, one account was on while the other one wasn't, I logged that account off and on and it was golden then, just a dumb glitch probably.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

ive had it say i had no content ids before, but something that ive had several times, well you know the splash screen with play?

sometimes the background will load red. im like wtf the jig is up!! , then nothing

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Playing on PC and same thing happens to me some times after d/c. Exiting and starting POL again helps.
    And maybe coincedence but starting POL after it takes longer time to show FFXI shortcut than usual (or it's just shitty connection that made to me to d/c in first place).

This happened to me as well on Wednesday.

Took me a while to rationalize why they declined a card with a 10k Limit on it (and I only use it for FFXI)

After I put the card info back in everything was fine.

happened to me once, just close POL and restart it, should be fine.

Interesting, glad to know it's a glitch. Kinda scares the living hell out of you when you get the message, however.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Happened to me when I first started. (WHM 23, hard charging to unlock SMN) Just backed out then relogged. Worked fine. Scared the crap out of me tho.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Just make sure they don't charge you twice for the month when you do this. They tried to do this with me, then I had to spend a good hour on hold (cost me more in phone minutes than it did to just pay out the extra charge )

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

When this happened to me, my credit card had expired.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

This happened to me earlier also, although the account it happened on isn't my main, it's the account of an old friend who quit, 3-4 people have info to it but I'm the only one who uses it regularly, I thought the guy paying for it must have cancelled it so I went to reactivate the content IDs on my own credit card, and it said there are no IDs to reactivate. I canceled 4 content IDs for mules that nobody used while I was messing around with it, then I tried to log in again and it worked just fine.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Just happened to me ... and can't reactive atm ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Just happened to me and it's not letting me reactivate

Edit: got it.