BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Almighty Apkallu     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: Almighty Apkallu

Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    Quote Originally Posted by KimimaroKun
    Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    So let's see; A PLD is the one and only person to ever supposedly find and kill this NM. He shockingly solo'd it and didn't take ANY SS's. Got a drop of a sword that actually comes from an Assault. Making it the only new item added into the Assaults that supposedly drops outside the Assault as well. The PLD even got details wrong about where the NM popped.(wrong boat)

Yea, sounds pretty good to me. Must be true. /sarcasm
    When did i ever say he wasn't lying? I said to check the KI PLD forums because there was info and speculation and rumors on this. There was a guy who had a "Confirmed" sanguin sword who "Said" he got it off Almighty Apkallu, however. It now looks as though that was a lie. I have heard of several people confirming it comes from Blitzkrieg, so for awhile i thought it possibly came from both. But with the logic behind it, i would say the Birdman cape would be a more logical drop off it. Or those Boots. Who knows. I never said it is certain Starlink got the sword off Almighty Apkallu
    And you assumed they didn't read KI forum in the first place. Calm the fuck down.
    And you assumed i wasn't calm when infact i am

I wasn't saying it for anyone in general. Just that if anyone had not seen that they should go dig up that info.

So let's see; A PLD is the one and only person to ever supposedly find and kill this NM. He shockingly solo'd it and didn't take ANY SS's. Got a drop of a sword that actually comes from an Assault. Making it the only new item added into the Assaults that supposedly drops outside the Assault as well. The PLD even got details wrong about where the NM popped.(wrong boat)

When did i ever say he wasn't lying? I said to check the KI PLD forums because there was info and speculation and rumors on this. There was a guy who had a "Confirmed" sanguin sword who "Said" he got it off Almighty Apkallu, however. It now looks as though that was a lie. I have heard of several people confirming it comes from Blitzkrieg, so for awhile i thought it possibly came from both. But with the logic behind it, i would say the Birdman cape would be a more logical drop off it. Or those Boots. Who knows. I never said it is certain Starlink got the sword off Almighty Apkallu
    And you assumed they didn't read KI forum in the first place. Calm the fuck down.

I wasn't saying it for anyone in general. Just that if anyone had not seen that they should go dig up that info.
    If you read the threads, you'd notice they had already read the info and were referring to the info in previous post.

If you read the threads, you'd notice they had already read the info and were referring to the info in previous post.
    I cought most of that thread, the one about Raven Ravin? I must have missed any references to Starlink.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Amele
    I'm talking about the Sword. Not the NM itself.
    it's a pretty high drop rate (for being a rare/ex item in assault) and is the only 'unique' item from the ??? sword in that assault; so I would surprised if it dropped anywhere else

(not saying this is 100% proof it can't. but it's a strong indicator).
    How many have you seen drop? I need it for town gear with ares :D
    personally? just one. (it was our first too) but based on the odds from DVS spreadsheet thing (granted low sample rate) it was like 25% which is pretty big compared to say, divisor ring.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

[quote=KimimaroKun]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Judai":da74c

I cought most of that thread, the one about Raven Ravin? I must have missed any references to Starlink. [/quote:da74c]

Quote trains rule, cutting out the middle segments to reduce the length of posts is overrated. I rule @ internet.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Actually he didn't claim to have soloed it, he said his merit party killed it.

http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=140384&d=0
    There's the thread in case anyone wants to read it (someone else in the thread claims to have seen AA as well).

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Gere
    There's the thread in case anyone wants to read it (someone else in the thread claims to have seen AA as well).
    Yeah, and the other guy who saw it claims to have seen it, saw it on the wrong boat. I would disregard everything in that thread.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Burginator
    Quote trains rule, cutting out the middle segments to reduce the length of posts is overrated. I rule @ internet.
    Maybe on lolKI, but quote training here pointlessly gets you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gere

Actually he didn't claim to have soloed it, he said his merit party killed it.

Actually that is one of the threads. But the one where Starlink specifically says where it droped (talking about Almight Apkallu) is in the Post Picture's of your PLD thread. But it might have been deleted, IIRC that thread had to be restarted some time ago?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Actually that is one of the threads. But the one where Starlink specifically says where it droped (talking about Almight Apkallu) is in the Post Picture's of your PLD thread. But it might have been deleted, IIRC that thread had to be restarted some time ago?
    Starlink admitted he made that shit up, and that he got the sword from blitzkrieg. Just drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan
    Starlink admitted he made that shit up, and that he got the sword from blitzkrieg. Just drop it.
    Did he? Can you provide a link? I believe you, sense all evidence points to this droping from Blitzkrieg and not Almighty Apkallu. And whats with the "Just drop it" bullshit? Isn't this a discussion on the NM? Isn't that what we are doing? Take a chill pill dude. I believe you, i'm trying to debunk this rumor myself actually.

It's probably some equally gay pop condition like Taisaijin or Vilma...you can't kill the apkallu on any of the boat rides for some crazy amount of time...which is why no one sees it.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I hold firm to the notion that it will only pop if a 68 Pup/brd is on the boat...by himself.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia
    I hold firm to the notion that it will only pop if a 68 Pup/brd is on the boat...by himself.
    no way... pup/smn only

Bitchfist

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

DONT BE HATING ON THE /SMN!

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

im not, im hating on the pup/smn tho omg

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

this nm only pops when you ride the boat with a shiny mandau that you worked hard for.

Bitchfist

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I see what you did there.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    this nm only pops when you ride the boat with a shiny mandau that you worked hard for.
    old joke now, try something a little more funny.

like calculus.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan
    Did he? Can you provide a link? I believe you, sense all evidence points to this droping from Blitzkrieg and not Almighty Apkallu. And whats with the "Just drop it" bullshit? Isn't this a discussion on the NM? Isn't that what we are doing? Take a chill pill dude. I believe you, i'm trying to debunk this rumor myself actually.
    Dude, seriously, you have been registered on the board for what 3 days? Take a step back, lurk moar and post less. They won't tear you apart so fast this way.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast