Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

re: Kira is Justice! (epic taj vs ffxiapp drama)

Quote Originally Posted by Seditedi
    Yea, Ace, thats what I'm saying, just because some people aren't on the list, doesn't mean they dont have FFXIAPP... its been hacked and cracked so you can get it for free. Theres prolly another few hundred users that have a cracked version.
    Most people are well aware there are other methods of obtaining it, along with other tools.

And sort your gear SS out, get either a sweet sachet or spirit lantern in there.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    I think the biggest issue people have with this is that most to nearly all of the features were available outside the App itself, and have been for a while. We just had this discussion last night; yes, there is a massive convenience factor available, but I wouldn't want to shell out $20 for something I could get for free if I just looked for it. ._.

So then it comes into play of... well, then, why else get it? And one answer is pretty consistent.
    As was stated, convience factor.

I Looked around for FFAssist, and between the 9000 ini files, the navigating through JP forums to find it...it was a greater hassle than it was worth. That 20$ I spent on FFXIAPP though...came from serving subs for 3 hours. The time spent looking for new copies of programs because patches broke em, since I've bought ffxiapp, probably excelled over 3 hours. So in a world where time = money, I saved time, thus saved money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    which leads to the conclusive idea shared by everyone: All people in that list are stupid fucks. :D
    see above, about patches breaking bots.

Chubbs

It's no suprise most of the LS bots (like Chubbs fleehaxing at fucking Charybids camp....as Charybdis is serious business)
    Out of all the awesome things ive done, I only get accused of flee hacking at charybdis? I wish I did or I wouldn't have died to sahagin trains 500 times.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    So in a world where time = money, I saved time, thus saved money.
    That'd be divisor's defense too. Do you support RMT?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    So in a world where time = money, I saved time, thus saved money.
    That'd be divisor's defense too. Do you support RMT?
    lmao
    http://www.smddrums.com/woodcell/straws.jpg

I also helped fund the chemical weapons.

I'd very much rather see a list of all IGE.com purchases than FFXIAPP purchases lol....
    IGE.com imo, is much more detrimental to this game than FFXIAPP. Hell look at the inflation of Christmas 2005 I guess it was?
    Bought gil pretty much destroyed this game for a good 6 months.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

oh yeah, on that note, I also destroyed the economy X-Mas 2005 with ffxiapp.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

I'd very much rather see a list of all IGE.com purchases than FFXIAPP purchases lol....
    IGE.com imo, is much more detrimental to this game than FFXIAPP. Hell look at the inflation of Christmas 2005 I guess it was?
    The economy while crazy back then died down but at least it was active, the economy nowadays is dead.

Ashira

ooooooh pretty colors

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

too many pages, jesus lol.
    tbh, I picked up the app to see what it was all about and was not impressed. I could definitely see it having an advantage in an Aery with darters up so you it can target Faf/Nid faster than a legit player can, but when everyone is just spamming Stun/Voke/w/e in an empty aery its just a luck factor to claim. With the claim delay patch a bot offers little to no help if your server clears darters before windows in DA. Even bots are affected by lag, so it doesn't guarantee a claim ever (at least with a single user). Linked camping function of ffxiapp is probably what is used by linkshells that have very high claim rates because it will auto-configure itself to set each player on the app to a different claim delay which compensates for the random delay when a monster pops before action can be taken on it.

The list is nothing more than a list of who actually purchased the app, contains no usage information whatsoever. You also fail to acknowledge the fact that there are more hacks out there than just FFXIAPP so this is just a partial number of the botters/hackers in FFXI. I could care less if people's opinion of me have changed because I am on this list. I know that I haven't even had it updated in months after I saw what the app actually consisted of, and it doesn't bother me in the least that this list is public. I'm sure more people on this list have done the same thing never to use it again, so w/e.

If you don't believe me, I could care less as well. I've claimed one Fafnir ever and it was a legit claim from spamming stun from menu with darters killed prior to window. I've got no reason to bot because I don't need/want jack shit from kings, haven't even been able to make it to aery in over a month due to classes.

The only function I actually did like in the app was the monster scanner, never touched the fish bot, never used the claim bot in DA/BD/VOS.
    Honestly dude, the convo we had that time you tried justifying teaming up with RD back when I exposed them who they are makes your morales somewhat shown. I agree though, just because you aren't on that list, doesn't mean you don't bot. Just means you have another bot, or you're a non-botter. But, who's to believe that you haven't really used the other functions like speed-hacking in your "ENMs" and "NMs". All I'm saying is that I lost all respect for ya, bud, and you were one of the few people who were so adamant on this program, specifically. You and that lying fgt, Tygiuu.

Nynja probably thinks I was making a serious attack with that.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Actually Shuemue...
    Don't you play on Asura ?? Isnt that the server that was the breeding ground for RMT ?? I guess by that token, you supported RMT, right ??

Yeah, that statement above is pretty fucking retarded, much like your link to me supporting RMT because I said "time = money", hence the straws for you, because thats what you're doing: grasping at straws.

If Taj wants to give everyone a gift for Christmas, he'll do it.

POS/Speed hacks are among the most detectable hacks in the game, I'd have been banned months ago if I pos'ed to the top of the mountain in U. Range or the Cradle of rebirth or w/e in Attohwa Chasm.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

POS/Speed hacks are among the most detectable hacks in the game, I'd have been banned months ago if I pos'ed to the top of the mountain in U. Range or the Cradle of rebirth or w/e in Attohwa Chasm.
    Not likely, you prolly would have been lucky like our friend, Cylus. Juront was banned about a month, this info was shared by one of my old ls mates.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

SO khalil, wheres that quote of me claiming to be clean as a whistle ??
    Oh right, you cant find it because it doesnt exist

Let me simplify what this list is:
    It is a list of people who OWN ffxiapp. It is no different then having the list of people who OWN a gun released to the public. What are guns used for: to inflict harm, nothing else. Does that mean that everyone who owns a gun is a criminal, a murderer ?? Because by the way you're linking owning ffxiapp to "BOTTER BOTTER DOWN WITH YOU TO THE STAKE", you're saying that everyone who owns a gun is indeed a murderer, and it is nothing more than a witch hunt.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

SO khalil, wheres that quote of me claiming to be clean as a whistle ??

Oh right, you cant find it because it doesnt exist
    I'd have to look for one of your threads. Gimme awhile...

Demosthenes11

Nynja

The very fact you talked so much shit about sirlancelol POS hacking and all that shit is so pathetic now that the truth comes out. He POS hacked? You fish botted. Cheating is cheating. And there is no way in hell we can just take everything you say and treat it as fact. You say you have nothing to hide, yet nobody would have known this had this never happened.

The "I never said I didn't" argument is also rediculous lol. If you get caught stealing money from your moms wallet and she confronts you about it, you don't say "I never said I didn't lol". Grow the fuck up and take it like a man

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    but I wouldn't want to shell out $20 for something I could get for free if I just looked for it. ._.
    Did you really just say that?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

actually I fishbotted back in the rabao days, and got suspended for it. I used xunleashed's fishbot I believe. It sucked. My suspension about fishbotting was also public knowledge...which once again kinda deters against me claiming to ever be 'clean as a whistle'.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast