Thread: [Diabolos]Deewekoms(bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

[Diabolos]Deewekoms(bc)

a

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: [Diabolos]Deewekoms(bc)

Well.... I was in the same linkshell as this person for a couple years. We had our ups and downs so I may not be the most unbiased person to comment on this.

But I do remember the entire linkshell plus leader being very pissed when he took off with the genie weskit from the linkshell and the novio earring (our only one at the time). There was a big argument about him feeling he deserved it, and earning it, and that the leader "gave" it to him. However our ls had strict rules about that type of gear and when you left the ls you gave back that gear. Novio's were "loans" only since we had only killed 1 JOL at that time. The genie weskit was borrowed by deserving blm's throughout. Anyway I had last heard he quit and sold his account to IGE along with the genie and novio. However I looked at that application closely and that very much sounds like the original player.

Overall he had a strong personality, did not get along with most women in his shell, and would frequently take breaks when he was fed up with stuff. I remember him as a player that was a "means to an ends" and was tolerated because he was a decent BLM. Other shells probably would not have put up with his drama or attitude however. I could probably make many more statements regarding this player, as he could of me, but the facts are : he left his linkshell on Diabolos of 3 years in poor standing and burnt many bridges.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Where should I start....

I was a leader of his linkshell at the time of when the whole novio earring drama happened. Pretty much everything Sheeba said was true. He took the novio earring that was LS property. He had reasons why he felt like he deserved it and why it was his. His excuses were similar to “The leader said they gave it to me so it is mine”, “I never checked the forums so I didn’t see that you said novio was linkshell property”, “I came to every jailer (which was a lie)” but regardless of how he felt it was still LS property. I'm pretty sure the genie weskit he gave back but I could be wrong, I know he still has the novio though.

Well besides the novio earring drama, I will tell you in my honest opinion... Dee is not worth the trouble to have in any LS. He is a decent blm. He is extremely well geared. As far as I know he has full AFv2, full BLM merits... but his personality is something that I wouldn’t recommend anyone deal with (unless he has changed which I really doubt). He is EXTREMLY hard headed and close-minded. If he has opinion about anything, he will keep with that opinion and will fight anyone that opposes it, and will not even give any consideration to what the other view is. He picked fights with other linkshells when it was very unnecessary to do so. Only reason I think we put up with the drama that he caused was because he was a ok blm and the fact that he had been in linkshell a long time. He really is a big pain in the ass to deal with. I can’t really express in text how much drama this guy caused, I can’t do it justice. If I were you I wouldn’t put up with this guys BS.

Yeah I know this is slightly biased, I really don't like this guy. I'm glad he’s leaving this server. Good riddance. I feel sorry for you guys that you get him now.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Gladly i only had to deal with him on forums or HNM camps. Makes me smile to see him move the server, on the other side i feel sorry for you guys. Quoting the reaction of a LS member when he saw that: "Ppl like this can only migrate"..so true
    Do yourself a favour and tell him to fuck off, you dont need drama.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

a

Minitulian

I'm the current leader of the ElementRush, I don't feel the need to repeat what others said and have nothing really to add, they pretty much covered it.

If you have any further questions feel free to pm me.

~mini

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I also only ever got his attitude from HNM camps and forum posts, and what everyone else here said is true. Please take him out of our server. :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

a

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I wish I would have seen this sooner Ill just add a few things........

Me and Dee were both very old longstanding members of ER. Been there for years lol.... for the most part me and Dee were always good friends throughout, he would always talk to me in /tells over shit he didnt like or didnt agree with, and ill admit alot of the time i was with him. He had his good moments and I will say, he was one of the best BLM's ER ever had. Good basic knowledge of the job itself and knows how to stay alive in the big fights and not die, etc etc etc...................

Overall the time we all just basically put up with his shit because he was so good, but like Sheeba said, or whoever, he took a lot of "Fuck this game, fuck this ls im done with this shit" breaks...but he always come back XD I guess it was our stupidity to keep taking him back. Then the ultimate end came when we went for our first JOL, Novio dropped, and INSTANTLY, he starts /telling me about how if he doesnt get it hes leaving yadda yadda he busts his ass more then anyone he deserves it, etc. So i agreed with him, and me kinda being a "leader" in the linkshell just never had a pearlsack XD I backed him up and kinda helped him leaders decide to give it to him. It wasnt but a few weeks after or something, that he got pissed over something really pathetic, and left LS for good. He completely refused to give Novio back, said a leader said it was "his" and he earned it.

Sorry to see shit turn out this way Dee, u were cool once man
    GL Lakshami

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

tell him to pm me if used to play socom with the original one way back if its the same one who started it. :D

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I can say I know he did use to play Socom, he talked about it all the time

well first off, to Mak, if this is the OLD SCHOOL Killer ANSWER, sup pimp.

Now for the rest of ER and Nikir's responses. Nikir and your banned cheating losing character self can speak little. Enough threads about you and your ways are well known, so your opinion is worth that much. Anjiru, you know me from HNM camps and Misterous starting shit w/ ER blms. I never went out of my way to start shit w/ poison even though some there did what they could to talk down to ER.

Now for old ER members. I can name names of people currently in ER who said the opposite of you guys. I can mention that Bk left the ls more times and applied to other HNMls's at the same time, ummmm DS? Or how about when I left ER Sheeba sent a pm that was completely different than the dribble here.
    Fact is, when I left ER, I was there longer than everyone in that ls but 5 people. Do I expect a good rep from Mini,Bk or Mari. Nope. As for gear and afv2, i wasnt like Mari's friends and got logged in to get gear if I wasn't present. Mari's alt character along w/ her main had enough gear. There is so much old shit here. I can sit here and pound away on my keyboard to try to explain. But like I told Benjix and a few others in ER in Sept. That Ls isn't worth it anymore.

Mari,Mini,Bk and others who have a opinion. It matters little. Life goes on. Sheeba, the genie was given back that very nite in april before i logged and didn't log back into game until Sept. So proves your whole point wrong of how I felt on GEAR. I KNEW the Genie was LS property. I just didn't like Mari and Pyro's tells that evening and said I was going to keep it. If Mini doesn't lie, he'll tell you that it was sent back via delivery box that nite. My Osode and gil loans to members of ER were never given/paid back.

If ER wasn't my home, why was I tolerated and given gear and my stay in ER was so long? This question all by itself speaks alot.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Lol @ a Thief trying to safe his face. And all the HNMLS on Diabolos are wrong about you, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Niki
    Lol @ a Thief trying to safe his face. And all the HNMLS on Diabolos are wrong about you, right?

To defend myself against a known cheater is kinda old Nikir. I competed against you all for years. I had to put up w/ you and your ilk calling us cheaters one day and the next seeing you guys wiping to a Jorgy and drag it to Sonix and Poison so we wouldn't kill. Or the Aspid you jumped in and helped another lesser ls kill so we wouldn't take it. My point is I would speak up to you all if this nonsense happened. Mari, Mini and others didn't mind you guys bending us over.
    BTW, there are only 3 HNMLS on Diabolos. Zerbotx, Poison and ER. All of which have opinions on each other.

This really isn't what I wanted. Arguing w/ the same people I've had to for the past few years isn't my idea of fun. Its sad really. I'll be leaving Diabolos soon and will have np saying goodbye to those who matter little.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Lol sorry, whatever you say about me, you are a fucking THF, who stole from a LS that gave you a home and from ppl who thought about you as friend. Its really hard to get any lower in FFXI.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki
    Lol sorry, whatever you say about me, you are a fucking THF, who stole from a LS that gave you a home and from ppl who thought about you as friend. Its really hard to get any lower in FFXI.

Except the fact, you have lost one character and been suspended on another character for cheating. You alone have cheated the rest of the Diabolos HNMls community of gear due to 3rd party programs.
    And I didn't try to hide behind a fake name when applying to another hnmls/server. I knew the blowback coming. And I had no problem facing what was coming.
    Nikir, going back and reading the 10 page forum topic concerning you on FFXI is quite the read.

So Mrs.Germany/Asaynoke/Nikir, get off my nuts you flea. Go spend the extra Real Life money on your third party programs so you can feel good about yourself tonight.

And to Mak, I play CoD4,Warhawk and Madden08 atm on PS3, with SocomIIICA on PS2...they recently brought back Desert Glory/Abandon/Bloodlake/Blizzard so have been playing Socom abit more lately. Hit me up ASAP pimp.

Ha, Niki is a homo!

Hi Dee, long time no see

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by DuBbZ~
    well first off, to Mak, if this is the OLD SCHOOL Killer ANSWER, sup pimp.

Now for the rest of ER and Nikir's responses. Nikir and your banned cheating losing character self can speak little. Enough threads about you and your ways are well known, so your opinion is worth that much. Anjiru, you know me from HNM camps and Misterous starting shit w/ ER blms. I never went out of my way to start shit w/ poison even though some there did what they could to talk down to ER.

Now for old ER members. I can name names of people currently in ER who said the opposite of you guys. I can mention that Bk left the ls more times and applied to other HNMls's at the same time, ummmm DS? Or how about when I left ER Sheeba sent a pm that was completely different than the dribble here.
    Fact is, when I left ER, I was there longer than everyone in that ls but 5 people. Do I expect a good rep from Mini,Bk or Mari. Nope. As for gear and afv2, i wasnt like Mari's friends and got logged in to get gear if I wasn't present. Mari's alt character along w/ her main had enough gear. There is so much old shit here. I can sit here and pound away on my keyboard to try to explain. But like I told Benjix and a few others in ER in Sept. That Ls isn't worth it anymore.

Mari,Mini,Bk and others who have a opinion. It matters little. Life goes on. Sheeba, the genie was given back that very nite in april before i logged and didn't log back into game until Sept. So proves your whole point wrong of how I felt on GEAR. I KNEW the Genie was LS property. I just didn't like Mari and Pyro's tells that evening and said I was going to keep it. If Mini doesn't lie, he'll tell you that it was sent back via delivery box that nite. My Osode and gil loans to members of ER were never given/paid back.

If ER wasn't my home, why was I tolerated and given gear and my stay in ER was so long? This question all by itself speaks alot.
    Wow this threads is still going on >_>

Dee I don't blame you for leaving the LS, but I was mad at you about the novio. Not so much that you took it, though I was pretty pissed, but more so about what you said to pyro, about me not busting my ass in sea to help you get that novio. Its one thing to take something, its another not to acknowledge how much others worked to help you for it.

Also about "As for gear and afv2, i wasn't like Mari's friends and got logged in to get gear if I wasn't present. Mari's alt character along w/ her main had enough gear. " cause i was a bit confused. If you were saying I was logged in all the time for gear, lol. I went through all my rare/ex gear right now to double check, and I was there on my char's for every single piece of it. I do remember asking lema or bardok to log me in for the rdm sea cape >_> but he fell asleep or forgot to log me in and it went to someone else. If your saying I logged other people in, then yeah I did log a lot of other people in to get gear since they asked me too. But if you said that everyone logged me in, lol get your facts straight. I will go over every single rare/ex piece I have if you would like :D.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Pointless to argue with a thief, just hope he finds a LS that is retarded enough to take him. His chances on Diabolos are close to 0. But thats because of all those mean and unfair LS leader, not because of him. right?