+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: NFL Week 7 Picks     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: NFL Week 7 Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Of course Moss acts like a saint only when he's on a nearly flawless team.

Just compare his stat pictures (the picture of the player's face the TV or video games always show when they display stats about the player). When he was in Oakland he had a really angry scowl and and his head tilted away from the camera. In NE, he has a nice happy-go-lucky good guy smile that could brighten a room.
    Does this surprise you? Name me a single person who enjoys losing.
    Do you think it surprises me? There is something that certain people do and it's called "being humble" instead of being whiny bitches (HI2U TERREL OWENS). Tell me the last time Marvin Harrison or Torry Holt went around acting like a total douche because he lost. I'm a bigger fan of football players that shut up and get back to work.
    I don't know if it suprised you, that's why I asked. :D

The fact that a handful of players are humble doesn't change the fact that losing sucks. At least all those years before Harrison won his Super Bowl ring the colts made deep runs year after year. Tory Holt got a ring as well relatively early in his career, so there's no need for him to be a whiny bitch.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    Quote Originally Posted by tyven
    half-ass moss was the man, what other receiver has ever threatened to pull out his dick and shake it @ opposing fans. also the game i was referring to which taylor was matched against moss man to man was the one in which he left the game for the locker room early and stirred up all that controversy about how hes not a team player, so i wouldnt be surprised if he was half assing even though the vikings were making a run at the playoffs.

You continue to prove you know absolutely squat about the NFL. I'm sure Moss, and Stallworth/Welker, have played against better DB combos than the upcoming Redskins (who aren't even making the playoffs this year). Get real dude. You talk as if the Redskins are the 2001 Ravens, or the 2002 Bucs.
    shut the fuck up you silly dick riding faggot, when did i ever make it sound like the redskins are like the 2001 ravens or 2002 bucs? because i said its going to be fun to watch the redskins safetys play against those receivers? because taylor had success a couple years ago im calling the skins the ravens of 01? because landry was touted as the best defender coming in this year and has been a playmaker all year im calling the skins the bucs of 02? NO, all im saying is that its going to be an exciting matchup and the best combo of safetys the patriots have faced this year. im not saying the skins will shut them down, i dont even want the skins to shut them down, its just got the potential to be an awesome match up. its funny that last time you tried to argue with me you resorted to calling me out for punctuation and capitalization, yet you are the moron that lacks any sort of reading comprehension. you didnt even quote the correct statement of mine befure running your ignorant mouth.

edit: mo shit

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Just compare his stat pictures (the picture of the player's face the TV or video games always show when they display stats about the player). When he was in Oakland he had a really angry scowl and and his head tilted away from the camera. In NE, he has a nice happy-go-lucky good guy smile that could brighten a room.
    Do you think it surprises me? There is something that certain people do and it's called "being humble" instead of being whiny bitches (HI2U TERREL OWENS). Tell me the last time Marvin Harrison or Torry Holt went around acting like a total douche because he lost. I'm a bigger fan of football players that shut up and get back to work.
    I just have this weird hunch that ESPN just used a bad pic of him to help persuade people into thinking Randy was a bad guy. The only way to keep people's attention is drama, and at that time Randy Moss was full of it and showing ugly pics of him only helped push that idea.

Think of how whenever a player is brought up in a good light they always show said person's best highlights and biggest plays. But when a player fucks up or says something stupid, they'll show bad clips of him fucking up games in the background as they tell the story.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yankees? =O

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    You continue to prove you know absolutely squat about the NFL. I'm sure Moss, and Stallworth/Welker, have played against better DB combos than the upcoming Redskins (who aren't even making the playoffs this year). Get real dude. You talk as if the Redskins are the 2001 Ravens, or the 2002 Bucs.
    Welker we know is not going to have any kinds of issues. Stallworth and Moss on the other hand... hard to say for sure. Moss is a freak, but he's no TO running through the middle absorbing big hits from people he outweighs by 10 pounds. Stallworth has always been a deep guy, he's not going into the middle against the redskins, he wouldn't make it out alive. It's a legitimate discussion, regardless of how good you think they are, the Redskins are one of the hardest hitting defenses in the league right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8