BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

You'd think this belongs in a gore flick

But this really happened. Bolded part is what makes this particularly gruesome imo. Bitch needs to fry.

Woman found guilty of killing pregnant woman

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A woman whose attorneys claimed she was suffering from delusions when she killed an expectant mother and cut the baby from her womb was convicted Monday.

Lisa Montgomery, 39, was convicted of kidnapping resulting in death in the 2004 attack on 23-year-old Bobbie Jo Stinnett in the northwest Missouri town of Skidmore. Jurors deliberated for about four hours before rejecting Montgomery's insanity defense.

Prosecutors said they plan to seek the death penalty.

Montgomery's lawyers said she was suffering from pseudocyesis, which causes a woman to falsely believe she is pregnant and exhibit signs of pregnancy.

Prosecutor Roseann Ketchmark told jurors that Montgomery was driven by fear because she believed her ex-husband, Carl Boman, would expose that she was lying about being pregnant. Montgomery was cold and calculated and plotted up until the slaying of Bobbie Jo Stinnett on Dec. 16, 2004, in the northwest Missouri town of Skidmore, Ketchmark said.

“It’s not pseudocyesis or post traumatic stress disorder,” Ketchmark said. “And even if you wrap them up and put delusions around them, it’s not insanity.”

Prosecutors said Stinnett, 23, was conscious and trying to defend herself as a kitchen knife was used to crudely cut the baby from her womb.

Mental health experts testifying for the defense said threats to Montgomery’s delusion about being pregnant caused her to enter a dreamlike, dissociative state when the slaying took place. Montgomery was arrested the day after the killing; prosecutors say she had spent the morning showing off Stinnett’s baby as her own.

“Obviously she’s believing she was pregnant or might be, because physical changes were manifesting,” defense lawyer John O’Connor said in his closing statement. “There were physical manifestations. That’s the key.”

O’Connor spent much of his closing argument recounting stories about Montgomery’s troubled childhood, filled with mental, physical and sexual abuse.

Montgomery had undergone a tubal ligation in 1990 after the birth of her fourth child. But soon after, she began claiming to be pregnant again, according to testimony.

Boman had become suspicious of her latest pregnancy claim and threatened to use it against her as he sought custody of two of the couple’s four children. A custody hearing had been set for January 2005.

Montgomery’s mother and sister also had been telling her husband, Kevin Montgomery, and his parents that it was impossible for Montgomery to carry a child.

As Montgomery’s purported Dec. 13, 2004, due date approached, she began conducting searches on the Internet about Stinnett and researching different aspects of child birth. The defense views those efforts as evidence that she believed she was pregnant. The prosecution views them as proof of premeditation.
    Maybe it's because I have a vivid imagination, but I can hear that poor pregnant woman pleading with that sick bitch as she's fighting with her, trying to prevent her from gutting her open. Ugh... yeah that freak needs to die.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21425555/

Old Merits
    BG Level

Re: You'd think this belongs in a gore flick

sup Caligula

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Did anyone else think this was going to be another thread about Al Gore? The term guro would have been clearer, but probably only to us weeaboos.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

At least...the baby is fine. Story was kinda sad and gross.

this has happened before back in the late 90's, woman survived having her baby cut from her by some crack head lady.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yay I'm not a daddy anymore.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Yay I'm not a daddy anymore.
    yea why leave it to chance by kicking them down the stairs!

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

does it annoy the piss out of anyone else that the op basically started and ended with "rah rah death penalty"? where the fuck are you from, texas?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    does it annoy the piss out of anyone else that the op basically started and ended with "rah rah death penalty"? where the fuck are you from, texas?
    um, are you trying to say that the sick bitch doesnt deserve to be put to death? i could think of some worse things that should be done to her...

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Republicans live in every state. And in this case I don't think BG is going to argue with him.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

We still let you live....

Banned.

BG Level

School Days

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Charla
    And in this case I don't think BG is going to argue with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by melbufrauma
    um, are you trying to say that the sick bitch doesnt deserve to be put to death?
    http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2...9424788ie6.jpg

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

:/ the poor lady. Was she (meaning the real pregnant one) married? kids? that sucks that she lost her life over something so stupid. ;_;

incoming capital punishment debate

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Because every time someone on BG says 'X should die.' they mean it amirite?

Oh wait it's Sandyvag...I mean Priran talking here.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Because every time someone on BG says 'X should die.' they mean it amirite?

Oh wait it's Sandyvag...I mean Priran talking here.
    oh hey look, it's two quotes from people confirming that they really agree

oh wait it's that fucking moron that follows me around making ridiculously half-assed arguments... I mean Correction.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Are you referring to me and mister misspelled Legend of Dragoon reference? Because I actually don't disagree either with the OP's sentiments or with the death penalty in general. And it appears that Mister Frahma was questioning your first post, not the OP's. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Charla
    Are you referring to me and mister misspelled Legend of Dragoon reference? Because I actually don't disagree either with the OP's sentiments or with the death penalty in general. And it appears that Mister Frahma was questioning your first post, not the OP's. Sorry if I misunderstood.
    you're misunderstanding right now. when correction says "they mean it" and I say "really agree", we're talking about you actually being for the death penalty.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raze Azrael
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    School Days
    OMFG thats EXACTLY what i thought about after reading this ><

Man... i seriously couldnt go to sleep after that D: not cuz it was scary or too bloody... but it was a wtf moment ><

But yeah... wtf is wrong w/ people these days >.>