Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New Famitsu Scan     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Re: New Famitsu Scan

Kinda reminds me of Dynasty Warriors. Not that I'm opposed, just sayin' it reminds me of that. Would be great if they had that kind of implementation. Then again, this is Square Enix and not Koei, so I'm gonna give up on this idea while it's less than a paragraph long.

Not Killing Ganon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Reij
    newbie: /l hello ls! i'm going to farm yagudo bead necklace for norg fame!
    veteran: ok good luck!
    *newbie goes to giddeus*
    newbie: /l O_O where are all the yagudos???
    veteran: oh sorry, we just killed all of them in the past.
    or

newbie: /l hello ls! i'm going to farm yagudo bead necklace for norg fame!
    veteran: ok good luck!
    *newbie goes to giddeus*
    *newbie attacks yagudo guy, yagudo rapes newbie and uses dead carcass as a vibrator*
    newbie: /l wtf just happened to me!?
    veteran: yea we couldnt kill them in the past so they got stronger sry

Black Belt
    BG Level

As awesome as the system sounds, looking at SE's track record of the last few instanced battlefields (Besieged, Salvage, Einherjar) I'm looking forward to a huge fucking waste of time on release due to retardedly broken system that they didn't fucking bother beta-testing with more than those 18 awesome guys that can 1 alliance AV.

But hey, I'd be really happy if I was wrong.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    As awesome as the system sounds, looking at SE's track record of the last few instanced battlefields (Besieged, Salvage, Einherjar) I'm looking forward to a huge fucking waste of time on release due to retardedly broken system that they didn't fucking bother beta-testing with more than those 18 awesome guys that can 1 alliance AV.

Salvage is actually one of the best things SE has done in a long time. Why?
    - It's free to enter. (No you don't actually even need any meds at all, except for what you should be taking to any exp PT.)
    - You can go everyday.
    - It takes only a few mins to do an Assault to get enough points to keep going.
    - It can be done with low numbers.
    - It's not too long and not too short.
    - It's not bat shit mental hard, or too easy.
    - It's fun.
    - The rewards are epic.
    - Once you get past the whole I'm naked and helpless at the start, it's really not so bad.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I actually think this is nothing like the instanced or group content..

this campaign seems to be more like a server wide battle system, and is a battle system similar to what Besieged was, except now its done across multiple forts. Anyone in the area should probably be allowed to get in on it...

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Sounds like it could be the funnest thing in FFXI yet, but as usual, if the rewards aren't enough the Aery family won't be caring much.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by spooky

- It's free to enter. (No you don't actually even need any meds at all, except for what you should be taking to any exp PT.)
    - You can go everyday.
    - It's fun.
    - The rewards are epic.
    - Once you get past the whole I'm naked and helpless at the start, it's really not so bad.
    Took them like 4 fucking months to make salvage what it is now. I don't know about you, but I fucking did salvage prebox with 2k AP entry fee, and without half the information we have now, and it's fucking bullshit.

Don't fucking tell me how to salvage, because it's fucking insulting.

I'm still waiting for them to fucking implement a better system than "get 20+ people to religiously attend 2 months worth of einherjaring with no loses and hope you can beat odin and not get hofud for the odin loot then do it again for another attempt, maybe get 1 fucking abj every 10 run" for einherjar, as far as I'm concerned, it's failheirjar.

Oh, let's not forget the awesomeness of release besieged, where people just raped all the incoming mobs before they even reach the city, or that dark period between implementation of level 8 besieged and item resupply patch where the astral candenscence gets fucking stolen by the 2nd salvo of level 8 unless you play in siren/lakshmi.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

- You can go everyday.
    - It's fun.
    - The rewards are epic.
    Took them like 4 fucking months to make salvage what it is now. I don't know about you, but I fucking did salvage prebox with 2k AP entry fee, and without half the information we have now, and it's fucking bullshit.

I'm still waiting for them to fucking implement a better system than "get 20+ people to religiously attend 2 months worth of einherjaring with no loses and hope you can beat odin and not get hofud for the odin loot then do it again for another attempt, maybe get 1 fucking abj every 10 run" for einherjar, as far as I'm concerned, it's failheirjar.

Oh, let's not forget the awesomeness of release besieged, where people just raped all the incoming mobs before they even reach the city, or that dark period between implementation of level 8 besieged and item resupply patch where the astral candenscence gets fucking stolen by the 2nd salvo of level 8 unless you play in siren/lakshmi.

Calm down man. Then learn how to express yourself without cursing every sentence.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You mean when the AC got stolen because there were either not enough in zone or 500/700 werent past lv 60 right?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

- You can go everyday.
    - It's fun.
    - The rewards are epic.

Oh, let's not forget the awesomeness of release besieged, where people just raped all the incoming mobs before they even reach the city, or that dark period between implementation of level 8 besieged and item resupply patch where the astral candenscence gets fucking stolen by the 2nd salvo of level 8 unless you play in fucking siren/lakshmi.
    RAGE!

Go drip your vag in another more relevant topic, noone here cares what you think about Salvage, Einherjar or Besieged.

Have to say, Campaign sounds like alot of fun and a very good concept. Looking forward to the Official details.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I don't know about you, but I fucking did salvage prebox with 2k AP entry fee, and without half the information we have now, and we still progressed through it greatly, managing to kill all 4 bosses which was unheard of.
    That's how it was for my group! :D

Did anyone else see "New Famitsu Scam" and say "ooo drama yay" before they clicked? Maybe it's just because it's 8AM and I just rolled outta bed, lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

- You can go everyday.
    - It's fun.
    - The rewards are epic.

FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!!!!

Please, grow up. Alternatively your mum can get you a repeat prescription here: http://www.epharmacies.com/adhdmedication.aspx

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

This sound really amazing, I can't really wait to try out the new stuff SE is going to bring us with the new expansion :D

But... between new jobs to level, this (apparently) new Besieged-like event, and of course the new missions... who's going to defend Al Zhabi in Besieged? xD

On a side note Campagnie is close to the italian word than the french one: in french is champagne, in italian is Campagne a word that is also used for military operations (e.g. in the second world war the "operation Barbarossa" as in the invasion of Russia by the Reich army is also called "Campagna di Russia")... but written with that "i" is a bad bad bad grammar error

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

- You can go everyday.
    - It's fun.
    - The rewards are epic.

Yo dude, it's not that serious. I can see your veins popping out of your head-- need sum more steroids to help with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordshin
    Awesome D:

Btw.. i searched Campagnie on google and got a whole bunch of french things xD so it is a word... but french
    Hmmm Campagnie isn't a french word.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Dunno how Salvage was when it was introduced, I just got access this weekend and did my first run today and it was easily the most fun I've ever had in FFXI so far.

Hopefully Campaign is just as much of a success.

Do ppl actually like Besieged...? I mean, Besieged is ok but it's not like it requires any skill or really gives any reward. This new "Campaign (sp)" large-scale battle system doesn't really sound much different, just another way to pass the time while we wait for a NM to pop or a party invite to happen. When new NM's are announced which are difficult to kill and drop decent items I'll get excited (or maybe I'm just silly for hoping for such things after the past two expansions?).

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Hell, I'm one of those only-one-job-at-75 people, and it's a job NOBODY wants for Salvage to boot, and even I think Salvage has been a huge success. >.>

I'm looking forward to Campaigne. :D

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

This campaign thing certainly smells like Expeditionary Forces. And we all know how popular that will be.

The rewards for it are probably things like... easier access to WotG zones. Maybe if players "control" an area, they can take the direct route through a zone, but if they don't control it, they have to take a longer path around to get where they need to go.

Otherwise, it might just be the new signet/sanction. In either case, whoopdedoo.