Thread: WoW     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

WoW

Thinking about playing this again since FFXI is boring ATM and I can't find any other decent MMO to play. Anyone in a noob-friendly Horde guild I can join?

Re: WoW

I've been poking at this off and on for the last month, I can't really get into it. It's a cool game though.

Get to 70 and start raiding
    Get into the lore... there is a TON of it.

Not enough time. Call of Duty 4 incoming.

My guild on Runetotem is very newb friendly. In fact, our guild master goes on binges where he'll spam invite anyone who isn't in a guild, so our roster is well over 200 people off-line and on-line. If ya don't mind the obvious silliness and friction that comes from our GM's wake, and aren't a unnecessary ass to people, then you're more then welcome. Myself and a coupla other people are the sheepdogs of the guild, so we usually have the trash players he picked up either silent in guild chat, or /gquit within a week of them being picked up. We've a handful of 70s, myself included, who do instance and group quest runs for low and midbies.

Runetotem ain't that great, though. It's heavily Alliance, with the best guild being a laughable Alliance zerg group that's pretty typical for the kind of trash that gravitates to the top of gear lists. Horde PVE progression is mild, and the rest of Alliance is more gear then actual skill. Fairly standard WoW server, all-in-all. Can't expect brilliance playing this game.