Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Caitsith] Yannibartola(BC)

Previous Server:
    Caitsith

Previous HNMLS:
    Dreamers
    Current:
    Yanni, Seraph

Applied to our HNMLS today, wondering if anyone has any feedback on this person.
    BRD75 WHM66
    SAM WAR RNG (on a different character)
    64 clothcraft, likes Gambit

Re: [Caitsith] Yannibartola(BC)

Tarutaru by chance?

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I've seen him around in the past but I've never really heard of any major drama involving him. Sorry can't help you more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruthal
    Tarutaru by chance?
    Tarutaru Male

Relic Shield
    BG Level

No major drama, but he's an annoying douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    No major drama, but he's an annoying douchebag.
    Does he put out though? I think that's what we all really want to know.

I think yanni has been sold, as far as im aware the previous owner of account is still playing other accounts on caitsith

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

That character brings back some annoying memories...but if it's someone else playing him, I don't know if it'll be better or worse. Words can't explain the LS he was in though, some loved it some hated it, some of the members botted, but then again not many linkshells are any different...so whats it matter =/

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Its not yanni, Yanni gave his info to Hikomi in turn his cousin stole yanni.

I spoke to hikomi today, Yannibartola has returned to its original owner now. So yannibartola is Yannibartola, i have never met him, just new the account while Hikomi and Hilo Shared the account

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Wow, had no idea i was annoying to people i never talked too...thats amazing...the reason you probably say that octavious is because i was in a linkshell u dispised, and probably cause you hated Sid. Sid moved to Garuda server so you dont have to deal with him so move on pal. Also you can say people in my old ls botted all you want...idc for the simple fact im not there anymore. Only person i can speak for is myself and the simple fact is, i didnt. Weeks...i dont believe i ever talked to you but maybe once if that. I left Caitsith to leave guys like you and the kinda linkshell you TRY and run. I'm sorry if this offends you but you keep the drama in your own server, dont spread it to Seraph. K THX BYE

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Lol I never talked to this kid in my life, so dont get me involved.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by yannibartola
    Wow, had no idea i was annoying to people i never talked too...thats amazing...the reason you probably say that octavious is because i was in a linkshell u dispised, and probably cause you hated Sid. Sid moved to Garuda server so you dont have to deal with him so move on pal. Also you can say people in my old ls botted all you want...idc for the simple fact im not there anymore. Only person i can speak for is myself and the simple fact is, i didnt. Weeks...i dont believe i ever talked to you but maybe once if that. I left Caitsith to leave guys like you and the kinda linkshell you TRY and run. I'm sorry if this offends you but you keep the drama in your own server, dont spread it to Seraph. K THX BYE
    lol, Yea because coming out like a angry 12 year old will make this person want you in their linkshell. Why don't you do a few things for me to make this a little more fun. First, please take an english course because your typing makes me want to stab myself in my eye.

Second, you can say 'keep the drama' on our own server, but the straight fact is the only drama on the CaitSith server has/and continues to LEAVE the server. So just so you know, enjoy Seraph all you want, less bullshit for me to put up with on CaitSith, lol.

I really do hope that whichever linkshell you applied to realizes you're just a disenfranchised teenager leaving the server where you screwed up to try and continue your addiction elsewhere. Once an asshole, always an asshole.

I'll end with something you can understand Yanni, lol. Enjoy whichever server you go to because they'll realize your true self anyway.

" K'thx'bai. " Simple Enough?

Octy~

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol, Yea because coming out like a angry 12 year old will make this person want you in their linkshell. Why don't you do a few things for me to make this a little more fun. First, please take an english course because your typing makes me want to stab myself in my eye.

Second, you can say 'keep the drama' on our own server, but the straight fact is the only drama on the CaitSith server has/and continues to LEAVE the server. So just so you know, enjoy Seraph all you want, less bullshit for me to put up with on CaitSith, lol.

I really do hope that whichever linkshell you applied to realizes you're just a disenfranchised teenager leaving the server where you screwed up to try and continue your addiction elsewhere. Once an asshole, always an asshole.

I'll end with something you can understand Yanni, lol. Enjoy whichever server you go to because they'll realize your true self anyway.

" K'thx'bai. " Simple Enough?

Octy~

Thank you for proving my point even more. Yet again your coming up with reasons that dont make sense, especially for someone i have yet again never talked to. You didnt seem to mention that in your reply...hmm...anyways im going to end this since you want to keep playing "who can make the most drama". You win Octavious. You know me so well cause we talked everyday.

Yannibartola

Ive known this individual for over a year. Was in Dreamers and other linkshells with me. One of the smartest bards you will ever find. Knows his job knows the game was a pleasure to play with and hope his dominant bard ways extend to his new server.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by dorito
    Yannibartola

Ive known this individual for over a year. Was in Dreamers and other linkshells with me. One of the smartest bards you will ever find. Knows his job knows the game was a pleasure to play with and hope his dominant bard ways extend to his new server.
    hi2u montholdpost, lol. I'm sure your opinion 1month later has no bearing on this anymore but admirable none-the-less Dorito. Please support Yani, as the less trash we have on CaitSith, the better my EXP is

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yet again octavious your wrong...suprising? i know... Regardless of it being an old post. My BC is still up here and i decided to hold off a bit on joining HNMLS til i could get my work schedule right. Didnt want there to be a double post. What is it with you and flaming people you dont know anyways? hmm?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I'd claim sockpuppet, but that would be too obvious.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by yannibartola
    Yet again octavious your wrong...suprising? i know... Regardless of it being an old post. My BC is still up here and they decided not to take me because i'm a douchebag. Didnt want there to be a double post. What is it with you and flaming people you dont know anyways? hmm?
    lol, I figured I would fix your post for accuracy. You're background check being up still has absolutely nothing to do with you, as you do not control it. Why don't you do us all a favor and just stop posting. It's just going to dig you deeper, lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

No, Dorito was one of the few people on the server who didn't think Yanni was a dipshit.